• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Ash will never be the champion. I guess that even If he has an Arceus he would lose to someone with a Ratata. It is always the same old thing. Looking back, i don't even know he won the Orange league, because seems like he has an auto-defeat system that operates in every single tournament.

Anyway, Aethestode i know that it is too much asking you to put more things in the game, because you did a lot and is doing much more, but just one request. Shadow Mewtwo, please. Haha.

The thing is... During the Diamond Pearl season (Yeah, I did some research), they were planning to have Ash win the league for good. However, after the Paul battle in the Sinnoh League, the writers changed their mind, and decided Ash should lose. That's why the character, Tobias (the character who defeated Ash, and we know absolutely nothing about him), felt really shoehorned into the show. That's because he was literally shoehorned into the show at the last minute just so Ash could lose to someone.

Years
  • There...
    dark_mewtwo__normal_form__sprite_by_fishbowlsoul90-d9g8xql.png

Rock Hard Dudes Chapter (Bonus)
    qFAwy8f.png
    XUO07l5.png
    h9kEjsx.png
    6dwnQOM.png
    L4aEsbe.png
    oEkUQag.png
    YAFBfpm.png
    Loving what you are doing bro, keep the good work :D

Years
  • I got 3 "quest" I think I missed and dont know how to solve.

1) Megapunch / megakick dudes' base, where is it?
    2) Old man from Celadon city, he ask me to take care of his house while he went to shopping, what to do now, I just found out that he don't actually has wife?
    3) About the "love letter", I am at the point where Greg has go out of fan club to search the people.

I am currently at Fuchsia City and I have just gotten HM04.

1) It's after Mt. Moon & Before Cerulean City. In other words, its at Route 4.
    2) Are you talking about the Guy who asked you to look for his Wife's Graveyard? IIRC, you need to use Rock Smash in his house (there's a Rock Smashable Rock).
    3) Have you met the Captain in Lavender town, if yes, Greg would have gone to the town above Celadon City (can't remember its name).
    Haven't played from many days, so i can't remember everything xD

There...
    dark_mewtwo__normal_form__sprite_by_fishbowlsoul90-d9g8xql.png

Rock Hard Dudes Chapter (Bonus)
    qFAwy8f.png
    XUO07l5.png
    h9kEjsx.png
    6dwnQOM.png
    L4aEsbe.png
    oEkUQag.png
    YAFBfpm.png

Thank god that thing can be obtained in the Game. I looked at its Base Stats & i was like WTF... its strong as Hell.
    & thats Shadow Mewtwo? Never saw it before.

The thing is... During the Diamond Pearl season (Yeah, I did some research), they were planning to have Ash win the league for good. However, after the Paul battle in the Sinnoh League, the writers changed their mind, and decided Ash should lose. That's why the character, Tobias (the character who defeated Ash, and we know absolutely nothing about him), felt really shoehorned into the show. That's because he was literally shoehorned into the show at the last minute just so Ash could lose to someone.

Thats why they Removed Ash's Sinnoh Team with Hoenn one (except Gible & Heracross)? His Sinnoh Team was probably Stronger than Hoenn.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    Someone pls teach me how to evol trade pokemon like golem, machamp,....ect. I have a lv41 graveler but can't evolution :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2021
    So about Seafoam islands... does anyone know how to leave it? This is an amazing rom hack and I want to play it but after I beat team rocket in a 2v2 I need to leave. The only way to leave is a seemingly impassable boulder puzzle. Could someone help me?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2021
    So about Seafoam islands... does anyone know how to leave it? This is an amazing rom hack and I want to play it but after I beat team rocket in a 2v2 I need to leave. The only way to leave is a seemingly impassable boulder puzzle. Could someone help me?

Years
  • So about Seafoam islands... does anyone know how to leave it? This is an amazing rom hack and I want to play it but after I beat team rocket in a 2v2 I need to leave. The only way to leave is a seemingly impassable boulder puzzle. Could someone help me?

I guess you are talking about the Sliding puzzle...Follow this:
    Just after the Ladder, Go Left, Then Up, Then Right, Then Up, Take Three Steps to the Left, go down, Left... that should do it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Will I receive Pokemon through out the game, like how I received Pikachu? What I mean is like when you battle a Pokemon then get it after you win the battle, or will I have to catch the rest after getting the first three Pokemon (Bulbasaur, Pikachu, and Poliwhirl)?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2021
    I guess you are talking about the Sliding puzzle...Follow this:
    Just after the Ladder, Go Left, Then Up, Then Right, Then Up, Take Three Steps to the Left, go down, Left... that should do it.

Sorry. I didnt realise that that little cave with water was passable. Im done with the seafoam islands now, but thanks :D

Years
  • Will I receive Pokemon through out the game, like how I received Pikachu? What I mean is like when you battle a Pokemon then get it after you win the battle, or will I have to catch the rest after getting the first three Pokemon (Bulbasaur, Pikachu, and Poliwhirl)?

You will get Eevee & Aerodactyl without cathing them. You have to caught Snorlax tho.

Years
  • 1. You might need a key or something for the house, I don't really remember.
    2. Did you realease Darkrai from his coffin in the underworld?
    3. Did you receive the letter at route 1?
    4. I don't think Mineral town was ever done.

About the underworld, has any way to go there again? I saw a video on youtube and noticed I don't release Darkrai from coffin... I don't want restart the game all again...

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    I like shows (anime, tv series, etc) with good story progression. I like seeing characters develop and other characters play a role in the story. However, the Pokemon anime doesn't have any of that. It's the same tired plot, repetitive nature of the episode (e.g. Ash meets a Trainer, battle, off to the next episode). Now, I don't mind Ash losing in the Pokemon League if he actually learns something from it. However, he never does. He just resets the next region. It's the same thing over 20 years now. Now, I've quit the Pokemon anime ages ago, but people were like talking about how Ash may finally win due to several reasons

e.g.
    - Building up Ash-Greninja
    - Pokemon Sun and Moon doesn't have Gyms, meaning this is Ash's last chance to win a Pokemon League before Sun and Moon.
    - Ash having two dragon types in the team
    - Ash made it to the final
    - Ash's final opponent was Alain, an opponent who he previously lost to twice in the beginning of the story. One would think that this is finally Ash's chance to defeat his rival.
    - IT'S BEEN TWENTY YEARS!!

It was the hype that got me interested in watching it. While watching the episode, I knew he was going to lose anyway, but it was just disappointing that he lost again.... That means we have to wait 4 years for the alola region to end, and then another 4 years for him to win a league (implying the game after Sun and Moon have gyms and pokemon league).

Omg ikr! The anime is utter shit!

Back