• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2021
    I'm having trouble with the love letter. It said I needed to go north of Celadon and I did but it pushes me back and Red says "I shouldn't be here". I've gone as far as I can go in the game and finished the rest of the Love Letter arc so what am I missing?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2022
    I'm having trouble with the love letter. It said I needed to go north of Celadon and I did but it pushes me back and Red says "I shouldn't be here". I've gone as far as I can go in the game and finished the rest of the Love Letter arc so what am I missing?

Make sure you went to the Pokemon Fan Club in Viridian City and talked to the love letter guy, then to Lavender Town to the Sailor Roomate, then go back to the fan club and talk to the same guy, then try again.

Hakon

Long Time Lurker
    Years
    Hey guys I really can't get passed Celadon City... I can't find the grunt that gives me the uniform either. I am so amazed at how sophisticated this hack is!!! I LOVE IT!!! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2020
    Are you by any chance would put the fire red/ leaf green chapter of the manga in this hack or would that be in a different game? Since the end of that chapter goes straight to emerald chapter, so I was just wondering..

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Are you by any chance would put the fire red/ leaf green chapter of the manga in this hack or would that be in a different game? Since the end of that chapter goes straight to emerald chapter, so I was just wondering..

It would be for a different game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2020
    It would be for a different game.

Alrighty, that's cool! I got really hyped up after learning about this Hack and how it's following the manga storyline-wise (since the manga is pretty much superior than the anime). I'm at the Indigo league right now and as far as I can see, everything is pretty much spot on (I played the hack while reading the manga right now lol). So yea, kudos to you my good sir for making such an amazing hack!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Alrighty, that's cool! I got really hyped up after learning about this Hack and how it's following the manga storyline-wise (since the manga is pretty much superior than the anime). I'm at the Indigo league right now and as far as I can see, everything is pretty much spot on (I played the hack while reading the manga right now lol). So yea, kudos to you my good sir for making such an amazing hack!

Thank you. Comments like this come so few and so little. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2020
    Thank you. Comments like this come so few and so little. :)

dude, with what you'd just went through in your life and your studies, and you still manage to find time to make this hack for us fans. I think the least we can do is to compliment your work, give constructive critism and give you a big pat on the back. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    how the day system works here? i am a shiny hunter and i freak out whith the shiny ratatta, who will be in my team, so i want the others!

Hakon

Long Time Lurker
    Years
    Haha woops I realised I had forgotten to use the telephone in the pokemon centre :P Now I'm confused at the Museum...What do I use in the room? I followed the manga and got a Sandshrew and taught it sand-attack.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    how the day system works here? i am a shiny hunter and i freak out whith the shiny ratatta, who will be in my team, so i want the others!

During certain day (soemtime certain time), some pokemon would appear on the map. Those pokemon are always shiny.

Haha woops I realised I had forgotten to use the telephone in the pokemon centre :P Now I'm confused at the Museum...What do I use in the room? I followed the manga and got a Sandshrew and taught it sand-attack.

In the room, there is a burnt rock. Find it, and then nteract with the last Magmar.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    i'm currently in Celadon city. The old man in the house which has 2 ghosts in the back yard told me to wait in his house because he got to buy some stuffs
    what should i do next?
    sorry for my bad english !

Back