• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Bangladeshi

I sell cookies
Years
  • Is beta 7 going to be the last beta or atleast close to the last beta?(hoping yes)I didnot played the previous betas,waited for the
    last betsa to come,and i hope it will be worth to wait!!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Is beta 7 going to be the last beta or atleast close to the last beta?(hoping yes)I didnot played the previous betas,waited for the
    last betsa to come,and i hope it will be worth to wait!!

Lol, no where near the last beta. But it would definitely be the last beta for the main (canon) storyline.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh yes secret of joy i forgot about it xD

Btw since you add references to movies and tv shows etc can you add for Half-Life, WWE, Supernatural, Dexter, Twerking or random event where a famous prankster from youtube is doing a prank on player :D
    A event or bonus chapter with those would be fun if done correctly xD
    Just ideas for funny stuff after you finish the main story

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2016
    I cant wait till u do silvers chapter i been waiting for a good one since everyone started doing manga hacks

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2017
    Wait,so do we have to restart the game in beta 7 because i've been hearing that we will and what patch did you use with reds adventure?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Oh yes secret of joy i forgot about it xD

Btw since you add references to movies and tv shows etc can you add for Half-Life, WWE, Supernatural, Dexter, Twerking or random event where a famous prankster from youtube is doing a prank on player :D
    A event or bonus chapter with those would be fun if done correctly xD
    Just ideas for funny stuff after you finish the main story

Sure, I'll consider it :).

Wait,so do we have to restart the game in beta 7 because i've been hearing that we will and what patch did you use with reds adventure?

Yes, but for future Beta 8, I would make it so you don't need to restart anymore.

Completely finished Mewtwo Chapter, halfway done with Yellow Gift Chapter.

Last edited:

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    Completed the entire Green portion of the Saffron City saga. I think I will be able to finish the entire Saffron Saga by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Replaced several of the old screenshots with new one.

Okay, i have fixed the dialogue.

created new banners for Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter and Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter, as well as for the upcmoning Pokemon Adventure Blue CHapter and Pokemon Adventure Yellow Chapter.

Pokemon-Adventure-Blue-Chapter.png
    Pokemon-Adventure-Yellow-Chapter.png

Pokemon-Adventure-Gold-Chapter.png
    Pokemon-Adventure-Silver-Chapter.png
    U_t02sphnWXOJRcY-OCaCA-5HlJ5PaW-MLdQReLHHEI=w555-h140-no

Nice banner man! Like it xD

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Completely finished Mewtwo Chapter, halfway done with Yellow Gift Chapter.

New screenshots for Mewtwo Chapter and Yellow Gift Chapter are uploaded

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hehe i dont know if i should read the manga first or play beta 7 to see the main story of red

I have read up to chapter 10 maybe and after playing this hack i see minor differences so maybe i will play this first then read the manga xD

Btw i got 1 more suggestion for the lols
    A Gangnam style bonus chapter event or npc lololol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Lol, I don't know. I'm going to definitely miss the old characters. I know Red, Green and Blue will appear a bit the R/S chapter thanks to Leafgreen and FireRed, but I have no idea whether they'll appear in Diamond or Pearl, annd those 3 are really my favourite characters since they were the originals lol.

They didn't appear in the R/S arc, only Red got mention in it. But they reappear as the main cast of the FR/LG chapter and appear in the Emerald chapter (and appear flashback in the HG/SS chapter too).In D/P they also got mention but just a little bit background with the other dexholder. But well those 3 also my favourite just the same reason as your but got to admit that they got only a little character development in the first 3 arc.
    And will you also add Red adventure in the FR/LG chapter in this hack? If yes then the character name will be a problem since it will not make sense in that chapter (Mewtwo comment)

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    I found a game breaking glitch/bug I encounted.I don't know if it was just me or others have encounted this but.It was after Red talked to the Girls and Misty at her mansion.Once they finished talking, I "got out of my body" And only saw my legs on the top right of the screen, I also couldn't reach the door to see if it will change if it gets out.So I was stuck in the mansion

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I found a game breaking glitch/bug I encounted.I don't know if it was just me or others have encounted this but.It was after Red talked to the Girls and Misty at her mansion.Once they finished talking, I "got out of my body" And only saw my legs on the top right of the screen, I also couldn't reach the door to see if it will change if it gets out.So I was stuck in the mansion

Very rare glitch! But Try Repatching the rom with clean fire red rom from coolrom and if it isn't successful then with for next beat and if you are playing it first time, try original beta 6(Till beta 7 is released), it also goes till saffron saga! Or beta 5.5 which is till pallet heroes chapter!

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    I started the hack for the second time now and I remembered that normally you get the HM cut from the captain of the SS Anne.
    Since there is no captain now, I guess you can't get cut until later?
    Does somebody now the HM locations? So I don't miss one..

Great hack btw!

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • keep up the Good Work Rock! it always Reminds me that some people are still "Serious" about stuff....

anyway I just encountered some Questions...

So first is, how to evolve IVYSAUR into VENUSAUR... (My Ivysaur is on Level 40)

Second is, how do I reach Lavender town or Celadon city,

I have that "LOVE LETTER" From the Second room of S.S Anne..

third and the last is, how to get a "RING" for that old man Blocking the way towards Celdon city.
    -----------------------------
    As I haven't Read the manga, so I am totally new to anything

Which Relates to Manga events..

Any kind of Reply is FullOn Appreciated!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I started the hack for the second time now and I remembered that normally you get the HM cut from the captain of the SS Anne.
    Since there is no captain now, I guess you can't get cut until later?
    Does somebody now the HM locations? So I don't miss one..

Great hack btw!

You will get HM01 during the Evee chapter!
    HM03 from Gyarados during the Dragonite chapter just before Seafome Island!
    HM04 from Diglett Cave which is shifted to the route North-East to Fushia City!

Don't know about Rest!

Back