• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Wow, this is a nice surprise.
    Realy glad to see that you still working on this hack :)

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    Can someone give me the word document of the pokemon locations i cant find it anywhere the link that aethestode provided leads me nowhere. Sorry,if i sounded rude.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2019
    Can I Continue playing with the old save file on beta 12 if I have beta 11E on android ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2018
    good to see u bro
    its mustve been hard for u.
    Keep up the work and take ur time
    and ignore the haters.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2023
    Hi there! First of all, sorry for my broken english (it's not my mother tongue)

I am very impress with this hack. It was a same you were gone but now that you have come back I encorage you to continue because it's really impressive your great work. One of the best hack I have ever seen (in terms of feautures and plot) Keep going and forget the bad cricts (they are just envious)

Secondly, I have some doubts, so I would like to ask you some questions:

-In the main post, you said: "some pokemon are buffed or nerfed" Does it mean that all the evolved pokemon are competitively playable? I mean, some of the pokemon we love have stats and abilities that are shit (for instance, one of my favourites, Furret) so we don't have a place in our teams. It would be great if all the pokemon could have a good stats or movepool (nothing too buffed) so you won't waste time training them.

-The plot in Alola region as it seems in the trailer it is just to explore and have fun? Maybe something related to the Ultra Beast

-About the Anime Pokemon who has Type ?? Does they have STAB Moves? I mean, if there are moves of type ?? made for them. Maybe they should have a First type (Normal, Ghosht Psychic and Normal respectively) and then ??, but I dunno. I have the same doubt with Shadow Pokemon.

-I suposed that the clone pokemon, the Beta Bellosoom and the orange forms have some change in abilities, movepool, maybe stats... Am I right?

-The lavander tower pokemon of the Trailer can evolve?

-As there are so many pokemon in the hack (which is awesome) do you have increase the capacity of the PC?

To finish, I have some suggestions. You (Aesthode and the supporters of the hack) may not share my opinion. As they are just suggestions, it's not important.

-I would love to see the first post updated. It has no improve since you left. It would be a good place to put the trailer and the other videos.

-As there are so many pokemons, to increase the difficulty, you could updated the Type Chart with "fake types" like light (for pokes like Sunflora, Ampharos, Lanturn...) cosmic (for Clefable, Metragross Deoxys) or sound (for Jigglipluff -the anime one would love it- Exploud...) These will increase the options (and maybe the gymleaders and Elite Four members)

-I dont know but... because it is not specified in the features, but maybe new original moves would be a great feature. Other hacks like Pokemon Vega or Pokemon Final Red (the spanish hack) have added them and they are surprising and awesome.

Thanks for reading. My best wishes for you and your hack Aesthestode =)

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Whoot! Pokemon Red Adventures is back! I am so glad that this hack is back in action, I saw the trailer for the latest updated containing alolan forms and other legendaries. I am so hyped, good luck and I can't wait to see a release.

Back