• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, people are going to hate me for this.

So people have experiencing certain glitches such as scene isn't working properly. That's because I accidently overlapped the flag with trainer flags. I've spent the past 2 days changing the flag to fix those glitches. However, that also means you'll have to start a new save file for the new beta.

You can always continue with your old save file, but don't blame me if it's buggy.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years

So people have experiencing certain glitches such as scene isn't working properly. That's because I accidently overlapped the flag with trainer flags. I've spent the past 2 days changing the flag to fix those glitches. However, that also means you'll have to start a new save file for the new beta.

You can always continue with your old save file, but don't blame me if it's buggy.

No problem, there's always some easy ways to get everything we've lost anyways {XD}

Years

This is my favourite hack so far, and i already played it 3 times. So,if i'm gonna to start over again i'll probably enjoy it even more. Not a big deal XD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    lol i do play for hours in one day.
    Even big games took me 1 day.
    After that my eyes really hurts.
    Lol :)

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years

Wow no hate is needed here if some people have to start again on such a renown hack how can anyone really complain. 2 days on just flag errors that must of taken up so much of your time i really hope everythink runs smoothly and no extra stress is put upon you. Have a nice day and pokemon community

Years

I don't have a problem with that, really. I like starting the game over when something new in the game is made because I like the story and how great it's made. It makes me more excited to play this! :D

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
    Lol... Always nice to hear my 3 years work amounted to 1 day of gameplay... lol. Anyway, thanks for understanding.

Aww one day completed i laughed when i looked at this message. I hope it takes me much longer a few weeks, as i like to just kinda spend time roaming for everythink n certain pokemon. Adds to length of game i feel

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    it may took me only 2 days , or at best 4 days to finish the current beta

but the game will be in my memory for like ..... maybe my whole life ? ;))

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    it may took me only 2 days , or at best 4 days to finish the current beta

but the game will be in my memory for like ..... maybe my whole life ? ;))

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Note: The following screenshots/events would not be in Beta 11. Beta 11 would be released tonight after I finish playing through it and fixing up and glitches I find.

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Back