• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2016
Never read the manga but I loved this hack, I have to say i'm pretty excited for the next beta and I for one have never played a beta and never been excited for a pokemon hack :p

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2017
AyCd9Gk1JBMMAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

aww my message glitched out gotta repost it stupid copy paste

i don't know if this is supposed to happen but when i got to moltres in beta 6.9 i couldn't go in the cave cause it said end of beta 6 then i surfed across the river by moltres and went in to the cave behind moltres and i appeared on the desk in the normal cinnabar research lab from fire red and leaf green and i either didn't get the volcano key or it's the room 1 key for the abandoned ship and when i went into the cave i mentioned before i found the machine in the screen shot but i couldn't use it it just said "what could this machine be? better not mess with it! i tried to use the key on it but it said "Oak: Gage! this is not the time to use that that!" i searched all around the lab but couldn't find anything to use the key on and the door out lead to the cave entrance by blaine (i used a normal fire red rom because the version 1.0 rom didn't work it said it patched right but when i opened it i got a white screen and the signs in cinnabar said nothing except the sign in front of the first cave (by blaine) said the quin's second dialog ("your a lima loser and you will always be a lima loser") same with the people in the town and the pokecenter and pokemart where there but had no one in them and a few steps past the pokecenter was just a sea that i couldn't surf on (guessing that means the end of the map) the cave i mentioned (behind moltres) and the pokecenter and pokemart where empty i know this isn't supposed to happen because beta 5.5 wouldn't be longer then beta 6.9 also this is off topic but still important how do you get fly (because i don't want to have to walk/bike all the way back to cerulean city) to get to the power plant and i saw the person in the seafoam islands (the one holding a gba) sorry about your friend well i think thats all pm me/post a solution please this game is sooooo awesome and i want to play it so much that i half don't mind having to restart when beta 7 comes out.

Last edited:
Years
V43MTTn.jpg

I dont know if you fixed this but I defeated the sailor and after the ending, i was warped outside of my body to the rigt side and can't seem to go out please help

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
They didn't appear in the R/S arc, only Red got mention in it. But they reappear as the main cast of the FR/LG chapter and appear in the Emerald chapter (and appear flashback in the HG/SS chapter too).In D/P they also got mention but just a little bit background with the other dexholder. But well those 3 also my favourite just the same reason as your but got to admit that they got only a little character development in the first 3 arc.
And will you also add Red adventure in the FR/LG chapter in this hack? If yes then the character name will be a problem since it will not make sense in that chapter (Mewtwo comment)

Nope, Firered Chapter would be a seperate game (I haven't read the Fg/Lg chapter yet (only a little bit).

I found a game breaking glitch/bug I encounted.I don't know if it was just me or others have encounted this but.It was after Red talked to the Girls and Misty at her mansion.Once they finished talking, I "got out of my body" And only saw my legs on the top right of the screen, I also couldn't reach the door to see if it will change if it gets out.So I was stuck in the mansion

Hmm... Really? Okay, can you send me a screenshot of it? I want to see it so I know where to start looking.

keep up the Good Work Rock! it always Reminds me that some people are still "Serious" about stuff....

anyway I just encountered some Questions...

So first is, how to evolve IVYSAUR into VENUSAUR... (My Ivysaur is on Level 40)

Second is, how do I reach Lavender town or Celadon city,

I have that "LOVE LETTER" From the Second room of S.S Anne..

third and the last is, how to get a "RING" for that old man Blocking the way towards Celdon city.
-----------------------------
As I haven't Read the manga, so I am totally new to anything

Which Relates to Manga events..

Any kind of Reply is FullOn Appreciated!

IVYSAUR would evolve to Venusaur through a special evolution items called Primal Roots.

Lavender Town is East of Vermillion City, while Celadon City is West of Route 5.

Yep, although, the Love Letter bonus arc is only playable in the upcoming Beta 7.

The RING thing is just a joke from the cartoon "adventure time". He'll dissapear once you finishes the event from Lavender Town.

Never read the manga but I loved this hack, I have to say i'm pretty excited for the next beta and I for one have never played a beta and never been excited for a pokemon hack :p

Thank you, really means a lot. I would like to apologize for the buggyness of Beta 6. I released it when my friend died, so I didn't really test out the beta myself, but Beta 7 would be more stable :).

