• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
the event in celadon where you get the rocket cloth didnt happen to me ? i came to celadon after the lavender town events did i miss anything ?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Can't wait for Tuesday, neither can my friend, he's been wanting to play a full version of a new hack for awhile, he'll be pretty stoked when I tell him

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2017
Congratulation for completing the main story man ^^ ....
Btw, does Red sprite on trainer card use The original red outfit or use the fire red outfit?

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Fairy Type, Glitch Type (made it since Porygon is going to be central in the Orange Island Plot), and Shadow Type (For Zapmulcuno or maybe when I add Shadow Lugia in the future :/).

MJJjJpvM9W2CRgwLK22GgwkyRZD4R3AJsUFDvY1nVBg=w240-h160-no
BETA+6_02.png
BETA+6_03.png
(note: Porygon2 would be a pure Glitch Type, just simply showcasing the type).

Got rid of some useless Pokemon Move (e.g. Water Sport and Mud Sport, and replaced with new move).

I have also attached a Word Document of the Pokemon Location, changes, evolution, etc to this post. When I releae Beta 7, I will include that file into the zip file.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
What will be the weaknesses of the glitch and shadow type?

The fairy would have the same weakness and type advantage as the gen 5 game.

Shadow have nothing as of now (since I haven't assign it to any pokemon yet. I just add it for the sake of I might use it in the future).

Glitch Type would be resistant to every other type, but it isn't effective on any type at all (the typing was more for plot point).

Trainer 781

Wow, amazing work done. Can you add a move relearner or is it already in place?

Years
Does the annoying old man block our way in beta 7 end :D

Cant wait just 5 more days!

Do you plan to make walking animations for all pokemon OWs in the future i ask because i saw officer Jennys Nidoqueen walk in the cutscene at ss Anne and articuno fly but rest pokemon float instead of walking

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 24, 2020
I've enjoyed this hack immensely. Very we'll done. I created a profile specifically to tell you great job! (and to access the text file) All of the ideas for future games sound great too! Please keep creating. Beta 7...Whoo!

Back