• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2014
    Can I download this onto my phone (using John GBA Lite)? If so, how?

use myboy it can patch ips put a squirrels firered rom and the 7.9b ips of this hack in the same folder, give them the same name while having the rom end with .gba extension eg red.gba and this hack with .ips extension
    Open myboy longpress on the firered rom and select patch

If this is too hard for you use unipatcher its easier to patch just select the rom and ips in the app and patch

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Hey man!
    Great hack, it follows the manga very accurate and is fun to play.
    The most impressive thing is that there are other persons on the streets depending on the time of the day. I played an earlier beta, not sure which one and now with the new version out I came back to playing it and have to say you did an amazing job!
    Many things were improved and redone.
    Also I got 2 questions, I tried to find an answer in this thread but failed.
    So if im correctly the event in which Misty attacks you in the night got reworked, but my Pokemon where low from Mt. Moon, resulting in loosing to Mistys Starmie.
    Now if I want to talk to Misty it wont work, she doesnt turn around or says something.
    I also tried going to bed again. None of it worked.
    Maybe its a glitch? Id be cool if anyone could help me with that.
    Now to my second question is about the Monster in the Lake quest. The boy standing at the little lake on the route north of Cerulean city got already abducted, I talked ot the Ghost of the girl, I saw Swampert jumping in the lake and I also read the trivia about Swampert on Bills PC. Now Im not sure what to do afterwards. I am probably mistaken but I remember one had to look out of a window? Well thats probably wrong.
    I patched the newest beta on a clean rom but right now I cant patch anything new because Im on a big trip.

But anyways I know that anything coming after Misty was well done and I cant wait to continue with the story.
    Of course my thanks for creating this awesome hack and good luck with continuing the hack!

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Finished Park Hostage Chapter.

Going to do Green Scheme Chapter.

Hey man!
    Great hack, it follows the manga very accurate and is fun to play.
    The most impressive thing is that there are other persons on the streets depending on the time of the day. I played an earlier beta, not sure which one and now with the new version out I came back to playing it and have to say you did an amazing job!
    Many things were improved and redone.
    Also I got 2 questions, I tried to find an answer in this thread but failed.
    So if im correctly the event in which Misty attacks you in the night got reworked, but my Pokemon where low from Mt. Moon, resulting in loosing to Mistys Starmie.
    Now if I want to talk to Misty it wont work, she doesnt turn around or says something.
    I also tried going to bed again. None of it worked.
    Maybe its a glitch? Id be cool if anyone could help me with that.
    Now to my second question is about the Monster in the Lake quest. The boy standing at the little lake on the route north of Cerulean city got already abducted, I talked ot the Ghost of the girl, I saw Swampert jumping in the lake and I also read the trivia about Swampert on Bills PC. Now Im not sure what to do afterwards. I am probably mistaken but I remember one had to look out of a window? Well thats probably wrong.
    I patched the newest beta on a clean rom but right now I cant patch anything new because Im on a big trip.

But anyways I know that anything coming after Misty was well done and I cant wait to continue with the story.
    Of course my thanks for creating this awesome hack and good luck with continuing the hack!

For the first 1, I'm really sorry. There's no fix for it... I would make a fix for it for Beta 8. I'm really sorry about that one.

As for Swampert X. To play its bonus chapter, you must talk to 3 npc.
    1st) The pink girl in cerulean City
    2nd) The green boy standing near the lake in the route north of Cerulean City.
    3rd) The boy swimming south of Bill's cottage.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Finished Park Hostage Chapter.

Going to do Green Scheme Chapter.

For the first 1, I'm really sorry. There's no fix for it... I would make a fix for it for Beta 8. I'm really sorry about that one.

As for Swampert X. To play its bonus chapter, you must talk to 3 npc.
    1st) The pink girl in cerulean City
    2nd) The green boy standing near the lake in the route north of Cerulean City.
    3rd) The boy swimming south of Bill's cottage.

No problem at all.
    Ill just replay the game and make sure that I win against Misty this time.
    Am I right that you need surf to talk to that boy?

Anyways thanks for the quick answer.

Years
    In Saffron City there is a girl who asks you if you know Greg, to which Red responds Greg is married now and lives in Flora City. I was wondering if this dialogue would be different if Greg isn't married yet. Does someone know this? thx

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    In Saffron City there is a girl who asks you if you know Greg, to which Red responds Greg is married now and lives in Flora City. I was wondering if this dialogue would be different if Greg isn't married yet. Does someone know this? thx

As the creator of the hack, I can personally confirm... Yes. If Greg didn't marry, her dialogue would be different. It won't mention Greg at all. Instead she would say

"This FAN CLUB. No one here has a clue!"

No problem at all.
    Ill just replay the game and make sure that I win against Misty this time.
    Am I right that you need surf to talk to that boy?

Anyways thanks for the quick answer.

Yep

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2014
    I got two Kabuto revived from fossils. I think one was from Helix fossil which should had turned to Omanyte. I saved the game after that btw...
    Any solution?

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    quick question, i cach a lilep and want to put a nickname in her, where the name rater is located?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I got two Kabuto revived from fossils. I think one was from Helix fossil which should had turned to Omanyte. I saved the game after that btw...
    Any solution?

I made a mistake in Beta 7.9b, where the fossils give out 5 instead of 1, and I think I got the 2 fossils mixed up.

quick question, i cach a lilep and want to put a nickname in her, where the name rater is located?

The nicknamer is located in Velencia Island in BEta 8.

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    Are you gonna go all the way through the manga even up to the never ones or are you gonna stop at Emerald (only asking because I don't have the patience to go through 130 pages worth of posts)? I'm curious because it would be cool if you did them all given how phenomenal this and Green Chapter are. Anyway keep up the good work. I'm rooting for ya.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Are you gonna go all the way through the manga even up to the never ones or are you gonna stop at Emerald (only asking because I don't have the patience to go through 130 pages worth of posts)? I'm curious because it would be cool if you did them all given how phenomenal this and Green Chapter are. Anyway keep up the good work. I'm rooting for ya.

First of all, thank you for compliments :D!! It really made my day :D. Now for the other question. As of now, my plan is only going up to Emerald. If I do make a hack for Diamond and Pearl. I want to try hacking a DS rom. However, I think I might do Diamond and Pearl.

Years
    Before I really get into this game I want to ask, is this a game where you will have to grind a lot of will the levels by regularly fighting pokemon and going through the story be sufficient

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Before I really get into this game I want to ask, is this a game where you will have to grind a lot of will the levels by regularly fighting pokemon and going through the story be sufficient

I didn't have to, I beat the elite four with my team all around lv 48

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023

One of the major complaints about the game is that the game being too easy. So I don't think so.

felynari

Remembering something that no one else can is a pa
    Years
    i beat the game with lvl 38 team -_- so its not that hard but i enjoy the story ;D

Back