AyCd9Gk1JBMMAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

aww my message glitched out gotta repost it stupid copy paste

i don't know if this is supposed to happen but when i got to moltres in beta 6.9 i couldn't go in the cave cause it said end of beta 6 then i surfed across the river by moltres and went in to the cave behind moltres and i appeared on the desk in the normal cinnabar research lab from fire red and leaf green and i either didn't get the volcano key or it's the room 1 key for the abandoned ship and when i went into the cave i mentioned before i found the machine in the screen shot but i couldn't use it it just said "what could this machine be? better not mess with it! i tried to use the key on it but it said "Oak: Gage! this is not the time to use that that!" i searched all around the lab but couldn't find anything to use the key on and the door out lead to the cave entrance by blaine (i used a normal fire red rom because the version 1.0 rom didn't work it said it patched right but when i opened it i got a white screen and the signs in cinnabar said nothing except the sign in front of the first cave (by blaine) said the quin's second dialog ("your a lima loser and you will always be a lima loser") same with the people in the town and the pokecenter and pokemart where there but had no one in them and a few steps past the pokecenter was just a sea that i couldn't surf on (guessing that means the end of the map) the cave i mentioned (behind moltres) and the pokecenter and pokemart where empty i know this isn't supposed to happen because beta 5.5 wouldn't be longer then beta 6.9 also this is off topic but still important how do you get fly (because i don't want to have to walk/bike all the way back to cerulean city) to get to the power plant and i saw the person in the seafoam islands (the one holding a gba) sorry about your friend well i think thats all pm me/post a solution please this game is sooooo awesome and i want to play it so much that i half don't mind having to restart when beta 7 comes out.

Originally, Beta 6 was meant to end at Saffron Saga. However, a terrible game breaking glitch occurred where whenever you surf, the game would freeze. Due to this, I was forced to restart the game from beginning. However, it also allowed me to change some of the earlier events to make it slightly longer. I intended to make Beta 6 end at Saffron Saga, but then my friend died, and at that moment (in addition, some people are also constantly sending me emails about how my friend's death doesn't matter at all and stuff), I didn't want to do anymore hacking, and so I just released Beta 6. Therefore, that's why Beta 6 ends earlier than Beta 5.5, and that's why it's glitchy compare to the older beta. However, thank you for the positiveness.

The reason why I haven't put Fly into the game yet was because Red never really got Fly in the manga. owever, the biggest reason is because I still haven't changed the ingame map. I'm still having trouble doing it.

V43MTTn.jpg

I dont know if you fixed this but I defeated the sailor and after the ending, i was warped outside of my body to the rigt side and can't seem to go out please help

Yep, I have fixed it for Beta 7. As of now, just avoid fighting the sailor.

Hehe i dont know if i should read the manga first or play beta 7 to see the main story of red

I have read up to chapter 10 maybe and after playing this hack i see minor differences so maybe i will play this first then read the manga xD

Btw i got 1 more suggestion for the lols
A Gangnam style bonus chapter event or npc lololol

I think you should read the manga first. I try to follow the manga, but occasionally, I change some stuff around to extend the gameplay a bit, or just change several plot points because I think it doesn't make sense (e.g. Green/girl claiming that Mew is special because it's number 151st pokemon, even though Mewtwo wasn't seen by anyone yet by this point).

Sure, i'll do that reference.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2014
Hello.. It feels quite nostalgic to play back pokemon since a long time.. I really like the idea of creating a hack based on the manga. Anyway, I will just post what I feel that can be improved.
According to the manga anyway, the first Pokemon that RED showed the girl how to capture was Nidorino.
At the Viridian GYM, is there anyway to make the battle against Machoke with Bulbasaur as the first Pokemon instead of Poliwhirl? And where did jigglypuff go?
After that, Daisy Oak said her role in the game is over..? I think it is better to just exclude that lol..
And the Antidote at Route 2, it just keep spawning.
And... at the building in between Route 2 and Viridian Forest, the girl used the word POKEMONS.. Well.. I reckon there is no plural for Pokemon.
At the Viridian forest, the bug trainer Chris I think do not have any speech when encountered in battle.
And there is no wild pokemon at the Viridian forest..?
At the pokemon fan club.. Thief is spelled wrongly.

