• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    sorry if this has been answered before but,

Does anyone know how to update your current ROM version to the newest while still keeping your current save on the mac?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Man man my dratini evolved in lv 30 and then it just again evolve into dragonite at level 31 (Is this a bug)normally a dratini evolves in 35 level and then into dragonite at level 52.
    Actually, Dratini normally evolves at Lv30 and then Lv55, but whatever. It is kind of a bug indeed, and it's been happening for a while now.
    Enjoy your Dragonite though, I'm not sure if it'll be fixed anytime soon, or at all.
    Does anyone know how to update your current ROM version to the newest while still keeping your current save on the mac?
    The process of "updating" a ROM Hack is always the same: Grab the latest patch, a compatible ROM, apply the patch and make sure the resultant ROM has the exact same filename as the previous ROM.

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Actually, Dratini normally evolves at Lv30 and then Lv55, but whatever. It is kind of a bug indeed, and it's been happening for a while now.
    Enjoy your Dragonite though, I'm not sure if it'll be fixed anytime soon, or at all.

Actually I have once completed this game that time Dragonair evolved dragonite at level 45 I bought it from Celadon City Game corner.This time's dragonite has hatched from egg is this about that how friendly he is I never deposited it into pc.Is there any medium in this game who can tell in our team my pokemons are friendly or not bcause in Many games people say if it is friendly it will evolve regardless of levels 😂😂😂

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Is there any medium in this game who can tell in our team my pokemons are friendly or not
    I can't really remember if there was an NPC that allowed you to check a Pokémon's happiness. I don't think so.
    I do remember you can raise it quickly in the restaurant at Celadon City, or by paying money to an old couple in Tangelo Island though.
    WxPBoST.png

Izack mooij

FireRed Rocket Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2023
    I'm enjoying the game so far can't wait for future progress if you guys are continuing it I'd love to continue playing kept me hooked love it so much great work hope to see beta 15 soon

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    I'm enjoying the game so far can't wait for future progress if you guys are continuing it I'd love to continue playing kept me hooked love it so much great work hope to see beta 15 soon
    Till new beta comes I am trying to catch all Pokemon and evolve them by training to complete pokedex but it's really hard because I battled all trainers out of pokeballs can't buy more Because don't have money 'sigh'.It's such a tough work

Years
  • Till new beta comes I am trying to catch all Pokemon and evolve them by training to complete pokedex but it's really hard because I battled all trainers out of pokeballs can't buy more Because don't have money 'sigh'.It's such a tough work
    You can go fishing on Cinnabar island. Use move Thief and sell items you get.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2021
    hello lunos I sent you a message please disregard the title of it but the message i sent is something you need to read if you want to that is

inared

Just a PokéCommunity User.
    Years
  • Unfortunately, this ROM-HACK of "Pokémon Adventures: Red Chapter" Has been found Hidden 18+ Content in the game, Im the only one (or not) where i found that...

#1 In the ROM, i was checking him With AdvanceMap, and i found in a Route, a Penis.

#2 In the ROM, i was playing it, and i found a "Magic Stick" who haved a Penis sprite, and a glitched description with issues.

#3 In the ROM, Hospitality (Idk how to say it) & The Return Chapters haved Gore & Bloody Content..

Why do i Played a game who haved that content!?
    Do you think that is allowed for non-18 People? No. Im going to edit and fix this game.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Unfortunately, this ROM-HACK of "Pokémon Adventures: Red Chapter" Has been found Hidden 18+ Content in the game, Im the only one (or not) where i found that...

#1 In the ROM, i was checking him With AdvanceMap, and i found in a Route, a Penis.

#2 In the ROM, i was playing it, and i found a "Magic Stick" who haved a Penis sprite, and a glitched description with issues.

#3 In the ROM, Hospitality (Idk how to say it) & The Return Chapters haved Gore & Bloody Content.
    Or you could have just read the main post.
    SmXGn7v.png

I don't know. You tell me.
    Do you think that is allowed for non-18 People? No.
    Actually yes, as long as you clarify visibly that the hack contains +18 content, it's fair enough.
    I can't do anything if you blatantly refuse to read the main post, like many other people sadly do.
    Im going to edit and fix this game.
    Have fun, as long as you don't post any direct downloads to a ROM.

Just to clarify it, I am not the creator of the hack. I simply mantain this thread in his place.
    If you want to ask for permission formally, you can send a Visitor Message or a Private Message to the actual developer, Aethestode.

Last edited:

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Unfortunately, this ROM-HACK of "Pokémon Adventures: Red Chapter" Has been found Hidden 18+ Content in the game, Im the only one (or not) where i found that...

#3 In the ROM, Hospitality (Idk how to say it) & The Return Chapters haved Gore & Bloody Content..

Do you think that is allowed for non-18 People? No. Im going to edit and fix this game.
    Do you honestly think that kids should post here and play anyway games like this adults play and why Gta games are more corrupted for a reason still many kids play that. Most importantly Small kids shouldn't touch phone right ? 😂😂😂😂

TizenFank

Red
    Years
  • If you are using cheats for walk through walls then only you can see those items otherwise you can not find anything like that, so basically it's your fault that you are using cheats for getting items we can't reach and get.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2022
    Unfortunately, this ROM-HACK of "Pokémon Adventures: Red Chapter" Has been found Hidden 18+ Content in the game, Im the only one (or not) where i found that...

I actually enjoyed the Hospitality subquests (as well as the Lake monster one which I find more messed up). It's a bit gross, yes, but it adds a good creepy factor to the story. And think of it, don't those kind of monsters exist in real world? So why the pokeworld should be the exception.

And for the gore, in the main quest you can see an arbok ripped in two (which is also present in the manga). Why you don't have a problem with that and yes with a psycho guy sub plot.

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    I actually enjoyed the Hospitality subquests (as well as the Lake monster one which I find more messed up). It's a bit gross, yes, but it adds a good creepy factor to the story. And think of it, don't those kind of monsters exist in real world? So why the pokeworld should be the exception.

And for the gore, in the main quest you can see an arbok ripped in two (which is also present in the manga). Why you don't have a problem with that and yes with a psycho guy sub plot.
    Actually those creepy factors teaches some things.You have seen many deaths in game including team rocket
    1)All burglars thieves Dont kill and steal for their fun indeed they have to because of this miserale world
    2)Good people's never get Good fate.

Back