• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity New Years Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    So can i host a movie event?
    "Shivi and I haven't been on at the same time to discuss who's hosting what from the people who have been asking since the open positions list went up, so we don't know who's hosting that event yet."

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I was just wondering.. (And I hope I will be allowed to post the following link) But I thought it would be a great idea to have a chatroom draw. Like an oekaki draw. We can find one that's private like this one:
    https://www.takamin.com/oekakichat/user/oekakichat3.php?userid=491232
    And then just have a thread where we can post it.. and have people from PC join it. Then after they can take screenshots of the things they drew that they liked together and post it in the respective thread.

I think it's a great idea.. so everyone can draw and doodle together without it having to be a quiz-thing or on a timer. What do you all think?

I'd host it if no one else is up for the challenge.. but I'd need someone to back me up because it's my dad's birthday then @_@ And I dunno when we're celebrating it.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Write the Best Pokémon Themed "12 Days of Christmas" (Co-hosted by Kip & __________)
    The idea is to hold a competition to see who can come up with the best Pokémon version of "The 12 Days of Christmas" carol. For example: "On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: a Pidgey in a pear tree." Do you have the creativity it takes to make it through the very top? There's only one way to find out...
    I'd be happy to co-host this, but if I can't, that's OK.

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Wait so is the event gonna be in its own own forum? Because I have seen some events had already started in other forums.

Edit: Maybe... But how about some type of game map-off? There isn't any ROM hacking events... And a map-off shouldn't take very long... Like some type of winter themed game map-off. It could be called: Holiday Game Map-Off.

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ok, I think I have some confirmation that I'll be back from any trip by the 30th. Which means my event cannot run on the 29th or 30th for sure, but I'll still have 31st, 1st, and 2nd to do it, and I think that is plentiful time.

Years
    Make sure that if you put yourself forward to be a co-host, then remember that you will be asked, normally, to do some work on the event. Don't think it is an easy ride to get the Event Organizer badge.

Just a friendly reminder.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Just because you ask doesn't mean you'll get it. There's only two co-hosting positions per an event, and we're going to choose who we think will do best managing it out of the people who offer.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I thought the hosts were chosen as who gets in first. :o
    Can I put my name down also for the Graphics contest?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'd like to host the Singing Competition event. I participated in the last Get Together we had and it was pretty fun and I enjoyed it so I wouldn't mind hosting this one. With Winter Break occurring now as well, I doubt I'll be that busy too.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    I'll be happy to help out in anything or co-host, I also have an Idea, Pokemon christmas fan-art, since it's almost christmas why not hold a comp where nearly anyone can draw up christmas Pokemon themed art and it could be voted or judged depending which is for the better.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I'll be happy to help out in anything or co-host, I also have an Idea, Pokemon christmas fan-art, since it's almost christmas why not hold a comp where nearly anyone can draw up christmas Pokemon themed art and it could be voted or judged depending which is for the better.

First of all If you have read the updates throughout the thread we've changed this to "New Years Extravaganza" instead of Christmas because not everyone celebrates Christmas and people may find it offensive
    Second there is an event already for that (They just haven't changed the name yet)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back