• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    For darkrai event, revisit hamlim.

well did the carly event talked to mina again revisited hamlin found notthing in the cave.
    again to valencia ,talked to mina
    went to the boy with a drowzee talked to everyone nothing happend
    am i missing something.

Years
    well did the carly event talked to mina again revisited hamlin found notthing in the cave.
    again to valencia ,talked to mina
    went to the boy with a drowzee talked to everyone nothing happend
    am i missing something.

after revisiting hamlim, Did carly+darkrai not fight against you?
    and where is this boy with drowzee, I have not seen any boy with drowzee!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    after revisiting hamlim, Did carly+darkrai not fight against you?
    and where is this boy with drowzee, I have not seen any boy with drowzee!!!!

i defeated carly+darkrai
    there is a event in valencia island in a house where a boy is having nightmares because of darkrai after the cutscene it told me to come back with a pokemon that can eat dreams (which is drowzee)
    i came back with a dowzee
    ive seen a post where aethestode told to talk to mina in pokemon centre.
    did everything but nothing happens in boys house.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Am I able to catch a Charmander and/or Squirtle?

You get a Charmander from Blue by progressing in the Orange Archipielago, I think it was at Citron Island (Red Moon Chapter), I'll edit when I reach it.
    Also, you'll get a Lv40 Squirtle in the Lost Squirtle Chapter, iirc.

EDIT:
    Yup, Blue gives you a Lv50 Charmander in Citron Island, just as I remember:
    Spoiler:

EDIT2:
    The Lost Squirtle Chapter happens at Kinnow Island, btw:
    Spoiler:

PKMTrainerZero said:
    Eevee's Happiness must be at 220.
    Once you reach that, level it up in Night time.
    You can raise your pokemon's happiness by going to Celadon's Restaurant like 10 or 11 times.

Thank you Lunos, and i figuried out by my own lol xD
    P.D: the quote didn´t appear like always lol

You didn't closed the QUOTE Tag.

Last edited:
    Years
    i defeated carly+darkrai
    there is a event in valencia island in a house where a boy is having nightmares because of darkrai after the cutscene it told me to come back with a pokemon that can eat dreams (which is drowzee)

okay, I think darkrai event is related to carly .. in previous beta that event(carly_darkrai) did not triggered but in 11E after talking to mina when I randomly revisited hamlim cave.. I was able to fight carly with darkrai.
    The boy you are talking about just say i can see future and trapped in nightmares.. I do not know what to do with that boy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Where is regirock located cant find him?

How can i evolve my eevee? And how can i catch the regis?

You have to translate the Pokemon Braile in order to find out what to do to catch regis and etc.
    Me I have translate the Pokemon Braile, but I can't tell you the translation. It's something you have to do it by yourself.

------------------------------------------------------------
    Athestode, are you also planing to add "Animeland" in the game? You have made some references in the game in the indigo league and since beta 9 (that's when I played this hack for first time) I was waiting/hoping you would add it. You can make it be in some parallel universe or something like that.

Also, the event where you dive and find a ship and find out that team rocket was actually dead, after that event, the people on the island (for example Nurse Joy) didn't dissapear and in a previous beta I remember they have dissapeared because they were ghosts.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Pheww that MissingNo. was a tough nut to crack... I can feel I'm reaching the end of the beta 11E now ( I can be wrong, let's hope. ), and I must say it has been so very amazing. Are you really going to continue this through this many arcs ?
    Either way, I thorougly enjoyed your game, and except a few minors bugs, everything's a 100/10.
    Keep it up ! (y) :D

For me not that tough if you catch groudon or kyogre and use 1-Hit combo for me though.

Years
    i defeated carly+darkrai

Same here, after complete Carly event, I talk to Mina then revisit Hamlim Cave but nothing happen

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    How can i evolve my eevee? And how can i catch the regis?

Flareon: Fire Stone (Celadon Market)
    Vaporeon: Water Stone (Celadon Market)
    Jolteon. Thunder Stone (Celadon Market)
    Espeon: Happiness at 220 and Level in Daytime
    Umbreon: Happiness at 220 and Level in Night time
    Sylveon: Fairy Stone (You can buy it in the Time Travelling Chapter at Valencia Island)
    Glaceon: Ice Stone (Celadon Market)
    Leafeon: Leaf Stone (Celadon Market)

Also, the event where you dive and find a ship and find out that team rocket was actually dead, after that event, the people on the island (for example Nurse Joy) didn't dissapear and in a previous beta I remember they have dissapeared because they were ghosts.

They do dissapear.
    I've just cleared that Chapter out.

ON:
    I've just wanted to ask something and also point a little inconsistency in the Plot xD
    I've caught Groudon in the exact same Cave as Beta 10c, is that Okay?
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

I've read some days ago that It wasn't there anymore which is apparently false so now I'm asking because i'm kinda insecure about if Groudon should be there or not xD ...

Now, about the inconsistency, if you read carefully..

Plot Twist: They're not stuck in there forever as almost everyone here knows already xD ...

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I just realize. So when the last chapter of porygon where you go in hell I think. Darkrai is the one that I revive from that coffin. Now I know now

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    okay, I think darkrai event is related to carly .. in previous beta that event(carly_darkrai) did not triggered but in 11E after talking to mina when I randomly revisited hamlim cave.. I was able to fight carly with darkrai.
    The boy you are talking about just say i can see future and trapped in nightmares.. I do not know what to do with that boy.

well thank for helping anyway.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, bad news guys. I'm going to cancel Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter. I just don't have the time for it anymore.

Nah, I'm just kidding :D. I've finally implemented the REAL mega evolution routine into my hack for Beta 12 ;). Of course, Beta 12 aren't going to be release anytime soon since I want to atleast finish the Johto region first.

https://youtu.be/FxTvvt2AU4g

^Here's a vid of me testing mega evolution (yes, I know it says gold teeth and master ball -.-)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    God damn when I read the first sentence i was like ( ゚ Д゚)
    Im just gonna ask whats this clipped wing thingy? It said on rayquaza or Zygarde lair that I need it to summon the legendary serpent

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    Okay, bad news guys. I'm going to cancel Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter. I just don't have the time for it anymore.

Nah, I'm just kidding :D. I've finally implemented the REAL mega evolution routine into my hack for Beta 12 ;). Of course, Beta 12 aren't going to be release anytime soon since I want to atleast finish the Johto region first.

https://youtu.be/FxTvvt2AU4g

^Here's a vid of me testing mega evolution (yes, I know it says gold teeth and master ball -.-)
    damn, I broke my smartphone while reading the first sentences. then I had to use my computer to read the rest.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Aww.. being simple evolutions felt more comfortable, but welp, i'll be looking forward to try it.
    Also, Aethestode, the Princess & Prince Festival still have the same pair of bugs than in Beta 10c, Erika & Brock think i've chose her while i've chose Misty..

Back