• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity now has its own Persona

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
  • Unlike most people, I actually have a small space for personas at the top. Here's the result:
    PokéCommunity now has its own Persona

That's the only part you can see.
    And here's the normal one I use:
    Spoiler:

Way better.

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
  • I thought the title was "Pokecommunity now has its own slogan."

Guess I was off.
    Nice Persona though. I think I'll try it out later.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I knew about this when I updated Firefox. I was using it, but I realized that it was really slowing down my computer. So I had to get rid of it. But I am glad you guys are using it. It is a nice add-on. But it isn't for people who have slow computers.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    does that persona website update very slowly or are there really only 3 people using it?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oh, cute. xD

I might actually use it when I'm on Firefox, but for now I stick with mah Chrome. (until it dies again..)

Hovo

We gotta stay together.
    Years
  • It looks great! I'm using Strata on FF on this comp, and I don't wanna give it up. But since there are a lot of Chromies out there, maybe one for them would be nice, too.

Bichu

←Onigiri(Rice ball) Pichu
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Aug 12, 2018
    hmhmhm I'd use this but my screen is too...weird to show the Pokeballs. and I want the pokeballs showing :[

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Wearing it now. Since my old persona was bluish this won't take that much getting used to.

Esmas

General
    Years
  • That's nice, but I changed from FireFox to Safari because of the better visuals... I might just go back to try this out :)

Back