• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Supporter Rewards

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
  • wht if u dont live in america? how can u donate

Anyone in the world can donate to PC via Paypal. All you need is a bank account in one of these countries.

And you if don't have a bank account, you can always mail in you payment.

(totally guessing on this part, so if I'm wrong, I'm sorry.) You might be able to go by the local US embassy and exchange you local currency for USD. Seeing as it may be hard for PPN to accept anything else other than that.

But there is a whole thread about how to donate too PokeCommunity

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Years
  • What about these ads that are randomly thrown about?
    Are these just natural annoying vB ads, or are they ads to help us pay?
    And have you ever tried the click abuse way with google ads?
    Cause I can click a ton for you if you want to ;D

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • How long does it usually take to get your rewards after you donate? Also, PC just sort of crashed after I donated. Will that be a problem?

Years
  • I've never used PayPal before.

Can you give me tips on how to do it so I can get Supporter status?

If you can give me tips, I'll thank you.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've never used PayPal before.

Can you give me tips on how to do it so I can get Supporter status?

If you can give me tips, I'll thank you.
    Um... you pretty much just follow the steps after you press the "donate" button. There aren't really any tips to give.
    I'm going to donate 1 cent. It is still money, so i would like to be considered...
    I'm sure you're trolling but donating $0.01 is like mailing a cent to us and insisting we pay postage.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • What she said. May I also mention that there's not any way you could electronically submit a payment of $0.01 USD because there's a MINIMUM amount you must donate in order to cover the cost of transaction fees that isn't necessarily set by PC, it's set by Paypal or the service you're using to send the donation with. Mailing it in? They aren't going to pay postage, and you're wasting almost 0.50 USD to send in 1 cent.

If you're willing to swallow the loss of sending it in...they might humor you. But if you're trying to donate as little as possible...I think 1 whole unit of any currency is the lowest you can go...depending on the currency you use.

Years
  • I'm going to donate 1 cent. It is still money, so i would like to be considered...

Well, I know the phrase 'every little helps' but I would tell you to save your time.

If you are looking to become a supporter with the blue title, then the minimum your can donate is $5 for tier one.
    To make it onto the donation list, the minimum you can donate is $0.99. If you donated that $0.01 then you wouldn't make it onto the list, so I don't see the point in actually going through with it.

Thought I would post anyway, regardless of if troll or not, but others might want to know for future reference.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I've always wondered about that as well... Pretty cool tier but I don't think I'll be able to donate that much anytime soon :shocked:
    I'm just going to add that to become a Tier 6, you don't have to donate the $100 in full right away. You can donate a little every time you get the chance, and each time you donate, that will be added to your previous amount. For example, say you donated $20 first (Tier 4), and you donate $5 later on. You would then be moved up a rank to Tier 5. Of course, the only rank after Tier 5 is 6, so once you reach the $100 line, you'd then be made a Tier 6.

....I hope that made enough sense.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Well let me quote Rukario and say to become tier 6 you need to donate a "secret amount" which is "around $100". But not necessarily that exact amount. Tier 6 doesn't have many extra benefits really, so it's one of those things that might take a while to get to, but you'll feel good when you do get there,.

Back