• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Just started doing the PALLET HERO chapter. Route 7, 9, 10 and PowerPlant is going to be playable for Beta 5.
    Cerulean City and Route 5 has a minor map changes.

I'm currently making a bonus chapter for ZAPDOS, where if you enter the POWERPLANT before fighting MOLTRES, you'll get to play the ZAPDOS event where LT SURGE would end up catching it. The reason why I'm doing this, is because the manga doesn't really give any attention to ZAPDOS, even though ZAPDOS is just as important as MOLTRES and ARTICUNO.

Just finished ZAP ZAP ZAPDOS Bonus chapter. This chapter is a filler chapter, as it never happens in the manga. Therefore, I listed it under "Bonus Chapter" section, instead of the Main Chapter.

To play this chapter, you must enter the POWERPLANT before fighting MOLTRES. Otherwise, you'll miss the chapter since TEAM ROCKET would've captured ZAPDOS by then. Images are listed under "Bonus chapter" section.

Last edited:

Raj

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Just started doing the PALLET HERO chapter. Route 7, 9, 10 and PowerPlant is going to be playable for Beta 5.
    Cerulean City and Route 5 has a minor map changes.

I'm currently making a bonus chapter for ZAPDOS, where if you enter the POWERPLANT before fighting MOLTRES, you'll get to play the ZAPDOS event where LT SURGE would end up catching it. The reason why I'm doing this, is because the manga doesn't really give any attention to ZAPDOS, even though ZAPDOS is just as important as MOLTRES and ARTICUNO.

Just finished ZAP ZAP ZAPDOS Bonus chapter. This chapter is a filler chapter, as it never happens in the manga. Therefore, I listed it under "Bonus Chapter" section, instead of the Main Chapter.

To play this chapter, you must enter the POWERPLANT before fighting MOLTRES. Otherwise, you'll miss the chapter since TEAM ROCKET would've captured ZAPDOS by then. Images are listed under "Bonus chapter" section.
    I am glad to hear you are getting so much work done on this hack.
    Me and the other people who play this game appreciate it.
    Also if it is possible I hope you can add some text to the bonus chapter of Zapdos screenshot reminding us that if you have already fought Moltres you will not be able to do this event.

Also maybe much later in the hack you could add a New Game + Option?
    If you cannot I fully understand it is just one of my favorite features of RPG games.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I am glad to hear you are getting so much work done on this hack.
    Me and the other people who play this game appreciate it.
    Also if it is possible I hope you can add some text to the bonus chapter of Zapdos screenshot reminding us that if you have already fought Moltres you will not be able to do this event.

Also maybe much later in the hack you could add a New Game + Option?
    If you cannot I fully understand it is just one of my favorite features of RPG games.

Thank you, too bad, I completed scripting the ZAPDOS chapter completely... So I can't realy go back and rescript without wasting space.

RMajick

I'm so ready for this game, it's amazing so far, but I can't wait for the ending!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I'm done with the main chapters for this beta. I'm going to finish up the bonus chapters that I've made from the previous beta. After finishing them up and fix some bugs, and change some stats, I'm going to release Beta 5.

Anyway, Resumed with Lake Monster Bonus Chapter. Nearly finished. New images uploaded.

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
    Years
  • Your hack is awesome :! but can you change a graphics a little bit? Those FR/LG graphics is so bad or you gonna do only scripting/spriting?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Just added a Larpas mini chapter (well, not exactly a chapter, more like those gift pokemon).

Your hack is awesome :! but can you change a graphics a little bit? Those FR/LG graphics is so bad or you gonna do only scripting/spriting?

I will change it after I finsih the scripting, and the game. Personally, I like the FR/LG graphics, but that's maybe because I never really care much about the graphic in games.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Or just replace the trees with D/P/Pt trees,those FR/LG trees just nervous me :/ Maybe thats only for me :?

The trees? What are you talking about? The trees aren't even from FR/LG. The trees were replaced since Beta 2.

Years
  • Oh my i couldnt resist and played beta 4.5 a bit to test the hack...
    I played for hours without saving and got up to the event where you steal the Rockets Clothes then when i opened my bag to check my new key item game froze... but thats good because id finish the whole beta if it wouldnt lol

My Review:

This hack is so awesome you got some good scripts there, I like the tiles they seem to fit this hack i dont see a need for change but if you add better graphics... well thats better then lol
    I loved the custom stuff you added like the OWs, the new trainers (those at lavender lol) and all the rest
    My favorite part was Lavender xD
    Anyway good hack it got me hooked i will try to wait for a final beta before i play again :D
    Somebody give this a hack of the year award xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Pretty excited for beta 5, I love the idea of the Zapdos Bonus Chapter and being able to get Lapras as that's one of my favorite Pokemon, keep up the great work!

Years
  • ogwiaf.png

Small bug with Reflection of heros OW being seen in the ground and flowers near that water

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Just added new images for the Lake Monster Bonus Chapter.

I've downloaded from other site your hack there was named Final version of Red Chapter . But trees are the same .

Other site...? What other site, can you send me a link of it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    When do you think beta 5 will be released? Not trying to rush you, I'm just excited for it. And will beta 5 end at the beginning of the Saffron City arc or the end of that arc?

Last edited:
    Back