• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéChow

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Hidilyhoe, Pokecommunity neighborinos! I thought I'd make a plug for my website! It is here and hosts my comic! Have a look and tell me what you think!

EDIT - Oh, crap! I posted it in the wrong subforum. *cough* Excusez moi.

Last edited:

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • I really like the layout.
    And the comic seems nice, I don't really have time to read it right now, but I will move this to the right subforum for you. ^^

Little Paul

Banned
    Years
  • Mind testing this program anyone x_x?
    ~LINK REMOVED~

Just a simple program...:) nothing big. It's a suprise ;).

Last edited by a moderator:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Oh no you don't, Paul. I don't care if it really is or not, don't post anything that looks like a virus/hacking program. If it's not, then rename it. >>

And blueguy, you need to pick another name for your site. There's already a pretty big site out there named Pokechow. =/

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • Morkula said:
    Oh no you don't, Paul. I don't care if it really is or not, don't post anything that looks like a virus/hacking program. If it's not, then rename it. >>

And blueguy, you need to pick another name for your site. There's already a pretty big site out there named Pokechow. =/
    He can't pick another name for it because that's what the comic is called and the site is about the comic.

Besides that technically, the other Pokéchow is called Pikachu's Pokéchow, not just Pokéchow.

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Dragonfree said:
    He can't pick another name for it because that's what the comic is called and the site is about the comic.

Besides that technically, the other Pokéchow is called Pikachu's Pokéchow, not just Pokéchow.

I've had people tell me this before, and I always find it to be very stupid. -_- I can technically name my website whatever I want. I could even name it the Cave of Dragonflies, not that I'd be that ignorant or stupid enough to do so, but I'm making a point. The comic is called PokéChow, so the website would naturally be named likewise. And I'm pretty sure the website in question is called Pikachu's Pokéchow anyways. -_-

Thank you for the comments about the layout, y'all. :) (Using "y'all" is fun, no? ;))

Last edited:

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Phillip do not advertise your site in someone elses thread.
    You have been told numerous times to stop spamming, so please, stop.

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Thanks all! I gather people like the layout... ? XD Well, I made another quiz... You get to find out how the Murderous Pidgeot would kill you if he got the chance! Click here if you'd like to take it!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I took it. It was good. I'm gunna get burned in acid. XD.
    I think you should change the one quiestion about the season, because I like Summer, but, not so I can hide myself from people. I think it should just be which season, and not why. Website is looking good as usual.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Love it! The Layout is good and fresh(love it) and the whole site just comes together,Its alot better than all the same pokemon layouts i seen^^well done!

Back