• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Adventure: Four Seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
Years
  • Chapter 2: Jade and Anise
    "Alrighty then. Tiger II, just like before!" The Spinarak leapt off of the tree and onto the ground. "String shot! Go for the wings!" As the spider began releasing the thread, the Pidgey had began to flap its wings rapidly to blind the Spinarak with a Sand Attack. John could feel the wind already...

But then the Pidgey fell over, its wings covered in the silky string. "Poison sting! Go go go", John barked. Tiger II leapt up and began to fire the poisoned needles with impressive accuracy aided by the leap. However, despite the direct hit, the Pidgey was able to break free, and still had plenty of fight. As it broke free, it flew at the Spinarak and rammed into it. The Spinarak was knocked out of the air and back onto the ground, dazed a bit.

"You can do it, Tiger II! Prove you can overcome an enemy with an advantage!" The words, once again, seemed to invigorate the pokemon, as it resumed the volley of poisoned needles. Like before with the log, it seemed to nearly double in needle amount. The Pidgey took the hits...and dropped down, breathing heavily.

"Now to catch it..." He grabbed a poketball and put it near his mouth. He pretended to bite into it and pull away, as if pulling out the pin of a grenade, and lobbed the pokeball at the Pidgey, forcing it into the ball. The ball shook violently, the pokemon attempting to deny the ball, but after about 15 full seconds of shaking....the ball stopped. John picked up the pokeball and spoke. "Dad caught a Pidgey for his first pokemon, too...he named it Maelstrom. This Pidgey will be even faster than a maelstrom...He will be called Tempest."

((Gligargirl1, sorry if it's short, but I REALLY don't do very long posts. If I did they'd get boring because I'd have way too much detail and not enough action.))

(EDIT: Title is a reference to jade curtiss and anise tatlin from tales of the abyss)

Last edited:

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • OOC: Okay, since this is getting a bit serious as people are gonna get booted, the first part of this post will be a more detailed entry of what happened before Thomas and I met since the route 1 cahpter is actually starting now. Hope that's cool. Sorry, this is a VERY LONG POST...lol

Chapter 2: Wherever I May Roam
    (referance to Metallica's Song "Wherever I May Roam")

IC:

Travis started on the trail after passing that kid with a talking Auzrill.

Travis he kust knew that today would be good. He already felt the surge of excitement quell inside of him as his music burst in one of his ears.

...the dawn
    the death
    the fight 'till the final breath
    What don't kill you make you more strong...

Travis was digging this new music. [reference: Death Magnetic came out yesterday lol :) ]
    It was just about then, that a Ratatta appeared...by surprise.

"WHOA!" Travis exclaimed insurprise, the Ratatta also caught Gill off guard. "That's a rattata!" Travis said pointing the pokedex like all do when encountering a new pokemon. As the data spewed from the encyclopedia, Travis watched that this Ratatta wouldn't suddenly attack him or Gill.

"Huh...this doesn't look all that strong..." Travis thought to himself, but was careful not to overestimate it, Ratatta could have a very wicked bite.

"Okay, Gill let's show this Ratatta that he shouldn't mess with us. Start out by using a tackle!" Gill lunged at the Ratatta at full force. They impacted. Ratatta was sent into a nearby tree. "Awesme!"

Ratatta, looked at Gill...Travis could see the anger and annoyed lok in his eyes. Ratatta let out a screech and darted forward. Gill wa in the line of impact for a Quick attack!

"Gill try and get out of the way!" No such luck happened, Ratatta bashed it's skull into Gill's shell, sending Gill backwards. However, the Ratatta sort of did itself in too. Gill's shell must have been harder than Ratatta thought, and he ran off, rather dizzy.

"That's right, run off and leave us alone." Travis thought.

"You okay, Gill?" Travis asked as he went over to his companion.
    Gill sat up, "Squirt..."

"It's okay, Gill," Travis said, picking him up, "You just got the wind knocked out of you, that's all. You ay feel it in the morning, but you'll be fine while I'm around. Wana potion?"
    "Squirtle..."

Travis took a potion out of his pocket he found a way back, and sprayed a little on Squirtle. He hoped that if wasokay not to use all of it, and put it back in his pocket. "We gotta save it, we don't wanna use it all, it's all I got right now."

Hours past. They fought off a couple of Pidgey, but mostly because they were weak and didn't stick around for more than a minute.

Travis found a spot under a tree and collapsed...he was tired. This walk didn't seem to end. Gill also seemed rather thankful to sit.

OOC: This is my other posts of route one in this one.

IC: "Whoa......man" Travis said sitting underneath a tree. They had only been on the road two hours and he had already gone a bit tired.
    So far....they caught nothing.
    Fought off a few? Yeah, but they weren't all that strong enought to really prove useful in Gill's training. But still, Travis knew inside, Gill was getting stronger...
    "Gill, up for lunch?" "Squirt!" Travis knew that answer already.
    He himself was hungry.
    Travis got out a couple apples, it wasn't much but he didn't feel like cooking since it was only about noon.

