• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Will it always be the case knowing there are still so many arc out there? Do I really have to restart every time new beta released =(

By the way, where do you get Solar Ribbon? I google it and someone said it is outside of Cerulean Cave, but I can't find it.

1) Most likely. It all depends on Aethestode and how deep his changes are for the game, tbh.
    2) The Solar Ribbon doesn't exist, it was a thing from older versions. Eevee evolves to Espeon with Happiness and a level at Daytime.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2017
    So I did the team rocket underwater but and kept exploring when I got Vaporeon back I caught the kyogre and it went to my pc. When I go to withdraw it, it's just an egg. Is this a bug? Will it hatch into kyogre? Did I mess up?

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    hi do this game end with ending of the storyline in this tower on mirrage island??after i finished this i received a ticket for the orre region. but when i go there i enter on a eternal glitch....

edit : all fine i found the answer on my own ;)

Years
  • For number 2, I searched in youtube and found out that I should be able to get shiny gastly, but in beta 11e it is not available?
    Also, after I push the psycho into the river, is this the end of the bonus sidestory?

idk if there's a Shiny Gastly.
    yeah, thats the end...

So I did the team rocket underwater but and kept exploring when I got Vaporeon back I caught the kyogre and it went to my pc. When I go to withdraw it, it's just an egg. Is this a bug? Will it hatch into kyogre? Did I mess up?

did you used any cheats? :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2017
    idk if there's a Shiny Gastly.
    yeah, thats the end...

did you used any cheats? :/

No I got Dive from Blue, went to the left and followedTR down. In navigating the paths to them, there's a little cutscene of Kyogre passing. Fast forward through getting Vaporeon back, I decided to dive back down before returning it. Wend straight downward and hit a tree I could cut. That followed a path to where Kyogre site. There's a little cutscene where red checks it in the Pokedex and then the battle started. Regular Pokemon encounter, not like the ones where it acts as a trainer. Used a master ball.

I saved before it though so once it showed up as an egg I just jumped back. Debating if I should pursuit it now or skip it and come back.

Shiny Ghastly is in the Lavender graveyard btw.

Years
  • Hey so i dont know if you know this or not but i found a typo in the beginning :p

i feel like your missing "low" lol.

but i'm enjoying the game so far, I wish you good on your endeavor!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2017
    Got past my Kyogre issue. I freed up a space in my party and returned Vaporeon then went back and caught him and he showed up in my party no problem.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2016
    Hi, I'm stuck in Lavander City so I need some Help. I have defeated Koga's Arbok and then went out of the build. Later, there was a scene with the old man who said people now is happy or something like that. Finally, when I compare my Lavander City with the one in walkthrough videos, mine is the same as before... like nothing ever happen while in the videos I can see a shiny city with Tauros.
    Anyone can help me?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2017
    Hi, I'm stuck in Lavander City so I need some Help. I have defeated Koga's Arbok and then went out of the build. Later, there was a scene with the old man who said people now is happy or something like that. Finally, when I compare my Lavander City with the one in walkthrough videos, mine is the same as before... like nothing ever happen while in the videos I can see a shiny city with Tauros.
    Anyone can help me?

Maybe they were vids of older builds? I didn't see any shiny Tauros on my run through.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Why do "regular" trainers have so much Full Restores, it's ridiculous. Like I'm currently in Kumquat hotel and Team Rocket grunts just keep using Full Restores and I keep wasting a move with 15 PP's without even killing him.

This usually work fine: Hurt the pokemon to around the point where the trainer won't use a full restore yet and then use a strong attack to finish it without giving the trainer the change to use a full restore. Since they always use it when the pokemon has low hp left.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    do the beta 11 end after the carly/drakai chapter??cant continue the game :P or lets say i cant find the right way to continue the story :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    Um. Excuse me but someone played mine to just after I have to find something for Erika to let me battle her. I was told it's an Eevee but I don't know where to look because the person didn't tell me that. May I get some help please?

Years
  • Um. Excuse me but someone played mine to just after I have to find something for Erika to let me battle her. I was told it's an Eevee but I don't know where to look because the person didn't tell me that. May I get some help please?

just go to the Route after Celadon city (iirc, Route 17)..

do the beta 11 end after the carly/drakai chapter??cant continue the game :P or lets say i cant find the right way to continue the story :D

That's the end.
    you can still do Mirage Island, Sevii Island etc. events if you haven't already completed them

Last edited:
    Back