• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    Hey, where do i get the map? And Lunos, I've been following your guide in pastebin, what changes did you have with the side quests in beta 13 2?

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2019
    I honestly don't know where are .sav files stored in Android, sorry.
    What you have to make sure though, is that both your ROM and the savefile have the exact same filename. That's it.
    Ex: redchapter.gba and redchapter.sav

Took it to the Discord server. Thanks.

Palette issues can't be fixed atm.
    Awesome, that worked
    Thanks for the help

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Hey, where do i get the map? And Lunos, I've been following your guide in pastebin, what changes did you have with the side quests in beta 13 2?
    The Town Map is not obtainable.

I didn't understand your question, but yes, I did update the side chapters starting point guide because of the Beta 13 Part 2.

ON: Honoguma (whose name in Red Chapter is going to be "Pyrocub" after a poll inside the Discord Server) is officially in.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    You have to apply the RTC Fix after you applied Beta 13 Part 2E's patch.
    Also, you have to check "Bypass checksum valid" or whatever it was called.

Thank you for your help. But since I really can't make this patch work, is the game almost fully playable without clock? ( I know, for example, I can't complete a side chapter like that about one tail vulpix)

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Yo how do I get past the gyarados south of cinnabar island. I've completed all the main chapters and gotten the invitation for new island

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    What emulators are you guys using for RTC (real time clock) to work? I've tried activating it on so many different emulators (VBA-M, VBA 1.8.0, VBA 1.8.0beta3, etc.) and its still not working. And yes I made sure to click the RTC option in the drop-down menu. Any suggestions?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2019
    Anyone know how do I get past the gyarados south of cinnabar island. I've completed all the main chapters and gotten the invitation for new island

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    Anyone know how do I get past the gyarados south of cinnabar island. I've completed all the main chapters and gotten the invitation for new island

stupid question maybe, did you talk to the mewtwo in the cinnabar lab?

asfm, I cant seem to re-enter pallet from the cinnabar island route for a simple continuation of the story. I always freeze no matter which panel I step on second after entering.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Lunos please
    If I knew the answer, I would have told you, but I don't.
    I couldn't trigger that chapter in my savefile and I just simply started a new one.
    Thank you for your help. But since I really can't make this patch work, is the game almost fully playable without clock? ( I know, for example, I can't complete a side chapter like that about one tail vulpix)
    I suggest you to try NUPS Patcher before giving up.
    As for your question, no, the RTC is not necessary. As you just said, you WILL miss some side chapters, but nothing too important.
    What emulators are you guys using for RTC (real time clock) to work? I've tried activating it on so many different emulators (VBA-M, VBA 1.8.0, VBA 1.8.0beta3, etc.) and its still not working. And yes I made sure to click the RTC option in the drop-down menu. Any suggestions?
    I personally checked VBA 1.7.2 and mGBA's latest nightly with the RTC Fix, and the RTC is working perfectly in both cases.
    Normally, I use VBAM 878 where the RTC is working correctly too.
    asfm, I cant seem to re-enter pallet from the cinnabar island route for a simple continuation of the story. I always freeze no matter which panel I step on second after entering.
    Sounds like you're using an older patch, because that issue was fixed in the latest ones.

ON: Tangela's scrapped evolution (whose name in Red Chapter's gonna be "Tangelor") joins the hack too.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Ok, so I found a fix to the RTC problem. Simply download mGBA and install the patch on the first page of this hack and viola lol

Last edited:
    Back