• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 17, 2019
Sorry guys where can i find the Thunder Badge? Oh, and where can i find all the guides?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 17, 2019
1) Red gets the Thunder Badge during the events at Silph Company.
2) All the guides currently available are linked in the main post under the guides section, as I told you before.

Thank you, i didn't undertand it but now i undertand, thanks.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 30, 2018
First of all, I just found out about this hack, and my god I've been having the time of my life. Just finished the Silph Co and I'm only around 20 hours in!!

On a side note, I think I may have encountered a bug. Right When I play as Blue while at Silph Co and come back as Red, 3 of my pokemon just disappeared from me while holding them and were replaced by a Bad Egg? Is there anyway to get them back? And what on earth is that egg? I jut finished this chapter (including the scene where I talk to Misty, Borck and that grass GYM leader.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
BETA_14_23.png
BETA_14_43.png
BETA_14_41.png

OMG yes, please add a cerberus & cave bear type pokemons next

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
On a side note, I think I may have encountered a bug. Right When I play as Blue while at Silph Co and come back as Red, 3 of my pokemon just disappeared from me while holding them and were replaced by a Bad Egg? Is there anyway to get them back? And what on earth is that egg? I jut finished this chapter (including the scene where I talk to Misty, Borck and that grass GYM leader.
Blue's Tale 2 is sadly buggy in most of the emulators, so you should avoid it for now.
Since you don't know what a Bad Egg is, I suggest you to read this.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
Kinda weird to ask this, is there anyone here who actually has every ips of every version ever released for this hack?
Would love to replay the oldest versions to see what got changed over the years...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2019
Just a question when you defeat Erika in Celadon city, is Bill suppose to appear to talk to you about eevee and heading to Fuschia City? Because he doesn't appear when I defeat Erika. Not to be rude or anything.

Thanks for a amazing hack Aesthosde, I will get waiting until the next beta and take your time, no rush.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Just a question when you defeat Erika in Celadon city, is Bill suppose to appear to talk to you about eevee and heading to Fuschia City? Because he doesn't appear when I defeat Erika. Not to be rude or anything.

Thanks for a amazing hack Aesthosde, I will get waiting until the next beta and take your time, no rush.
Yeah, after you defeat Erika and leave Celadon City's Gym, Bill shows up iirc.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2019
Ok. Thank you Lunos. I might have did something for Bill not to appear , I'm playing this on my iPod Touch gba4ios. So thanks again.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 3, 2018
How get shiny gastly in lavender town i change data to sunday and nothing

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Oct 2, 2018
Hi!
What you got there is a true masterpiece.
I find myself speaking to every PNJ and click on everything (magic stiiiiick). Sub-stories are mature and thrilling, with awesome rewards (ancient gengar I'm speaking about you)

To all those who participated, congratulations! And thank you.
I'll be glad to donate or support the project, or at least pay you a beer!

Btw: in beta 13, I know its not compatible with the story, so is it still possible to catch some mudkipx in the cave (route 25) ?

Years
so basically after i defeated moltres the game suddenly puts me in the gateway to saffron city and makes me have blue sprite even though i have reds pokemon and when go out to the otherside i get struck with those god damn invisible gates plus those annoying girls still there.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 30, 2018
I just finished the game. Gotta say, best pokemon game I ever played. I enjoyed it thoroughly, I didn't feel like I was doing a chore in any of the chapters. I really appreciate the difficulty curve, for the first time in my life I actually had to care about stats, levels and even form strategies. Thank you for all the hard work, and still can't believe I never heard about this before a few weeks. Glad I decided to give it a shot!

P.S. I kind of hate you cuz you gave me a couple of jump scares! :P (might have to do with the fact that I was playing in 2x times the speed!)

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Oct 2, 2018
Yeah, use the Fishing Rod.

Thanks!

I'm trying to find all the pokemon sprites from this rom (front/back) so I could modify my machamp. But when I open my fixed GBA file in various software, I always got some (memory address?) errors.
Do you know which tools Aethestode used ?

Back