• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2023
    I cant go to the orange archipalego. Any news on that guys?

you can't go to the orange islands yet, as for mewtwo strikes back it may be fixed in the next release
    when can I get to orange islands? The next update? And another thing. I play on my android how do I patch the updates my man?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    when can I get to orange islands? The next update? And another thing. I play on my android how do I patch the updates my man?
    The Orange Archipelago are the next region that will be implemented, starting with the Beta 14. There is no release date for it.
    Also, to apply .ups patches on Android you can use ROM Patcher or UniPatcher.
    Remember that you have to apply them over a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 USA ROM.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2018
    is it only possible to re-use tm's on the b13 p2f version of the game? cause i have been playing b13 p2d, and the tm's there could not me re-used, i don't know what the problem is, i managed to use a thunderbolt twice, then it was gone, is this how it is supposed to be? aren't they supposed to be infinitly re-used?

UPDATE: stil can't reuse tm's, don't know what the problem is, i found thunderbolt in a cave, used it on 2 pokemons, and it was gone... what am i doing wrong?

RE-USE OF TM's DOES NOT WORK!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    RE-USE OF TM's DOES NOT WORK!!!!
    Just like RenElite, I think the issue could be bound to whatever emulator you're using.
    Some people also reported the issue with the Calm Mind, Toxic and Hidden Power TMs, but as you can see in these .gifs, everything's working correctly on my end.
    I use VBA-M SVN R878
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Doing double-posting just to repeat yourself hardly helps, by the way.

Last edited:

xxHeatherxo

Ms I-Am-Bored
    Years
    Hello. Is there a video or a list showing how to start each bonus chapter and finish it? It may already be there but I haven't found it so would anyone post a link to it? I'm finding it difficult to know what to do or how to start it. Another question, out of all the outfits in the Fashion Box, which all are in the game?? Could you please also tell me how to get the available outfits??

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2018
    I'm using VisualBoyAdvanced, i just started using cheats instead to get the tm's that runs out, easier than to hope that the game don't screw up :P
    Just like RenElite, I think the issue could be bound to whatever emulator you're using.
    Some people also reported the issue with the Calm Mind, Toxic and Hidden Power TMs, but as you can see in these .gifs, everything's working correctly on my end.
    I use VBA-M SVN R878

Doing double-posting just to repeat yourself hardly helps, by the way.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Hello. Is there a video or a list showing how to start each bonus chapter and finish it? It may already be there but I haven't found it so would anyone post a link to it? I'm finding it difficult to know what to do or how to start it. Another question, out of all the outfits in the Fashion Box, which all are in the game?? Could you please also tell me how to get the available outfits??
    1) The side chapters guide is linked in the main post.
    2) The only costumes obtainable right now are the Traditional and the Team Rocket Costumes. You start with the Regular and the FRLG Costumes.
    Hey, I have downloaded Pokemon adventure red chapter rom game this rom and is working fine but i need cheats
    Linking to GBA ROM Files is illegal and thus not allowed in this community.
    Also, support for Pre-Patched ROMs is not offered over here, you're on your own.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    What do you mean linking to the gba rom files is illegal? Not to be rude, I download this game from a different site.

I don't use cheats for this game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    It means that the act of sharing ROM Files (like .gba files are, for example) is illegal, simple as that.
    Sharing ROM Files is a direct infraction of copyright laws.

Like sharing people the rom from this community here.
    I download this game from other website.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2018
    Hey thanks !! I found it, but I cannot progress. Right when I try to go into the new route a exclamation mark appears over my head ( like it's about to do a cutscene) and my character turns around and then it freezes and nothing happens. I patched on clean rom and talked to glitch cleaner. Any idea?
    I made a video View attachment 85823

I also have this problem...any solution?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2021
    I'm having some problems whith the broken bird bonus chapter what is supposed for me to do in this chapter??

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Like sharing people the rom from this community here.
    I download this game from other website.
    Which part of "Sharing ROM Files is illegal" did you not understand?
    That applies to this community, all of those millions of blogs filled with douchebags that put Pre-Patched ROM Hacks behind walls of ads just to get money out of them, it applies to Youtube, to Google, to the whole internet really.
    So how to evolve Vee to Glaceon/Leafeon/Sylveon then?
    I don't think you're understanding. ALL the Eeveevolutions are obtainable by using the Evo Coral on Eevee, except for Mystereon and Omneon.
    Glaceon? Evo Coral.
    Leafeon? Evo Coral.
    Sylveon? Evo Coral.
    Et cetera.
    Where did you get that version? I have version R877, but it has annoying audio bugs and I can't find 878 anywhere.
    Right now, I'm sure you could find it in EmuCR.

Last edited:
    Back