As they munched, Travis wondered who else was coming up this way. Anybody who he might wanna tag along with...the blind kid and kid who did not look too happy came to his mind agan...

Travis closed his eyes. "If they wan't company...let them ask me..." he thought to himself. He didn't want to be too nosy. Travis couldn't open his eyes. "I need a nap, Gill." Travis said. "Up for a little rest?" "Squirtle..."
    Travis hoped that was a "yes" and felt Gill withdraw into his shell by his side...he didn't bother turning off his iPod...he always slept to music.

...so tear me open, pour me out
    these things that scream and shout
    and the hate still grips me
    so hold me until it sleeps...

.......it's cold.............

.......too cold...............

...almost like your life
    almost like your endless fight
    curse the day is long
    realize you don't belong
    disconnect somehow
    never stop the bleeding now
    almost like your fight
    and there it went
    almost like your life...

Travis woke up.

Damng. It was getting late...funny...he'd never slept like this before.

His iPod was still playing. Travis had hooked his iPod into the mini battery powered speakers he carried in his back pack. He couldn't get enough music, it wasn't up all that loud, but it was good volume. Travis was sure not to disturb any native pokemon...they might already be agitated with this cold.

Travis looked in the distance...he could barely make Viridian City's lights glowing over the horizon. They'd make it there tomorrow hopefully.

He realized that it was unseasonably cold.
    "Weird." he thought, bundling up a little more. What time was it? Dang, already 5:24? "Eh, what the hell, might as well set up camp for the night." he said out loud. Gill came out of his shell. "Squirtle?"

"I overslept..." Travis admitted. "Didin't mean to sleep this late. I hope not too many passed. I sorta wanna get with someone..." The wind began blowing, Travis was starting to shiver a little..."Man...it's getting cold for summer...build a fire?"

"Squirt Squirtle!"
    Travis quickly gathered some dry wood, and crumbled some newspaper. He lit a match and had a nice campfire going in minutes. He was careful to dig a pit so no wind would carry any sparks into dry grass or anything. He knew his fire safety.

"Now how about some dinner?"
    "Squirt!"

Travis chuckled as he pulled out his cooking grate and two cans of Potato Stew. (Travis doesn't feed Gill pokemon food...he doesn't think it's the best to provide)

As he set the now punctured cans on the grate over the fire, he thought. "I hope someone comes this way soon..."

That's when he heard something in the grass! This caused Travis to look in that direction...wild pokemon? Trainer?

Out stepped the answer...a familiar answer...

It was a Larvitar...

"A Larvitar! That can't be wild!" Travis thought..."Those don't live anywhere nearby. What's it doing here...unless..." Travis remembered that trainer from earlier on. The one with the Larvitar.

Well there was no need to be a stranger...

"Hey, man." Travis said to the wanderer. Gill also waved "Squirtle!" to the Larvitar, Travis guessed Gill recognized him from earlier today. "Cold?"

Just then, another russle came from the grass.
    "Larvitar, come on, you can't just barge in on someone's camp site like that!" a voice said, and out came the trainer from earlier. The trainer picked up Larvitar and set him on his shoulders, then turned to leave.

"Oh don't worrry man, he was fine. It's unseasonably cold right now, and he looks rather cold to me, if you want, go ahead and stay a while, warm yourself up. I got some potato stew if you are interested."

OOC: New material! Yay not just a big flashback. Sorry for long post so far.

IC:
    The Boy stopped...and turned around. "Well I am awefully gungry..." he replied...
    "Well, in that case," Travis began, getting out two cans of Potato soup, and punctured the tops with his pocket knife he recieved from his grandfater when he was about 12 years old. He then set them on the grate. "They'll be ready in about 5 minutes."

The Larvitar had began talking with Gill. Travis laughed inside. That was enough to keep him warm through the night.

"Some weather eh?" The boy asked. "Tell me about it. It never gets this cold at this time of year." There then came a crash. Appearently Larvitar had reached over th grate after the can of soup sitting there and spilled it. He immediatly began eating off the ground. Travis heard the boy say something under his breath, then apologize.

Travis wove the apology away. "Think nothing about it, man. I'm Travis Mura. That is Gill, we actually didn't mean to be here tonight. I just took too long a nap." Travis said this as the boy cleaned off his Larvitar. The boy looked as if he pondered something...

That's when it happened. Two Pidgey rushed into the campsite and stood around the fire. "Whoa!" Travis exclaimed...he didn't know what he said next, whic probably meant he swore, he rarely did, and when he did he never meant to.

The Pidgey landed backs turned. Travis just stared. What happened next was something Travis thought was rather stupid to do at the time, but compasionate. The boy said the kindest thing.

"Hey, you cold, too?" The Pidgey were surprised and took combat stances.

"Oh crud..." Travis thought. The boy took out his pokedex. "They're i a state of confusion."

"Well that's not necessaraly the best thing, man. Gill be ready for anything."

The pidgey acted like drnk men at a bar, wobbely walking towards the Larvitar...when one fell in the fire. The other flew away in fear. The pidgey leapt out of the fire in a rage. The confusion state had clearly worn off.