And there is a lot of bug going on.. With the character turning to some other weird sprites in a corner, making the whole game hang.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hello.. It feels quite nostalgic to play back pokemon since a long time.. I really like the idea of creating a hack based on the manga. Anyway, I will just post what I feel that can be improved.
According to the manga anyway, the first Pokemon that RED showed the girl how to capture was Nidorino.
At the Viridian GYM, is there anyway to make the battle against Machoke with Bulbasaur as the first Pokemon instead of Poliwhirl? And where did jigglypuff go?
After that, Daisy Oak said her role in the game is over..? I think it is better to just exclude that lol..
And... at the building in between Route 2 and Viridian Forest, the girl used the word POKEMONS.. Well.. I reckon there is no plural for Pokemon.
At the Viridian forest, the bug trainer Chris I think do not have any speech when encountered in battle.

And there is a lot of bug going on.. With the character turning to some other weird sprites in a corner, making the whole game hang.

1) The pokemon was Nidorino in the game too!
2) No, i dont think there is a way to do that by scripting, even if you get bulbasaur before mackoke battle, it will be last in the list!
3) Maybe you're right!
4) He will fix it for next release, there have been lots of bugs with items in the current beta!
5) yeah the creator may have done it by mistake !
6) This have been reported earlier too, and will be fixed in the next release!
7) Maybe, the encounter rate is very less and Viridian Forest may have been remaped and this is happening!
8) Aha, its not a bug but it should be fixed by next Released!

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
uhhh,I deleted that save file and made a new one already so no picture yet,
But if I encounter it again I will do it.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Completed Yellow's Chapter and VS Giovanni Chapter.
I'm going to do the Red's Final Chapter tomorrow. Then I'll polish and fix some stuff and roll Beta 7 out to public.

New Screenshots for Yellow Chapter, and screenshots for VS Giovanni chapters have been uploaded.

YELLOW GIFT CHAPTER
Spoiler:

VS GIOVANNI CHAPTER
Spoiler:

1) Yep, Changed
2) Can't do that.
3) Okay, I wasn't aware that I might be upsetting some fans of Daisy. Changed it :)
4) Already fixed
5) Fixed
6) Already fixed!
7) Already fixed for BEta 7
8) Okay, already corrected it.
9) The last glitch were fixed (hopefully all of them).

Thank you.

I rather not to cheat, maybe will I... lol

Just cheat, I encourage you too. If you don't want to do the WAlk through wall cheat, then open the game up in advance map, and just remove that sailor, or move it offscreen. Although, you can always wait a week for Beta 7.

Anyway, for Beta 7. There will be several easter eggs for hackers.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Completed Yellow's Chapter and VS Giovanni Chapter.
I'm going to do the Red's Final Chapter tomorrow. Then I'll polish and fix some stuff and roll Beta 7 out to public.

New Screenshots for Yellow Chapter, and screenshots for VS Giovanni chapters have been uploaded.

YELLOW GIFT CHAPTER
Spoiler:

VS GIOVANNI CHAPTER
Spoiler:

Anyway, for Beta 7. There will be several easter eggs for hackers.

Easter Eggs for Hackers? I don't understand! What do you mean bro?
And the Screens for Beta 7 are looking good and Giovanni's Dialogue is a little misspelled! He
Should be saying:- Pokemon from Outside is My speciality!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Easter Eggs for Hackers? I don't understand! What do you mean bro?
And the Screens for Beta 7 are looking good and Giovanni's Dialogue is a little misspelled! He
Should be saying:- Pokemon from Outside is My speciality!

Example of Easter Egg that can only be seen when hacking the game in Beta 7:
ksqks8jvukZ9JqQHjFFc4mRKoXU6aOw1zU7gN9ve4lM=w240-h160-no

Okay, I'll change the text.

Pokemon-Adventure-FireRed-Chapter.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2017
how do you get pokemon outside of kanto (2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th gen) i have only found the shuppet in lavender tower(when you check the wrong glowing tomb stone) and i really want to catch some 4th and 6th gen pokemon can you pm me how to do the easter eggs when beta 7 comes out because this game has something even official pokemon games don't have lots of humor also when the gangnam style easter egg in seafoam islands knocks you into the water you can't get out and i will just use a code to get fly also any time you need a beta tester just pm me for any one of these awesome pokemon adventure hacks especially 2nd 3rd or 4th gen i love 4th gen sooo much

Years
how do you get pokemon outside of kanto (2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th gen) i have only found the shuppet in lavender tower(when you check the wrong glowing tomb stone) and i really want to catch some 4th and 6th gen pokemon can you pm me how to do the easter eggs when beta 7 comes out because this game has something even official pokemon games don't have lots of humor also when the gangnam style easter egg in seafoam islands knocks you into the water you can't get out and i will just use a code to get fly also any time you need a beta tester just pm me for any one of these awesome pokemon adventure hacks especially 2nd 3rd or 4th gen i love 4th gen sooo much

