• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • By the way I am getting an EACCESS permission denied error while patching the new Beta 13 all patch file.. I am using Unipatcher app on Android... Is there any other way to patch..

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • guys I reached Cinnabar Island I cant go further ?

The Beta 13 Part 1 ends after getting the Volcano Badge from Blaine. After that, you can visit the route between Cinnabar and Pallet but that's it. That's the end.

There is some stuff that you can do in the Part 1 after that though, for example:
    -Get all the Pokémon that are currently available.
    -Get all the TMs that are currently available.
    -Explore Kanto again now that you have Cut and Surf.
    -Complete any Side Quest that you didn't yet.
    -Train your party for the Part 2.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2021
    i can't wait to play the new update ...
    but can someone tell me how to continue from the last version ?
    i don't want to go back and play the whole thing again :( tnx

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • i can't wait to play the new update ...
    but can someone tell me how to continue from the last version ?
    i don't want to go back and play the whole thing again :( tnx

Once you apply the Beta 13 Part 2 patch to your ROM, as long as you didn't change its name you should be able your savefile just fine.

If the patch ends up having to be applied over a Clean Pokémon Fire Red ROM, you just have to apply the patch over the ROM and put your .sav file inside the same folder where the ROM is, making sure that both the ROM and the .sav file have the same name.
    Ex: If your ROM is called "redchapter.gba", your .sav file would be "redchapter.sav".

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2018
    so beta 13 is complete(i mean part 1)? so i can play all of the part 1 tham will have another room with part 2? realy glad that u back to work on the hack !! thanks a lot man !!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    Hey ive few questions. What is hacks playtime? And about patches. If i download last beta 13 patch can i play whole game? or i must go for patch by patch? How its actually work? Im new with this so i dont literally know.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • And about patches. If i download last beta 13 patch can i play whole game? or i must go for patch by patch? How its actually work? Im new with this so i dont literally know.
    Beta 13 Part 1 which is the latest version ends after getting the Volcano Badge from Blaine in Cinnabar Island.

About applying the patches:
    1) Get a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 (USA) ROM
    2) Apply "Beta 13 ALL PATCH.ups" over it.
    3) Apply "FIX FIX FIX.ups" over the patched ROM.
    4) Apply "WTF More Glitch.ups" over the patched ROM.
    5) Enjoy.
    If you're using a savefile from the Beta 13 Patch 1, 2 or 3, it is highly suggested to start a new savefile.
    Here's a quick guide on how to apply .UPS patches.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2018
    There is a bug in the abandoned building in the safari zone. When you beat the Victreebel and press A the game crashes.

Im not digging at the creator,just notifying.

Years
  • There is a bug in the abandoned building in the safari zone. When you beat the Victreebel and press A the game crashes.

Im not digging at the creator,just notifying.

This topics already been brought up here, and I'm pretty sure the dev would've been notified

How do I trigger the one tail Vulpix event?

The Vulpix event activates at night..I'm not sure about the actual time but try some time near to midnight. You'll need to have a normal Vulpix in your party (you'll get to catch those in the same route) then enter route 15, which is to the right of Fuchsia. Enter Route 14, find the shrine and you'll activate the event

Last edited:
    Years
  • anyone know how to finish the lake monster bonus chapter? after Andrew rushed out of the house to find his girlfriend, i can't find him anywhere.

Years
  • anyone know how to finish the lake monster bonus chapter? after Andrew rushed out of the house to find his girlfriend, i can't find him anywhere.

The bonus chapter requires rock smash to complete. You'll have to wait till part2 to finish it. But after Andrew rushes out you should find him in route 24..that is moving up from cerulean city towards bills place. Theres a lake after the bridge and you'll find him there

Back