• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2018
    Ok guys I need help.

I've won the Orange cup.
    I've gone to the sevii islands and got waterfall (and everything else).
    I've caught Hoopa, Deoxys and Volcanion.
    I've defeat Bruno (ends game).
    I've started Hamlin(, but the event doesn't trigger properly).

What is there left to do?
    Naomi islands? Orre? Decolore?

Last edited by a moderator:

glong279

A Royal Knight
    Years
  • Ok guys I need help.

I've won the Orange cup.
    I've gone to the sevii islands and got waterfall (and everything else).
    I've caught Hoopa, Deoxys and Volcanion.
    I've defeat Bruno (ends game).
    I've started Hamlin(, but the event doesn't trigger properly).

What is there left to do?
    Naomi islands? Orre? Decolore?

Well Aethestode did made a lot of side quests.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2016
    The HM rock smash doesn't destroy any rocks when i use it i try by three different places it shows the pokemon but the rock stays there it doesn't break

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    S1ULvNI.png
    hklNtLr.png
    G9Pnunu.png
    hLlBQMS.png
    EjQ3TP9.png
    HYF2z7j.png
    ewsof82.png
    inCuCO3.png
    TPJCN8i.png

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    I've just won Orange Cup and I think to have finished the beta because when I went to Hamlin Island with Blue to meet Carly, the place was deserted. No Carly, no trainers. In the middle of the path sea appeared all of a sudden, impeding me to go on

I want to thank Aethestode and his team for this marvellous hack. Captivating plot and better of many official games. Thanks again.

Years
  • Is there a wiki or a page to look for locations of pokemons / walkthrough ecc?
    The rom is huge and has been updated a lot of times, for this I'm grateful to Aethestode, but it's kinda a pita to search for answers...

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    Is there a wiki or a page to look for locations of pokemons / walkthrough ecc?
    The rom is huge and has been updated a lot of times, for this I'm grateful to Aethestode, but it's kinda a pita to search for answers...
    I ask the same the same thing locations of all pokemons starters legendary fakemon and other and walkthrough

Years
  • I'm kinda stuck:
    I've made my way out of Indigo league and just arrived in the Orange Arcipelago, I looked for Professor Ivy and I told her to go to the pokemon center. I went east and finished the MewTwo events but going back to the pokemon center (which I visited even before) there are only Joys and no professor.
    What to do?

Looking for other things to do I went back to Kanto and searched for Earthquake, I believe I took the wrong turn and I'm at the power plant, found some sweet TM but now my path is blocked by a waterfall on one way and trees those weren't there where I used surf. How can I go back? I read that using escape ropes / dig is not advised but I don't know what to do...

Years
  • I'm kinda stuck:
    I've made my way out of Indigo league and just arrived in the Orange Arcipelago, I looked for Professor Ivy and I told her to go to the pokemon center. I went east and finished the MewTwo events but going back to the pokemon center (which I visited even before) there are only Joys and no professor.
    What to do?

Looking for other things to do I went back to Kanto and searched for Earthquake, I believe I took the wrong turn and I'm at the power plant, found some sweet TM but now my path is blocked by a waterfall on one way and trees those weren't there where I used surf. How can I go back? I read that using escape ropes / dig is not advised but I don't know what to do...
    In Pokecenter talk to the nurse joy who heals pokemons.
    You can come out from here :
    VIo8OD5.png

Years
  • In Pokecenter talk to the nurse joy who heals pokemons.
    You can come out from here :
    VIo8OD5.png

Ok I made my way out of the power plant although in the poke center there's no joy at the first floor while all are above saying nothing useful. The machine says it has a slot for a battery or similia but I've found nothing

Years
  • Ok I made my way out of the power plant although in the poke center there's no joy at the first floor while all are above saying nothing useful. The machine says it has a slot for a battery or similia but I've found nothing

Just talk to main nurse joy (who heals pokemon in every center),a cut scene will trigger. If you have already met ivy then head to her lab and look here :
    ClfEOsl.png

Years
  • Just talk to main nurse joy (who heals pokemon in every center),a cut scene will trigger. If you have already met ivy then head to her lab and look here :
    ClfEOsl.png

The nurse you've to talk to is the one on the upper floor and next to the door so the others will know :)

Is there any good Fairy/Fight/Bug TM move anywhere in the world? I'm having troubles with Dark pokemon and I'd love to finish the movesets :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    4 questions,all pokemons have happiness?,how to get shadow lugia?, zygarde forms be in beta 12 or higher?and neutral xerneas?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2016
    I'm playing in version beta 11e and I can not use the rock smash, it appears the animation but the rock does not break

Back