"Larvitar, take it out with sandstorm!' The boy said.

"No, Wait man-" Too late, Larvitar spawned up a sandstorm.

Travis was praying this would work, "Gill use withdraw, protect yourself from the storm!" Travis said, praying it would work. "It did!" "Weird, didn't know if he knew that or not...but it worked at least."

Travis shielded his face from the raging storm. The fire he built had gone out and his eyesight was overcome by the blinding night. The speakers also seemed to die down.

Travis couldn't see a thing and the sand was stinging his face like a thousand needles at once.

"Hey dude!" he shouted as best he could, still shielding his face. "You gotta somehow get this to stop please! We'll anger more pokemon!"

Travis did not feel at all like running to Viridian from a flock of angry wild pokemon. He hoped the boy heard his call.

OOC: Sorry this post was so long. Am I still in lol?

Last edited:

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
  • "Larvitar, can you stop the storm?",Thomas had to yell to be heard over the storm. "Larr...VITAR!!...Larvitar..." ,The little pokemon appeared as if it could do nothing to stop the storm... Just then a thought occured to him, he quickly turned around and asked Gill if it could spray the storm down and turn it all to mud 'Not the best way, but this needs to be dealt with fast' ,Thomas thought to himself.

Then, without warning, Larvitar was picked up by the gust and slammed into Thomas, knocking him out on the spot...When he had regained conciousness, he quickly looked around, noticing the storm was gone, and had resumed the cold temperature from before. In a blast of light Larvitar popped out of his pokeball 'Strange, I don't remember recalling you' Thomas thought. Immedietly calling out, Larvitar looked happy as its trainer had woken up."Some sandstorm you've got there, Larvitar...", Thomas complimented. the Larvitar had apparently been unable to stop the storm after it had failed the first time, so he could only assume that the Squirtle,Gill, was responsible. Two figures approached and it became clear to see that it was the two from before. "I suppose it was thanks to you the storm was stopped?",Thomas questioned. Noticing a dropped pokeball on the ground, he instantly remembered what had happened in the fight, he had caught his first pokemon! Not noticing the reply, Thomas proceeded to call out his new Pidgey. Agh, he forgot that he had fainted it. checking through his bag, he found nothing to help the Pidgey, so decided to put it back in its ball until they got to Viridian City to heal up.

Reminded that the sandstorm affected all, he quickly turned and asked if the other two were alright and if the sandstorm didn't affect them too much.

XxShingingJewelxX

Meant to be Shining
    Years
  • Chapter 2

Izzy shot up from her sleeping position in slight pain, sighing she lifted up her top a tich and looked at her left side finding a large gash that was already healed but still had the full marks.
    "Permanant scars...I hate them..." She groaned.
    Leaning back against the tree she slept against she patted the sleeping vulpix softly and closed her eyes humming a song she learnt a long time again quietly.

Vulpix's ears perked up at the noise that woke it up. Lazily opening one eye she saw Izzy's humming turn into a soft melody. Standing up Vulpix stretched her body out as far as it would go, hearing a few bones click she shook her body and sat up contented.

Fireflies glow like a thousand charms
    Stay with me and you can dream forever
    Right here in my arms...

Izzy looked up and saw Vulpix stretch then sit up staring at her. Smiling she sratched vulpix behind the ears.
    "Morning Girl. Have a good sleep?" Vulpix cocked its head to the side and somewhat smiled.
    "Vul!"

Few minutes later...xD

The two were now walking down the path again. Izzy relized that she wasn't anywhere near Vridian city let alone Viridian Forest. Just as they turned a cornor they found a flock of pidgey, all of them turned as looked at the two before jumping up in flight and swamming towards Izzy and Vulpix.

"This isn't good...RUN!" Izzy screamed and bent down scooping up Vulpix in her arms and setting her on her shoulder.
    "Vulpix turn towards them on my shoulder and send out the Ember you always attack me with!"
    Vulpix nodded and turned around on Izzy's shoulder facing the Pidgey's. Opening her mouth she let out her most powerful Ember. It shot towards the Pidgeys and hit a few scaring them off.

Izzy stopped running and looked behind her and grinned.
    "Nice Ember there girl. Guess that's you training for the day" Jokingly she giggled at Vulpix who was boasting. Izzy rolled her eyes and turned back the way they wanted to go. Noticing a single pidgey lying on the ground injured.

Izzy gasped and ran up to it noticing it was burnt.
    "I guess it got a nice hit from the ember...Poor thing..." She picked it up and dusted some dirt off it.
    "I guess if it was our attack...it's kinda like us trying to capture it soo..why not!" Izzy grinned and took a pokeball off the chain and pressed the button on it as a red light came out and sucked up the pidgey.

The pokeball beeped 3 times before it stopped. Izzy's eyes widened with glee.
    "I caught my first pokemon!"

Last edited:

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • Chapter 2: Wherever I May Roam

The storm raged on...he hoped to God that Gill was safe, and that the trainer heard his call...

He was hearing something shouting...the boy was shouting something. Then a gust knocked him off balance, and almost into the smoking head of ashes. Gill, still in his shell was blown into Travis' arms.

