• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokéfan since the first generation...

Years
    It all started with this book that was basically a pokédex. The first 10 pages were basically what Oak said in the games at the very start, and the rest were the first 151 Pokémon. Then I got my first few trading cards (Blastoise, Alakazam and Moltres and a book full of a ton more). About a half a year later, I got my first game; blue.
    Started with Squirtle cause I figured... leaves can't really damage water all that much, can they? Not compared to fire damaging leaves, right?
    Then I eventually got LeafGreen and Ruby versions (until XY, those were the last games I got that were new), played the crap outta them, fell in love with my Dewgong.... the game was later stolen. Which really sucked cause I really liked that Dewgong. She could solo the entire Elite 4 and champion (whom I nicknamed Poops) with just the move Surf.

Anyways, I still don't know what I have in my friend safari. I've been trying to play the game slowly, so I haven't gotten to the E4 just yet. I have version Y. My code is 4356-0676-1949. I have been thinking about getting version X......
    My game name is the same as my username. Send me a PM!

Years
    Nice to see more long-time Pokemon fans here. Welcome to PC, Aurus!

Based on what you said, it seems like you skipped the 4th and 5th Generations. I know some people hated those games but I think those were actually really great generations in their own right so I do hope you can get around to playing them sometime. As for X/Y, if you're looking for Friend Safaris to add as well as get your contents known you might want to post in the Friend Code Exchange thread over in the X/Y section. I'm sure you'll get your details soon enough!

Well, I'm sure you can settle in fine. You can always contact a staff member if you have a question, or read the rules if you're not aware of what isn't allowed here. Have fun and I do hope you can make some friends, and I'm always open for a visitor message if you want to chat. I'll see you around, Aurus!

- Hikamaru

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Hello there and welcome to PC!!
    As Hikamaru said, its always nice to see a fellow "veteran" join the community!
    Im interested in why you didnt play any of the 4th and 5th Gen games: Did they just not appeal to you or where you not into Pokemon at that time?
    To be honest i didnt like 4th Gen that much either, 5th Gen was pretty cool though! You should give them a try :P
    Im really sorry for your Dewgong, really sucks you got your game stolen :(
    You could have even transfered all the way to Y with Pokebank!

I hope you have a lot of fun finishing Y and around the forums!
    If you ever feel like talking, feel free to drop me a line or two ;)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Agh, I know how that feels - I've had my Pokemon Gold stolen by this kid one time because he said that he would help me get through that Ice Cavern that connects to Blackthorn City. Never doing that again! But still, really sorry about that game & your Dewgong. The E4 is relatively simple to beat, true, but I just like to use a variety of pokemon for that, haha. Anyways, it's nice to meet you and welcome to the forums! :3

I think I remember those Pokedex books; though I didn't really acquire one. My friend did, and it was pretty cool to read up on all of the pokemon form the 1st and 2ng gen! Especially the part about Celebi; I thought it was pretty interesting! Ah, and kudos for stating out with Pokemon Blue - it's a classic and I've pretty much started off pokemon from the R/B/Y too! So, you're not alone in that regard. ;3

I'll look forward on chatting with you some more soon, and I do hope that you'll enjoy exploring around the forums! I[m also happy to assist you with anything you need! Cheers, and see you later. <33

Back