• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Im writing up a text based Walk through which will be going up on Gamefaqs once ive redone the the main story which will have all the main story without spoilers and how too activate each side quest

Might want to just upload that to Putlocker or some other file sharing site instead and put the link in your sig. If you plan on submitting it to the walkthrough database, it will be rejected because Gamefaqs does not accept ROM hack guides. If you put it on the message boards, there is a good chance your message will be deleted by mods for "Illegal Activities", especially if you detail how to go about patching the game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    Sorry i got stuck at Celadon city i cant find Green and can only acces the WALKER FARM CHAPTER but cant complete it because i dont have MO Rock Smash please help

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Hello.

What should I do in Cinnabar Island after the fight versus Moltres ?
    I want to go in Pallet Town at the North with Surf, but a black screen appears ; the same in the pokemon center of Cinnabar Island.

King Qusai

Zettai Makerarenai
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 1, 2020
    hey everyone
    i started playing this hack a while ago
    its one of my all times favorites
    but i'm kinda stuck
    i got the hm rock smash from that old guy who wants to be in girls generation
    but it doesnt smash rocks
    what should i do
    great hack :)
    keep up the good work

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    I hope this is a troll post
    The thing is that i didnt get the message of calling professor oak and so didnt know what to do i thinnk its a bug dunno and also their is a bug in Blaine secret lab wher you have unlimited helix fossils and so you can have unlimited omanytes as thge fossil wont go off your inventory after using it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    someone help me ive completed the game but i didnt do the walker farm chapter plz tell me where is the exact place where i start the walker farm chapter

felynari

Remembering something that no one else can is a pa
    Years
    someone help me ive completed the game but i didnt do the walker farm chapter plz tell me where is the exact place where i start the walker farm chapter
    just follow what he say i think you need to go upstair and sleep after that he will make you go lavender town then after that go back to the house and he says hes going shopping then use rocksmash

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    does someone know what type of attacks are good against zapmolcuno? because i have trouble with defeating it.

None. Except for Normal atk.
    Zapmulcuno is probably the hardest Pokemon, You'll fight. There are a few ways ind efeating it.

a) status effect
    b) Necromancy (a fairy attack that 1 hit ko 100%)
    c) Out strength it.

Years
    Im writing up a text based Walk through which will be going up on Gamefaqs once ive redone the the main story which will have all the main story without spoilers and how too activate each side quest

I tried to make this, but I'm not that confident about my english. However, my plan is to make a walkthrough in portuguese to share this hack with my friends in Brazil.

Good luck, bro!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I tried to make this, but I'm not that confident about my english. However, my plan is to make a walkthrough in portuguese to share this hack with my friends in Brazil.

Good luck, bro!

You could make one in English if you like. Honestly, your English is better than most people's here in America.

Back