• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    Probably i already ask this question before but i already forgot about it...So i ask again...I recently saw your new screenshot(nice graphic update btw ^^) and on the rodent chapter...Do you really change Pikachu sprite o.O?Not that i don't like it...It just....
    Ahh...Maybe you should try to search for better Pikachu sprite that resemble the manga version more?That just my opinion though xD

Shiarra

Ghost Of The Forest
    Years
  • I have a problem, i made it to Fuchsia city, and i can't continue cause i'm stuck and unable to control my character, i'm trapped in the pokemon enclosure and can't control my character on the bike (?)
    I have a screenshot of it but i can't post it until i make 15 posts.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I have a problem, i made it to Fuchsia city, and i can't continue cause i'm stuck and unable to control my character, i'm trapped in the pokemon enclosure and can't control my character on the bike (?)
    I have a screenshot of it but i can't post it until i make 15 posts.

I suggest you to stop playing it then, cuz I'm releasing Beta 5 on the 5th, which is 3 days away.

Probably i already ask this question before but i already forgot about it...So i ask again...I recently saw your new screenshot(nice graphic update btw ^^) and on the rodent chapter...Do you really change Pikachu sprite o.O?Not that i don't like it...It just....
    Ahh...Maybe you should try to search for better Pikachu sprite that resemble the manga version more?That just my opinion though xD

Did I change Pikachu's sprite? Yes.

Should I search for another Pika's sprite? Well that's a million dollar question that requires a million dollar answer. No. The pikachu sprite was taken from Pokemon Yellow, i really like the pikachu's sprite there.

Last edited:

Shiarra

Ghost Of The Forest
    Years
  • Did you know what i meant by pokemon enclosure? like where you can see the chansey, lapras and all them, i'm stuck in the chansey one. Also will that beta possibly fix that? Edit- here's a screenshot.
    tumblr_mtzyy4JApY1sxd5azo1_250.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Hey Rock megaman, I need some help, ok im at the deep sea search chapter right now after beating all the events in Fushia city. But now im having trouble finding surf in the deep sea search chapter, is there supposed to have dragonite show up, because If so, its not appearing im mine, just curious, what I need to do to continue? Also how to I get into LT. Surges gym to start the abandoned gym arc, wasn't sure how to do it, so I skipped it for now. But yea, just wondering, any help or info would be appreciated, thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Hey Rock megaman, I need some help, ok im at the deep sea search chapter right now after beating all the events in Fushia city. But now im having trouble finding surf in the deep sea search chapter, is there supposed to have dragonite show up, because If so, its not appearing im mine, just curious, what I need to do to continue? Also how to I get into LT. Surges gym to start the abandoned gym arc, wasn't sure how to do it, so I skipped it for now. But yea, just wondering, any help or info would be appreciated, thanks.

Search around the bottom part of the sea place with the item finder and Dragonite will show up after you get surf.

DonGGaMilo

Red Special Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    HEY ROCKMANMEGAMAN
    i have some questions,

what are you using hack editor progams?
    give me a name

i have some interests in hacking like you doing

and where are you get a sprite??

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • HEY ROCKMANMEGAMAN
    i have some questions,

give me a name

That's a really easy question.
    We have section for that, why don't you go to Emulation & Hacking section.
    Asking here is not the place. But I can say some editors.
    Like Advance map, XSE, NSE, or rather maybe in the his first post
    the list of tools that he used might be there.

DonGGaMilo

Red Special Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    i asking what rockmagaman using now ..

not just hacking program list in EMULATION

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    HEY ROCKMANMEGAMAN
    i have some questions,

give me a name

photoshop
    advancemap 19.2 & 19.5
    XSE
    Nameless Sprite Editor
    Item Editor
    A-Trainer

These are the main one I uses.

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • Oh! Beta 5. But regardless, I'll try the full version once it's out. Keep up the good work, I have high expectations for this one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I've only noticed one minor glitch, I can't evolve Eevee into Espeon and Umbreon with the Moon Stone and Sun Stone. And when you get to the Lapras Mini Chapter, the Lapras sprite isn't there but you can still battle him.

Last edited:
    Back