• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 6, 2015
yeah, i think there is still a minor glitch when you go back to professor oak's lab and it does a flash back. i was teleported there and was not able to do anything. Does it have to do with the fact that the bonus chapter of zap zap zapdos was not played?

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
yeah, i think there is still a minor glitch when you go back to professor oak's lab and it does a flash back. i was teleported there and was not able to do anything. Does it have to do with the fact that the bonus chapter of zap zap zapdos was not played?

No, that's not the reason why.

Can you desribe what you mean by can't do anything? Like is it frozen, or can you move your character, or etc?

And one last glitch is whenever I get to Pallet Town after the Cinnabar Island it warps me to the room with Sabrina in it and I can move around in there but nothing happens.

I've tested that part several times. I didn't encounter any freezing issue...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 6, 2015
No, that's not the reason why.

Can you desribe what you mean by can't do anything? Like is it frozen, or can you move your character, or etc?

Well I was are teleported to the room with Sabrina and moltres in it, I can run around and stuff but cannot talk to neither of them. In the scene shot shown by you, Koga and Lt. Surge was there with the lendary birds, that never came up. I just stuck in the room running around and couldnt interact with Serbian nor moltres.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Started Beta 6. Added more screenshot for Pallet Hero Chapter.

Well I was are teleported to the room with Sabrina and moltres in it, I can run around and stuff but cannot talk to neither of them. In the scene shot shown by you, Koga and Lt. Surge was there with the lendary birds, that never came up. I just stuck in the room running around and couldnt interact with Serbian nor moltres.

Hmm... I don't know what's the problem then. It could be because there's something wrong with the map flag, but I've tested that scene alot, and I haven't encountered that problem. I know so far only 2 people encountered that problem (including you). I wonder who else encounter this problem.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 6, 2015
Started Beta 6. Added more screenshot for Pallet Hero Chapter.

Hmm... I don't know what's the problem then. It could be because there's something wrong with the map flag, but I've tested that scene alot, and I haven't encountered that problem. I know so far only 2 people encountered that problem (including you). I wonder who else encounter this problem.

Whao, that is a shocker, only two. If possible I would email you my file just so you can check it out for yourself. Not sure if it will work that way. If you are finding bugs. Thanks for you hep, really appreciate it.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Whao, that is a shocker, only two. If possible I would email you my file just so you can check it out for yourself. Not sure if it will work that way. If you are finding bugs. Thanks for you hep, really appreciate it.

If you can, do it. I'm interested to see what's the problem. It might be a rom problem or etc.

Idk, I need some other people to confirm whether they also encountered this problem. Cuz if other people did, I maybe using a bad rom, and if that happens... I have to start from scratch -.-...

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7h533pYuLs
Can everyone watch this video, and confirm whether this scene work or not? Cuz if it doens't work, I might be using a bad rom... sigh... :( ... Then i have to redo everything from scratch.

Hey Rock which rom are you using to make this hack there are 2 versions 1.0 of squirrels and 1.1 of independent...
Most hacks are made on 1.0 even if 1.1 got a berry fix lol

Oh my god, kill me now lol... I got no clue, it was so long ago when I downloaded the FireRed rom =.=

Years
Hmm i tested this rom with 1.0 on beta 4.5...
I could go up to the end without big glitches just small bugs here and there
Then i tried on 1.1... game was super glitched lol
So i think you used a 1.0 rom for this hack
1.0 is always used in firereds hacks so you should be fine, i dont know why people never make hacks on 1.1, the 1.1 just got a berry fix update i dont think you need to start from scratch but if you feel to well then its your choise

It would be good if any pro hacker would say why nobody is hacking on 1.1

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hmm i tested this rom with 1.0 on beta 4.5...
I could go up to the end without big glitches just small bugs here and there
Then i tried on 1.1... game was super glitched lol
So i think you used a 1.0 rom for this hack
1.0 is always used in firereds hacks so you should be fine, i dont know why people never make hacks on 1.1, the 1.1 just got a berry fix update i dont think you need to start from scratch but if you feel to well then its your choise

It would be good if any pro hacker would say why nobody is hacking on 1.1

I've just checked. So a 1.1 rom start with the intro with "Gamefreak presents" whereas 1.0 starts with simple "Gamefreak". So I did start with 1.0 :D. Anyway, I think the reason why no one really uses 1.1 is because it's so scarce and hard to find in the net. Anyway, so you had no problem with the 3 legendary birds in silph co event, right? I really need some reassurance, cuz I really don't wanna start over.

Years
Lol actually its easy to find both 1.0 and 1.1 roms they are on emuparadise squirrels is 1.0 independent is 1.1 xD

I will test 5.5 with my boy on fast forward to check if i get that bug
(havent played beta 5 i was waiting for beta 5.5)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Sure thing, I will do that. I will email it as soon as I wake up in the morning before my afternoon class

Are you using Pokemon FireRed 1.0 rom or Pokemon FireRed 1.1 rom? Furthermore, Are you using VBA?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 6, 2015
Hey btw what emu is he using i had freezes with Gameboid on my android on older betas some mobile emulators got bugs that dont exist in vba

i am using VBA, visual boy advance. and i am not sure how to check if my rom is a 1.0 or a 1.1. but i could tell you that i got it from coolROM.com.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
It could be coolrom.com's fire red rom because I got it there too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
downloaded the latest beta and my Pikachu still started at lvl 7 rather than 10.

Also after Erica tells me to go capture Eevee I go down to route 17, talk to the trees to get Cut and there is no Eevee there! Not on the rocks or by the water! :/

Last edited:
Back