Travis closed his eyes tight! Though his eyelids were shut and the sand was still doing a number on hisi skin, he saw a flash. It was soon after that, the storm died down, Travis cautiosly opened his eyes. The storm had died down. The fire was out, his speaker were fine, as was his iPod, and it for some reason started playing again.

-ide in yourself
    crawl in yourself
    you'll have your time...

A sigh of relief swept over him. He had no idea how the storm died down, but it didn't matter...all that mattered now was the cold which was slowly creeping back, and the need to build another fire.

Travis sat up, sand fell from his shirt. He set Gill back on the ground, and Gill came out...looking rather tired...as if he'd just been in battle...Travis also noticed that his "Ride the Lightning" tee shirt was wet..."That can't be..." Travis thought, "Gill can do a Water gun, but it's no where near ready to be used as a defense or attack..."

He then realized that a wet tee shirt and the bitter cld did not mix well at all. He immediatly took his shirt off and hung it on a tree nearby, then put on his ordinary blue tee-shirt.

The other trainer walked over to Gill. "I suppose that was you to thank for stopping the storm?" He said this then picked up a pokeball...appearently he caught the pidgey...now in a heap on the ground. He recalled it rather quickly.

Gill at the question, gave a beam that pierced Travis' skin. "That was you? Gill...I must have underestimated your water gun abilities a bit...I'll be sure to train that attack better."

"You guys okay?" The trainer asked.

"Oh I'll live," Travis said as he bent down and picked up some spare wood, which was covered in sand which fell when Travis picked it up. He started arranging it again and got out his matches.

"Gill, are you okay?" Travis asked, as he lit the match and lit the new crumpled paper under the wood. Gill gave a thumbs up with a hearty "Squirtle!" which caused a chuckle to escape Travis' mouth.

"Awesome. Yeah I guess we're fine. I just hope no other pokemon were agitated by the storm itself." he said rather quietly as the fire built up again...

Last edited:

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
  • Upon hearing that the other two weren't bothered too much by the sand, Thomas quickly set to work, clearing the sand from the campsite, sleeping in sand is no fun at all... In a few minutes the sand was pushed off to the side, out of their immediate area. It was then that it occured to him that his devices might have been damaged by the sand, so he set out his things and began sorting through, making sure that they all still functioned properly. 'It would be horrible if the pokedex had been damaged' ,Thomas thought to himself.

After a while, he had found that thankfully, nothing had been damaged in the storm, however he did notice there were quite a few items scattered across the area, no doubt the effects of the storm. Searching through all the items, Thomas had discovered many different kinds of berries, a few potions and even a pair of slick looking black glasses. He quickly brought the items to the center of the group and began to show off what he had found. Larvitar, in its usual fashion, began looking through what it might be liking. He had ate several berries along the search, much to Thomas's dismay, but stopped and stared at the black glasses. "Larvitar?" ,He looked as if he was asking permission to hold them, Thomas nodded. The small Pokemon grabbed them, put them on and giggled. "haha, well aren't you cool?" ,Thomas liked his enthusiasm, so he decided it wouldn't be too bad to let him have the glasses, considering they don't even look too rare or anything.

Returning his attention to the night, he couldn't help but wonder, 'how many more Pokemon are out there that are just as agitated as the Pidgey were' ,glancing at his Pidgey's pokeball. Looking to the fire, figured it would be a good idea to get some sleep, so Thomas pulled out his sleeping bag once again, and quickly fell asleep, feeling drained somehow...

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • (ooc: I'm finally here!!)

Chapter One: The Beginning of Something New

Silver stretched out his legs and cursed underneath his breath. He couldn't believe a boat trip could really take this long. The rocking and swaying back and forth wanted to make him throw up in frustration and the time, well, he was so angry that his brain was fried.

The room he was in was small. That was really the only thing Silver could say to describe it unless you wanted to add that it was crappy as well. The room was small box-shape with basically a bunkbed and a nightstand in it. The walls and floor were metal with dirt covering it up.

Sorry sir, this is the only room left available.

Silver growled as he recalled the cool female voice that handed him his ticket. In the end he gave in to the woman and took this thing that they called a room. He needed to get to Professor Oak's lab in Kanto so he could receive his beginner pokemon and work towards being the best trainer ever. He knew without a doubt that he could do it.

"We have made land in Vermillion City," said a voice over an intercom.

"About time," Silver growled. He swung his long red hair behind his back as he picked up his bag and pushed people out of the way so he could finally get off the wretched boat. For the first time in a while he was majorly happy just to be outside. He stood and sighed for a moment before he headed to his next destination, his last one before he would make it to the lab.

Silver took a slip of paper from his pocket and unfolded it carefully and stood in place for a moment to read it. He nodded and walked into the city, mumbling under his breath as he read from the slip at the same time. He walked for a few minutes before coming to a large home.

"This must be it," Silver mumbled. He swung his hair back again and knocked on the door three times. A few minutes later, a large man over six foot answered it.

"Yes, are you-" he started.

