• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity on Xbox Live

Games you own, or would like to play (vote all that apply)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

liam7653

(o)pokemon scientist(o)
Years
  • count me in my gt is killerdog27 soon to be changed to xXgearsofwtfXx but i have l4d gow halo3 soon to be halo 3 odst bfbc soul caliber 4 and soon to be castle crashers

yes my friend got it at 12 last night and said it rocks im getting it in an hour and wanna be friends on xbl my gt is kllerdog27

me il play is it okay if my friend plays to? his gt is shankshack25

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • So I was considering whether I should buy ODST (despite the fact that I don't like Halo 3 much) or not but given some of the comments I've read about the game (like the fact that Firefight has no matchmaking) makes me not want to waste the money.

Has anyone bought it?

It seriously depends on your like/dislike of the actual Halo 3 game. So if you don't like it, you probably won't like ODST. I hear a lot of the gameplay is running through the city sneaking around Covenant as the Rookie (or at least that's the main hub of the game, so to get missions, you travel to places inside the city map). It's sort of like GTA games, but in first-person.

If you don't like Halo 3 and don't find much reason to buy it, I say you should rent it first to save yourself the money and frustration if you end up disliking the game.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I have it and so far, its pretty much just like halo 3 only with a different storyline, characters, and your back on New Mombassa. It also comes with all the Halo 3 multiplayer maps if you dont have any of them. (which I find really nice and helpful) I say, if you like Halo games a lot, you should buy it. (even though im not a halo fan whatsoever)

Years
  • Well, I went out and bought ODST since I found it at less than half the price. I was not a big fan of the Halo 3 campaign (it was rather disappointing), I enjoyed ODST's campaign more.
    It was a little short, though considering the price it wasn't too bad.

I've yet to play Firefight since the lack of matchmaking forces me to wait for people to get online.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Well, I went out and bought ODST since I found it at less than half the price. I was not a big fan of the Halo 3 campaign (it was rather disappointing), I enjoyed ODST's campaign more.
    It was a little short, though considering the price it wasn't too bad.

I've yet to play Firefight since the lack of matchmaking forces me to wait for people to get online.
    I'll play with you if you want. I believe you have my GT already.

Years
  • Considering the fact that I'm not very fond of Halo 3's multiplayer I found that Firefight was rather enjoyable. Though seeing as we were only playing as a 2 man team, I would like to try with a total of 4 people.

And if anyone is interested in getting the Vidmaster achievements for ODST (Endure and Déjà Vu) let me know.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Considering the fact that I'm not very fond of Halo 3's multiplayer I found that Firefight was rather enjoyable. Though seeing as we were only playing as a 2 man team, I would like to try with a total of 4 people.

And if anyone is interested in getting the Vidmaster achievements for ODST (Endure and Déjà Vu) let me know.

I guess I can help with Endure, but since I haven't played the ODST story yet, I don't know if I can help with that.
    My gamertag is StrikeAssasin89.
    I am well aware of the typo; it's just that the character limits really suck.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
  • i have Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at World, GTA IV, Army of Two, Saints Row 2, Rainbow 6 Las Vegas II.

My GT is MistRoseDragon add me please ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back