• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Sorry to inform you but im a girl and im glad i supported your hack.

I wish a shiny black jynx (color white maybe), black jynx and shiny jynx is catchable. The game is really cool. It would be awesome if these are added :)

suggestion.. Devolution spray (from pokemon TCG) would be nice than a moonstone to devolve a pokemon.

This game is way way fantastic having many regions. Many pokemon fans dream to have a game like this.. Thank you for sharing this to us.

Im have finished the 10C where bruno kills you and now starting all over again on 11E. When would the beta12 estimate be released?

If you would add more pokemons in the future hope you could add these: pink butterfree? green weedle? Snowmen Snorlax? Purple Kecleon? Gengar god, Alakazam god, giant Jigglypuff god ? (inspired in pokemon series). Merrick, Bort, Allotrope, and Dace (diance guards)

also a question.. I only see unown A. where are the other unowns? or is it meant to be only unown A?

sorry for lots of questions/suggestions.. I love your work. I would love to contribute ideas :)

Sure, since you're so enthusiastic about it.

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
    Years
    hmmm, I have played this for the first time and I'm on my way to Mt. Moon but an old man is blocking the path, I just met Misty but I missed the script, dunno where to go. Anyway, I hav a suggestion, instead of making a blank trainer just to prevent players from catching Kangaskhan, machoke and etcetera, try to use the Toggling wild pokemon capturability routine made by FBI to make it look good. Just saying.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    What are the bonus chapters in the game? And im currently doing the cerculean monster and I find the hole. After talking to every people in underground cave the monster is still not appearing pls halp.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    hmmm, I have played this for the first time and I'm on my way to Mt. Moon but an old man is blocking the path, I just met Misty but I missed the script, dunno where to go. Anyway, I hav a suggestion, instead of making a blank trainer just to prevent players from catching Kangaskhan, machoke and etcetera, try to use the Toggling ball capturability routine made by FBI to make it look good. Just saying.

About the old man blocking the way. You need to enter the pokemon center. On the other side of the counter theres a telephone and you're good to go

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    hmmm, I have played this for the first time and I'm on my way to Mt. Moon but an old man is blocking the path, I just met Misty but I missed the script, dunno where to go. Anyway, I hav a suggestion, instead of making a blank trainer just to prevent players from catching Kangaskhan, machoke and etcetera, try to use the Toggling wild pokemon capturability routine made by FBI to make it look good. Just saying.

Sure. Why not. It'll also free up some Trainerflags too. Thanks for the tip.

Ttar0914

Years
    Well, just finished the Orange Archipelago and defeated Drake. After talking to Blue in Pallet Town, he said that we should head to Hamlim Island in the Orange Archipelago. Is the Island in Beta 11? If yes, where is its location?

Thanks in advance for helping. :]

Ttar0914

Years
    Well, just finished the Orange Archipelago and defeated Drake. After talking to Blue in Pallet Town, he said that we should head to Hamlim Island in the Orange Archipelago. Is the Island in Beta 11? If yes, where is its location?

Years

Go to pumello island then go east to reach flowerbud village(tarroco island) and keep going east until you hit water then keep going north until you reach hamlim island.

Ttar0914

Years
    Go to pumello island then go east to reach flowerbud village(tarroco island) and keep going east until you hit water then keep going north until you reach hamlim island.

Thanks, I should've explored the area above the prison as well, I thought there was nothing because there was a narrow path ^^'

Back