• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity OverUsed Tournament - Congratulations to Sweep!

Anti

return of the king
Years
  • I'm a little hesitant to proceed with two subs, but I also don't want to prolong it too long, so I'm going to go ahead and post Round 1, which is as follows:

enigmα. vs. Isaac
    Hasse vs. Brendon McCullum
    Crobatrulez20 vs. Troye
    Anti vs. Zeffy
    Antemortem vs. Sweep
    Antebellum vs. Retribution
    Shrew vs. srinator
    Zekrom vs. InfiniteAffinities

Round 1 will end on August 6th, so be sure to get your matches done! (And try not to wait until the last minute!) You may post indicating that you've contacted your opponent as an activity post. You can also post predictions if you're so inclined, 'cause why not?

If there are any issues, contact me ASAP, thanks!

Good luck everyone! (But not too good no one wants a hax-infested tournament -_-)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    won vs Isaac - replay

ps: are we allowed to use different teams throughout this tourney?

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • It's looking like it, vote is final in a few hours though so not yet confirmed (afaik). but i don't want the tour to be a "hey let's try to make sense of a metagame in transition" and since aeg isn't CLEARLY broken or anything (vote is close for a reason) i think its balancing presence on the meta plus the aeg meta being a known commodity are reason enough to keep it around

#freemegaheracross

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    In between trying to finish registration and moving into the new flat, I barely even have time to visit the forum. Sorry, but I'll have to drop out. I was so looking forward to this as well :( Eh, there'll be plenty of tournaments in the future anyway, if things go as planned. (Hint hint)

Anyway, best of luck to all!

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2015
    I cant pm my opponent :c.. I tried to write on his profile

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I'm moving on Shrew over srinator, as sri hasn't been on in several days (since the 2nd to be exact), and for the same reason I'm putting Hasse through over Brendon McCullum (gone since the 1st). Now then...

Round 2 Match-Ups!!!

Antebellum vs. enigmα
    Hasse vs. Shrew
    Sweep vs. Troye
    Anti vs. InfiniteAffinities

Really looking forward to this round, gl everyone :) (but again not too much luck hax can ruin games!)

Round 2 will end on August 11 at 11:59 PM. Again, contact with any problems.

And remember, Aegislash remains UNBANNED for this tournament. Prepare accordingly! (Mega Maw is allowed after all :P)

EDIT: played InfiniteAffinities tonight, won in a really fun match. gg man :)

replay: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-oubwkndxvi-100950

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Lost vs. Sweep, early game miss ended up costing me the match. Still a very fun game!

Back