I havent seen many pokemon from gen 2 and up and i think they would fit better in the newer gen manga in my opinion
Is there a gangnam style easter egg already in beta 6 i havent reached that far yet

Yes i decided not to break tradition and i play 6.9 now like i played all the older betas before
Even with all the bugs i enjoyed the sixth release so much and im up to the 3rd badge chapter now

I saw many bugs were reported so i will try to post the ones i think nobody reported yet
All are from 6.9

1. The guy who gives the egg with togebi gave me 1 while my party was full and when i looked in my party i had no egg and later when i went to the grass with wild oddish and gloom my game froze when i encountered a wild pokemon

2. The fishing OW is still using the old Reds OW

3. Most of TMs i got are x5 in my bag while i only received 1

4. While you wear team rockets clothes if you use bike or try to fish in caladon the reds OW is used for those animations

5. Not a bug but a question, are you going to change reds OW when he wears team rockets clothes a bit or you will keep him use a male team rockets OW?
Its fine now but it needs a little change in my opinion

6. Another question does bulbasaur evolve after you fight the guy who is using a hitmonchan right?
Then Green tricks you to buy a useless item

7. A grount it team rockets base in celadon is using a ? mark pokemon in a.double battle

8. Glitched trees in celadon
2iih74n.jpg

9. I can use my bike to surf in the water in cycling road
kbo9w4.jpg

10. Nothing happens when i click on this tank just a click sound
2gvqvjo.jpg

I Post rest tommorow when i most likely finish beta 6.9

Btw You can pass the sailor in the ship without a cheat i just went up near the wall and went to the left and he didnt notice me in beta 6.9 with gameboid

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2017
i downloaded beta 5.5 now how do i get to route 7 when i try to go there i end up in route 8 please reply fast

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
Quick question, will pokemon firered chapter be based on a different red? I just saw your banner a few posts ago and got curious.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023

I deliberately did that because I want it to feel moer Gen 1. Gen 2, 3 and some gen 4 pokemon would appear in the Orange Island.

Quick question, will pokemon firered chapter be based on a different red? I just saw your banner a few posts ago and got curious.

No, it's the same red. Same characters.

I havent seen many pokemon from gen 2 and up and i think they would fit better in the newer gen manga in my opinion
Is there a gangnam style easter egg already in beta 6 i havent reached that far yet

Yes i decided not to break tradition and i play 6.9 now like i played all the older betas before
Even with all the bugs i enjoyed the sixth release so much and im up to the 3rd badge chapter now

I saw many bugs were reported so i will try to post the ones i think nobody reported yet
All are from 6.9

1. The guy who gives the egg with togebi gave me 1 while my party was full and when i looked in my party i had no egg and later when i went to the grass with wild oddish and gloom my game froze when i encountered a wild pokemon

2. The fishing OW is still using the old Reds OW

3. Most of TMs i got are x5 in my bag while i only received 1

4. While you wear team rockets clothes if you use bike or try to fish in caladon the reds OW is used for those animations

5. Not a bug but a question, are you going to change reds OW when he wears team rockets clothes a bit or you will keep him use a male team rockets OW?
Its fine now but it needs a little change in my opinion

6. Another question does bulbasaur evolve after you fight the guy who is using a hitmonchan right?
Then Green tricks you to buy a useless item

7. A grount it team rockets base in celadon is using a ? mark pokemon in a.double battle

8. Glitched trees in celadon
2iih74n.jpg

9. I can use my bike to surf in the water in cycling road
kbo9w4.jpg

10. Nothing happens when i click on this tank just a click sound
2gvqvjo.jpg

I Post rest tommorow when i most likely finish beta 6.9

Btw You can pass the sailor in the ship without a cheat i just went up near the wall and went to the left and he didnt notice me in beta 6.9 with gameboid

a) Where is the guy that gives out Togepi again?
b) Okay, I'll will change that.
c) That was intentionally
d) Lol, yeah, It'll take time to fix that since i have to make sprites for it.
e) It's really not that important, so it's at the end of my priority list.
f) Depends
g) Okay, I'll look into that.
h) Already been fixed
i) Okay, I'll fix that.
j) I'll look into that
k) No

Okay, people stop sending me email about glitches after the beta have ended.
If the beta says it ends here. Then it means it ends here. If you use some sort of cheat that bypass that area, obviously it's gonna be glitchy!

Last edited:
Back