• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Trainer 766

yea 12 lol but do you have like a maximum date

Beta 12 requires a lot of work and doesn't have an ETA of release. If you have paid attention, you will know that:

1) Beta 12 isn't really small to work on, and therefore you shouldn't expect it pretty early.
2) Asking for release dates will never help. It just puts the creator on stress.
3) The more you ask for it, the more demanding you sound.

So please, be patient.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Beta 12 requires a lot of work and doesn't have an ETA of release. If you have paid attention, you will know that:

1) Beta 12 isn't really small to work on, and therefore you shouldn't expect it pretty early.
2) Asking for release dates will never help. It just puts the creator on stress.
3) The more you ask for it, the more demanding you sound.

So please, be patient.

On a high note, beta 12 Will be released in parts, each part having a new region added

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2023
This has after all been the best hack I've ever played in all my pokemon experience. It has also been the most memorable, and truly the most ambitious; yet, with impeccable execution, and careful attention to detail while seamlessly blending in personal flavor and touch to the canon story. Pokemon fans everywhere are fortunate and blessed to experience the outstanding quality of work, and spirit/heart poured out here.

After reading that you've pushed yourself to the limits for this hack I have some other thoughts which at first appear off topic but are ultimately extremely relevant to anything including pokemon: your mental/physical health is extremely important, and effective stress management is vital to not just maintaining it, but allowing the opportunity for the body to heal itself through its natural mechanisms, which work best in the most relaxed states possible, especially sleep. You know how unmanaged stress can drastically and quickly deteriorate your health if left unchecked, so I feel its important to remind you for goodness sake to take good care of yourself and meet your emotional and physical needs, because you is beautiful and your life matters.(if you care for some advice gained from my own ongoing experience with stress check spoiler)
Spoiler:
Our ability to do anything depends on our health - our health depends on rest and wholesome nutrition to recover from stress and injury - our world and many of the societies in it are now arguably more stressful than ever - therefore, for the potential development of this hack and for all the other reasons, it is essential that you(and honestly the rest of us too) relax often and de-stress. Thank you for your work Aethestode. God bless everyone.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 31, 2017
I have found another glitch, i just finished the preliminary rounds and am about to walk in the door in the indigo plateau but my character turns around and then i cant do anything, i know bill is supposed to run up to me but he isn't here and i cant open up menus, cant move or anything, plz help

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Unable to download the file. It says "Invalid or Deleted File". Can you add a new link?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
can u pls tell me the steps to do after downloading the Fire red hack 11e in details pls pls

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 13, 2017
I am having an unusual bug/glitch that is preventing me from progressing past defeating Missingno (first encounter if there is more than one). After defeating it, there is a lengthy dialogue between Pikachu and the group, and then a "Two Weeks Later" scene appears. Once that scene is finished, my character ends up inside Professor Ivy's lab ( who is supposed to be near the front door of the building but is apparently not in my progress). When I exit out of the building either from the front door or the back, the "Two Weeks Later" scene replays and my character has no way out of the loop.

I do not know if this issue had been solved as I did could not parse through all 430+ pages, but if anyone knows how to solve it, I would greatly appreciate it.

A sidenote, I am loving this game so far. I look forward to seeing more updates to it.
Good luck, Aethestode.

Back