"Yes, I'm the guy who contacted you, so let's go right now," Silver said impatiently.

"Alright, but first-"

Silver growled and shoved a few bills into the man's open hand. He counted the money for a second before nodding. He then pulled out a red and white ball from his pocket and clicked the button.

"Okay, young man, get ready to go."

A large bird, the largest Silver had ever seen, appeared. It boldly stood with its tan body and red feathers behind it.

"Get on Pidgeot. We'll fly there," instructed the man.

Silver leaped on the back of the bird behind the man. Pidgeot took off from the ground and the three were lifted in the air. It raced at lighting fast speed, so fast that Silver had to hang on for dear life as the bird got closer and closer to his destination: Pallet Town.

Pidgeot dove down head first with Silver still clutching on. Its large talons talons slammed on the ground hard, making Silver roll off its back and onto the grass ground. He got up angrily, gasping for air.

"I... am never- doing that- again," Silver said.

The man laughed and took back off into the air, back to Vermillion City. Silver stood up and wiped his clothes off of the dirt before inspecting the lab. It was like he pictured, large and normal looking basically. Silver watched as two trainers walked inside. Silver followed behind.

The trainers all lined up inside the lab in front of the famous Professor Oak. He stood and faced them for a few minutes with his hands behind his back talking about the responsibilty, and dedication, and blah blah blah. Silver could care less about all of this. The professor then walked around and passed each trainer out a pokedex and five pokeballs. Silver immediatly pocketed this. He only cared about getting his beginner pokemon.

Then the professor passed out the most important thing- the pokemon. He looked at each trainer and thought for a moment before handing them a pokeball.

"Here, I think this pokemon matches you," he said to one kid.

Silver waited impatiently at the end of the line until the professor came to him.

"So, you're the last trainer. Nice to meet you," greeted the professor.

"Cut the chatter. I want my pokemon."

The professor sighed and handed him a pokeball. "Fine, I'm sure a taillow would match you very well."

Silver almost had a heart attack. "A taillow?!" he shouted. "I want a real pokemon that can battle!"

"Sorry son, but that is the last one left," the professor responded calmly.

Silver then noticed a pokeball laying o the desk. "Hey, what about that one?" he asked.

"Sorry, but that pokemon is really rare. I can't just give it to anyone," Oak explained.

The rare pokemon part hit Silver hard. He only thinks I can't have that pokemon, he thought slyly. He looked at the pokeball in his hand and the one on the desk. He needed a that pokemon bad. He would be invincible with it.

While the professor wasn't looking, Silver switched the balls quietly without making a sound. He was the first one to leave the lab and grinned evily as he did. As he walked down the path, he tossed the pokeball up in the air, proud on what he had done.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Chapter 2: An Unlikely Duo

Reigou leapt throught the air, Mika was surprised at how high he could jump despite his weight. Reigou tackled the Pidgey headfirst into the dirt. Pidgey jumped up, visibly shaken, and returned fire. It flapped it's wings for a gust, but Reigou just stood there, with a smug look on her face. The gust did nothing to her impenatrable (badspelling:C) shell.

"Go, Reigou! Tackle it down!" Mika shouted. Reigou and Mika were practically on the same wavelength, Reigou already preparing herself for a Tackle. She reared her hard head and again, jumped through the air. This time, smacking Pidgey straight in the gut, Pidgey fell over, winded and stunned.

"Now's my chance..." Mika smiled and grabbed one of the Pokéballs that Oak had given her. She threw it hard at the Pidgey, the ball opened and the insides swallowed it. It rolled 3 times then stopped; Pidgey was hers.

"YES!" Mika ran foward and grabbed the ball. "I'll call you... Shiraha. White Feather."

Mika looked to her side and saw John had also caught his Pidgey.

"So what now?"

Last edited:

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • Chapter 2: Wherever I May Roam

The fire built fast. The pit was actually a bit safe now, Travis guessed as some sand had created a less flammable surface.

Travis punctured a new can and put it on the grate.

"Can I get you...anything...?" His voice trailed off. The boy was now asleep near the fire, as was his Larvitar.

"Probably had a rough first day maybe..." Travis thought to himself. He also looked to Gill, who had also just curled up in his shell...asleep...

Travis cukcled and sat down on a piece of wood which was like a chair actually to Travis.

There's a lady who's sure
    all that glitters is gold
    and she's buying the stairway to heaven...

Travis removed the can from the grate and kicked some sand into the fire to dim it down a bit. The wind drove some smoke into his face which caused his eye's to sting, and the inhaled smoke burned his lungs, but the wind died down a bit and caused Travis to move.

He coughed a few times before eating the can he had just heated. The sweet acoustic Led Zeppelin music played on in the background. The music seemed very peaceful.

He finished his can, extinguished his fire to a mere glow, knowing that ths fire would not be a threat, the pit was covered in sand and Travis had been sure to cover the coals with it. Then he got his own pillow and blanket out. He didn't carry a sleeping bag, as he had no room in his pack for it, instead he carried a comforter and a pillow, he wrapped himself rather well, because the temperature...just seemed unnatural tonight..."...it doesn't feel right...wonder if something's nearby...maybe I'm just being paranoid..." he thought to himself. He sat up against the tree and leaned his head against the trunck, with the pillow in between.

