• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
    Years
    What document? Can you just put in a link in reply, please
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Here: https://www.mediafire.com/view/dfy4cx1oaq346iq/Pokemon_Locations.docx

The document is found in the zip for 7.9
    Its a word document listing details on how to get each Pokemon in the game
    Not sure why its not included in the beta 8 zips

I believe you use a Sol ribbon or something to evolve it like a stone.

Yeah, the solar ribbon will evolve eevee into espeon while the lunar ribbon will evolve into umbreon, the moon stone will also de-evolve (evolved eevee) into eevee.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Are there actually other hacks such as adventure emerald???? because adventure red glitched out on me every time i battle someone on the S.S Anne in vermillion city

would greatly appreciate your answers

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
    That is a very good tutorial.
    Thanks, I took 2-4 Hours of Research on iOS Rom Patching & I really Worked Hard on it, I thinked out some Common questions on Rom Patching, so Again Thank you, I really appreciate the comment

Are there actually other hacks such as adventure emerald???? because adventure red glitched out on me every time i battle someone on the S.S Anne in vermillion city

What version of Adventure Red are you Using? , Beta 8 or An Older Version?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2014
    I am underwater searching for team rocket and vaporion but can't find them
    Can anyone help

Can anyone help

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    So...I just meet green at the pokemon wildlife park, after I was finished talking to her I battled the grunts in the old geezers house, got the battery piece...now what? Tried talking to all the grunts, no luck. Went back to the pokecenter to try to use it, still no luck..any help? Hope im not derping on this one cause its the first time im askin for help XD

Edit: Nevermind I found where to go lol

can you tell me where to go? i'm stuck in this situation too

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
    500 bucks at two different shops in celadon mart. I literally just bought 2 so I can have them.

Also, since I never read the manga, is there anything I should know about evolving my Pokemon? Onix, polywhirl, pikachu, eevee, as a few examples... I know the story arcs depend on what Pokemon is in your party

Red never owned an Onix, Poliwhirl evolves at the SS. Anne. Pikachu never evolves. Eevee evolves into Espeon sometime after the YELLOW Chapter. Bulbasaur evolves at the gate leading to Celadon City. Ivysaur evolves by Primal Roots. (You must us it IMMEDIATELY after you get it to progress the story.) That's all. I read the manga up to Diamond and Pearl a few years ago, if you have any questions about the manga don't hesitate to ask me.

danni54433

JustToGood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Im at viridian city gym ive helped yellow and ive spoke to the old man in the gym, but still cant go down the staires? Plus ive downloaded 8.2

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2014
    Can anyone help

Can anyone help

Caught kyogre and got an egg but still am stuck

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    I'm from Vietnam, sorry cause my English is not good. Hope you can understand what I talk.
    What will we do after help Blue get back his pokemon. He said that go to East of ... Island. I can't find that.
    I went to the way that has 2 girls, now they aren't here, but I can't continue in this way.
    What will I do next? Is it the end of Beta 8.2?

I'm from Vietnam, sorry cause my English is not good. Hope you can understand what I talk.
    What will we do after help Blue get back his pokemon. He said that go to East of ... Island. I can't find that.
    I went to the way that has 2 girls, now they aren't here, but I can't continue in this way.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hope this hack becomes successful

Lol, it did came 3rd last year, so I'm happy.

It's okay. I'm a Chinese who moved to Australia when I was 7, and I still have problems with punctuation and grammar (I can pronounce word fluently) I just have problem when writing.

Anyway, Yeah, that's the end of beta 8, congrats!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023

Really? You're actually asking for other hacks in another person's hack thread? Anyway, the fact that you glitch in the SS ANNE is you only, not the hack's fault as no other people had experience that problem.

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
    Red never owned an Onix, Poliwhirl evolves at the SS. Anne. Pikachu never evolves. Eevee evolves into Espeon sometime after the YELLOW Chapter. Bulbasaur evolves at the gate leading to Celadon City. Ivysaur evolves by Primal Roots. (You must us it IMMEDIATELY after you get it to progress the story.) That's all. I read the manga up to Diamond and Pearl a few years ago, if you have any questions about the manga don't hesitate to ask me.

Is the game ment to be played through with reds party?

You are obviously playing the wrong version. You have to actually patch it your self. Beta 8.2 is not in any ROM on the net, for example coolroms has beta 4 only. If you look back a little there are extensive answers to how to resolve this. Also there is adventure blue, and some others in early development made by this developer, just look through the forum for the threads and patches.

Last edited:

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    how to get the legendary golum is it the same way as pkmn emerald cause i got an egg from an wailord

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    nevermind i already figured it out the golum was a lv70 registeel

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    if i get to velencia island pkmn center the screen just turns black

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    this hack is really great man you can get really easy shiny pkmn at the orange islands and i already captured mewtwo can you also capture the 3 legendary birds?

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
    Is the game ment to be played through with reds party?

You are obviously playing the wrong version. You have to actually patch it your self. Beta 8.2 is not in any ROM on the net, for example coolroms has beta 4 only. If you look back a little there are extensive answers to how to resolve this. Also there is adventure blue, and some others in early development made by this developer, just look through the forum for the threads and patches.

Yeah. You're supposed to play the game with Red's party.

Back