• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pogeymanz (PG)

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Thanks for the great cameo time!

Could you mention on your post that I am Blue Phoenix, XD.

Kabutopzilla

TROPHANT
    Years
  • 41: I'm Running Out of Titles Right Now

Enjoy. I tried really hard to make this one especially hilarious. But do note: one of the possibly best gags on that particular comic will only make sense if you've read this entire webcomic. For most of you, this isn't a problem, but I don't want someone questioning why [Nameless] meets an Arceus named Kenny after dying of starvation.

Kabutopzilla

TROPHANT
    Years
  • New comic. Who says finals makes it harder to produce comics? I'm in the middle of them right now, but the only reason it took so long to update was because I'm lazy!

42: Hey! I Thought of a Title!

Yeah, I don't study, so I could have made this anytime this week.

Last edited:

obLonG

Now for half price!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    See the time difference in updates. Couple that along with the fact the comics are huge.
    And it will pop up that it takes quite awhile to make an update for a comic like this.
    Though I might not be surprised if Zilla actually decided to quit like I did.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    Why have't you made a new comic in what a few- NO WTH 40 DAYS!
    Pogeymanz is awesome and I miss No Name and LoLbat and Shadow Killer and his Irish Hitmonchan. Cmon it's time for a new comic! :)

Kabutopzilla

TROPHANT
    Years
  • I did not quit this comic!

I am sorry for disappointing the lot of you. Please forgive me.

43: Back to Business

It isn't much, and it has no cameos, but it DOES have a Turd-Boy worshipping cult!

I managed to get a computer. The reason I could not make comics before was because my computer was killed by an evil Trojan horse handed to me by SmackJeeves (an advertisement, so it wasn't Dan's fault). I only recently got a computer capable of making comics. So enjoy! And send me some cameos!

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    sorry to break it to you but use real attsacks and dont mest up battles in your comics

Kabutopzilla

TROPHANT
    Years
  • sorry to break it to you but use real attsacks and dont mest up battles in your comics

Would you kindly clarify what you mean, exactly? If you're talking about the beginning few battles, I hope you understand that those were entirely for humor. If you didn't find it funny, that's your sense of humor and I can't change that, but please do not judge the entire comic by a few battles you happened to not find funny. I hope you understand that the tenth comic is the last instance of these "mest up" battles you speak of.

Back