...And its whispered that soon
    If we all call the tune
    Then the piper will lead us to reason.
    And a new day will dawn
    For those who stand long
    And the forests will echo with laughter...

"Perfect song to fall asleep to..." Travis thought before falling asleep, his iPod still softy playing "Stairway to Heaven." It would remain playing until shut off in the morning...then he would hit the mighty Viridian City....then take on the Viridian Forest.......God.....this is a nice life.....

Last edited:

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
    Years
  • CHAPTER 2

He hadn't thought of what to do next. "To be honest....I have no clue. I figured we'd just go to Route 1 and start on the journey to be better trainers, but now, at least for Tiger II, we might want to wait for a moment. It's the hottest part of the day, and we could always kick back for an hour to let the shade kick in." John and Tiger II headed back to the tree and sat underneath the shade. Based on the weather, it'll get cloudy in about an hour. it'll be way cooler, and we won't be burning out in the sun."

((Very short, but it's all I got D: ))

Last edited:

GligarGirl91

FIX your posts immediately...
    Years
  • Pika_Master414: Awesome post! You totally showed how it is supposed to done! You received a Mudkip, five pokéballs and a pokédex!
    SamuraiMaster, Maddy Phantom, XxShingingJewelxX and AlmightySquirtle!: At first to you three...Your post are really weird looking and I mean it because there aren´t any sign however if they were part of Chapter 1 or 2 and they had flaws! Fix them up and I will grade them and show that you want to be in this RP!

TO ALL: I have decided that as there are going to be only 10 roleplayers I need someone to help me with OOC Thread and Pika_Master414 is the only who has the real experience of it so you will be responsing to her! If you don´t know how to post or your post have been quite messy, please check how Pika_master414 made her post or look other RPs such as Pokémon Adventure: The Johto Region which is masterized by PieCakeyy!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Chapter Two: Pt. 1- The Bad Start

Silver had to get away from Pallet Town before anybody noticed what he had done. He stuck the ball in his pocket and ran to Route One. It wasn't that he was ashamed; he just needed to get away from everybody before he got thrown into jail.

Silver ran into he was deep into Route 1 until he knew that he was safe. He pulled the ball out again and stared with a big grin on his face. This was the start of a great adventure.

"So, where do I start?" he mumbled to himself.

It was an interesting question. Silver came to the conclusion that he should just worry about getting to the first city and then ask questions later. Maybe he would learn on the way. Besides, he had a great, rare pokemon. What could go wrong?

"What is that noise?" Silver mumbled to himself. He whirled around and looked up. Overhead was a great flock of birds coming straight for his direction. The dove down on him. Silver knew that they were aiming for him for some strange reason and he needed to get out of the way.

Silver leaped away from the flock of birds and dove into a bush. The twigs dug into his body and ripped a small hole in his shirt. Silver growled and rolled out of the bushes, pulling out his pokedex as he did so. He pointed it at the flock of birds. It identified them as pidgeys.

"Not really an impressive sounding pokemon," Silver said to himself. "I can take them on."

He whipped out the pokeball that contained his first pokemon and held it up. After clicking the button in the center he threw it. This was his chance to really see what this super-awesome pokemon can do. It was probably better than any other of the other loser trainer's pokemon.

The pokeball fell on the ground and cracked open. Magnificent red light flashed through the area until Silver's first pokemon appeared.

Silver's grin turned to a frown as he looked as his beginner pokemon. It wasn't anything like he imagined. First off, it was the tiniest thing ever and a colorful blue color. It had the most friendliest face ever. It wasn't big and powerful looking. It was as cute as could be and smiled.

"Mudkip," it said sweetly.

Silver collapsed and moaned. He had risked everything, everything, to get this worthwhile pokemon. It didn't look strong at all. It looked completely sweet and kind. Silver and sweet did not go with each other.

No matter what the pokemon looked like, the pidgeys were still chasing after Silver. He had to battle back and make due.

The pidgeys dove straight for Mudkip. He dodged to the side and looked over at Silver. He then had to dodge again for more attacking pidgeys.

"Mudkip, I guess we have to take them down one by one," Silver said. He wished he had a pokemon that could take them all down at once. That would make his life so much easier.

Mudkip nodded, and as the pidgeys got close, Mudkip took one down using a tackle attack. It immediately got up and took off in fear. Silver nodded. This was working fine for the moment.

The pidgeys dove in again. Mudkip took out, yet again, another pidgey using a strong tackle attack. It stood where it was gasping for breath after the attack.

"Mudkip, don't back down now! Do not be a wimp!" Silver shouted.

The pidgeys came in again and Mudkip attacked again, but it turned out different this time. The pidgeys stopped in midair, and surrounded the poor water pokemon, pecking it to death. Silver couldn't see a thing that was happening to Mudkip. He could only hear the cries of his pokemon.

