• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2017
    I love your games , i'm very impatient for patch 12 good luck for your next patch !!! <3 <3

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2017
    Can't buy anything in pokemart . Every item is listed as ??????????? and cost is 0.It was from the start of the game but now in celular city i need to catch staryu but i don't have pokeballs.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2023
    Can't buy anything in pokemart . Every item is listed as ??????????? and cost is 0.It was from the start of the game but now in celular city i need to catch staryu but i don't have pokeballs.

Why the hell you keep playing when it is obvious that something went wrong with patching?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2017
    I downloaded pokemon adventure red Beta 12 demo, somewhere from the internet. I can at least buy pokeballs from pewter city mart. But i don't know how to get to celadon city, the map is different from beta 11.

Trainer 766

I downloaded pokemon adventure red Beta 12 demo, somewhere from the internet. I can at least buy pokeballs from pewter city mart. But i don't know how to get to celadon city, the map is different from beta 11.

That's literally the end of the demo: After Lavender Town.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2017
    Beta 11 won't let me buy things from pokemart. I play it on vbagx symbian. This problem is not with vba pc.

Trainer 766

Beta 11 won't let me buy things from pokemart. I play it on vbagx symbian. This problem is not with vba pc.

Have you tried repatching the IPS file on a Pokemon Fire Red Squirrels ROM that has the .gba format?!

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Can PWT be added to Beta 12? I'm not asking for all of Unova, just that Red and Blue (male) were in the PWT. I also think parts of Kalos should be added, since Blue went there in the manga, but since it's only Blue and not Red, I guess it's optional.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2017
    Pokemon Adventures: Red Edition is my favourite romhack and favourite Pokemon game, period.
    I mean, just look at my name. This was the name I chose when I signed up for this forum because I was butthurt that mods were frauds and ended up killing the best Pokemon game out there.

Keep up the awesome work, Aethestode! The fans have got your back and we'll follow you no matter how many idiots flood your inbox!

Back