"Mudkip, this is not over! Get rid of those birds with growl!" Silver shouted.

Mudkip let out a loud sound, making the bird pokemon back off. They all took off in fear, leaving Silver, and his breathless pokemon alone with a victory. Silver walked over to his pokemon.

"Hmp, you're better than you look, but you're not as impressing as I hoped," Silver said. "We have got to get you tougher."

Silver recalled Mudkip and continued down the path. As he walked down the path, he wondered how he got stuck with such a wimpling pokemon. Maybe it was karma, but in his mind, it was just really bad luck. Not a great way to start his adventure, but it wasn't going to stop him.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Chapter 2: The First Step

"Heh, I can't believe I got a rare pokemon like Dratini." Said Chris, his voice dripping with joy. "Doesn't Kanto have better security than that? I mean I just walked in and was given something that wasn't meant to be mine." Chris has been walking for two hours and was at least a third of the way to Viridian. "Kantonians are gullible."

"Hey!" Yelled a trainer from a small distance away. Chris looked towards the boy seeing him walk over. "I challenge you to a pokemon battle!" Chris thought it over for a second before nodding in agreement to the Challenge.

"Come on out Dratini!" Yelled Chris sending out his dragon pokemon. Dratini just layed there, not really ready to fight.(Dratini's stats: Lv. 5: Moves: Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave.)

"Let's go Sunkern!" Called out the other trainer sending out the seedling. Sunkern started bouncing around in joy.(Sunkern's Stats: Lv. 3: Moves: Absorb, Growth) "Challenged goes first!"

"If you insist, Dratini! Use Thunder Wave!" Yelled Chris. Dratini fired the beam, but the energetic Sunkern jumped over it, not even noticing it.

"Sunkern, use Absorb!" Yelled the opposing trainer. Sunkern leaped up towards Dratini, but it went too far and smacked into the ground. "Umm... try again." This time when Sunkern bounced up, Dratini slithered out of the way in time, causing the seedling to hit the ground.

"Dratini, use Wrap!" Said Chris amused that the Sunkern was killing itself. Dratini just looked at Chris like he was saying. 'Why me? At this rate that Sunkern will knock itself out.' But Dratini still wrapped around Sunkern, but this gave the Sunkern the ability to leech off of Dratini's health. "Unwrap yourself and get away!" Dratini slithered back from the Sunkern, not really feeling any health difference.

"Sunkern, use Growth!" Yelled the boy. Sunkern seemed to get a little bigger, but that was it. "Now use Absorb!" But since the Sunkern was bigger, it was also a bigger target. Dratini caught Sunkern with his tail, and slapped it into a tree.'

"What the?" Asked Chris to himself as Dratini kept slapping the Sunkern into a tree, like a kid would hit a bouncy ball into a wall.

"Tini." (T: This is still boring) Said Dratini before slapping the now unconscious Sunkern away into its trainer.

"Hey, you cheated! Dratini can not do those moves legally!" Yelled the boy as he returned his Sunkern before running towards Pallet Town.

"Hey, I think I'll keep you after all." Said Chris. Dratini just looked at him before saying.

"Dra-tini? Tini?" (T: Who are you? What are you saying?) Chris not knowing what Dratini just said, just returned the Dragon before heading towards Viridian City.

--------
    "I'll get back at him." Said the boy before bumping in to a tree. Suddenly he heard a noise.

"Bii!" Yelled out a pokemon, and that was all that the boy knew before being transported into another world.

End

(ooc: For those of you that read/are in Zimvee's RP, you'll see this boy again. Only stronger and not for a while.)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Maddy Phantom: Your post are really weird looking and I mean it because there aren´t any sign however if they were part of Chapter 1 or 2 and they had flaws! Fix them up and I will grade them and show that you want to be in this RP!

TO ALL: I have decided that as there are going to be only 10 roleplayers I need someone to help me with OOC Thread and Pika_Master414 is the only who has the real experience

OOC: Weird? How, per-sé? And I dunno if I'm reading this correctly, but are you saying Pika_Master is the only one with experience of the OOC or the experience with roleplay? Because I personally see nothing wrong with how I write my posts. =\
    Never mind.

"Sit around? And wait? There's no time like the present," Mika flicked her hair and smiled. She stepped further into the lush route and squinted in it, looking for more new Pokémon. In the distance, a field of Rattata could be seen, peacefully chomping on the grass.

'Perfect. They look a little... weak for me, but some experience would be fantastic!' Mika thought. She ran foward, beckoning John and Reigou. Reigou squealed and ran ahead, excited for her next task. They both ran straight into the middle of the Rattata (That's plural, I think) and scared most of them. What seemed to be the leader, or the most brave, stood with confidence, glaring Reigou.

"Go, Reigou, Tackle!"

Reigou smirked and charged at the Ratatta, her head bent to smack the Ratatta head on with full force. The Rattata charged foward, trying it's best to counter the attack. They collided in the air and stopped as if time had frozen for a split second. Ratatta let out a faint groan and fell, it was defeated. No wonder, it just took a full blown Tackle with a Aron, their steel armour heavy and unbreakable.

"Yes! Go Reigou!" Mika thrust an arm in the air and cheered. The group of Ratatta had now moved over about 50 metres away.

"Your turn, Sarge," Mika said with a crooked smile.

Last edited:

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • OOC: Soooooooo......I'm confused on what EXACTLY I need to edit...can I get a bit more details please? And thank you.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • OOC:

RPing will be limited due to location and time. haha

IC:

Micheal and Char finally got on Route 1 after many long hours in trying to find what was the cause of the Ember attack. Char looked tired and Micheal looked at him. He then said, "Well Char. That was a complete waste of time. I mean we didn't even get to take any pictures."

Char nodded and the sun was beginning to set. Micheal looked back and saw that it was no use in staying in Pallet Town and really money was needed to even get a hotel there. Micheal had money but wasn't in a hurry to spend it.

Char then tilted his head up and looked around Micheal notice this and said, "What is it Char?"

Char then pointed towards the high grass and said, "Char ma."

Micheal looked at the grass and smiled. He then took out his camera and said, "Well time to see what it is then. Are you up for it?"

Char nodded and just stood there. Micheal looked at the grass and knew that only pidgys and rattatas were in this route. Micheal then said, "Make sure to get it out of the grass so I can get a picture of it." Char nodded and Micheal then said, "Scratch."

Char at once ran into the grass with his small little orange claw in the air" The grass began to shake and soon a pidgy flew out of the grass. Micheal then saw it and with one quick click of a button the little pidgy was capture on his camera.

Char then got out of the grass and began to stare at the pidgy. Micheal stood there wondering what to do. He knew this was a pokemon battle and knew that they had to plan this out a bit. Micheal then said, "Stay still. Let it come to you."

Char nodded and at once the pidgy was flying down at Char to use a Tackle attack. Micheal waited and said, "Now! Scratch!"

The pidgy flew down and hit Char hard in the stomach but Char swipe down with his claws on the bird pokemon. He then countinue to attack the pidgy keeping it from flying back in the air.

"Keep it up Char!" said Micheal who was taking pictures with no flash.

The pidgy then made a swift climb back in the air and Micheal then said, "Keep at it!" Char nodded and ran after the pidgy. Soon the pidgy was coming next to Char and Micheal said, "Scratch again!"

Char then jumped up and began to scratch again the small bird pokemon. The pidgy tried to get away but it was too late. It fallen to the ground and just hopped away. Micheal and Char just stood there and wonder what happen. Micheal then said, "We won?"

Char nodded.

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
    Years
  • CHAPTER 2
    (Do I need to do these for every post from now on?)

John shot Mika a look that said "don't try me." He silently stalked the group of ratatta, Tiger II in tow. He got close to them, behind the cover of a bush. He scanned the area for a strong-looking ratatta, and spotted one far away from the pack. Tiger II was sent silently to the lone Ratatta, slowly stalking it from behind...and then it was showtime.

"Poison Sting!" Tiger II sprung into action and fired its poisoned needles at near point-blank at the Ratatta. Being caught by surprise, it had no chance to brace itself, and was knocked out cold. It then went into hiding again as a ratatta from the pack headed to the fallen ratatta, unnoticed by the rest of the pack.

"Poison Sting!" Once again, the Spinarak fired its needles at a surprised, weak ratatta, knocking it out in a single hit. However, once a ratatta noticed the two loners out cold, it headed to the rest of the pack, telling its friends that something was up. The ratatta were on high alert for whatever could be attacking. However, John then recalled Tiger II, and reached for the pokeball holding Tempest. He released the pidgey, which immediately flew into the air, above the Ratatta's line of sight.

"Swoop down. Tackle. Go for the left flank." Tempest followed its orders, despite still being a bit weak from its fight with Tiger II. It darted at the nearest Ratatta and tackled it, causing the group to scatter in all directions, some even running past Mika. The ratatta was cornered, and was doing its best to look fierce despite it taking damage. "Repeat." The pidgey once again tackled the ratatta, knocking it into the other two knocked out ratatta. At that point, John felt he had demonstrated his ability sufficiently, and recalled Tempest.

John headed back to Mika and made a light smile. "I think I've smashed your ego enough for right now. Let's keep moving and get to Viridian City."

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    OOC: Seems so.

Mika cocked an eyebrow and crossed her arms, leaning to a side.

"If I wanted to knock-out the whole herd, I would," Mika sniffed. "I spose. Viridian City can't be that far off. Hey, I have an idea though. Dude, if we find a whole pack of Pidgeys or something, we could let out all of our Pokémon and take them all down. It would he heaps fun, haha."

Mika let out Shiharu, throwing the PokéBall to the ground and releasing the bird Pokémon. It flapped a few times and chriped, flying to Mika's shoulder. Mika laughed as Reigou and Shiraha exchanged some non-understandable language.

"So, ready to go Sarge, or are we gonna sit in the shade for a bit as you suggested? Because I'm up for going," Mika laughed, dubbing John with a nickname. John was too unoriginal anyways, Sarge suited him better.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back