• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Does the annoying old man block our way in beta 7 end :D

Cant wait just 5 more days!

Do you plan to make walking animations for all pokemon OWs in the future i ask because i saw officer Jennys Nidoqueen walk in the cutscene at ss Anne and articuno fly but rest pokemon float instead of walking

Nope. I only animate the ow sprite of pokemon if I plan to use them a lot.

Wow, amazing work done. Can you add a move relearner or is it already in place?

Yeah, sure, I'll add it in.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
the event in celadon where you get the rocket cloth didnt happen to me ? i came to celadon after the lavender town events did i miss anything ?

Did you talk to Prof Oak on the telephone in the Pokemon Centre in CELADON CITY?

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
when will next beta releases if iam not mistaken we have continue from blaine and moltress chapter right we have get something from his lab

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
MNsljR8WBHMepNlS4XCbLvIdvKmm2CtFJn4em_7Ts2Q=w240-h160-no
BETA+6_02.png
BETA+6_03.png
BETA+6_07.png

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
  • Orange Archipelago Story:
  • Blue and Red will take part in the Orange Cup
  • Green will not take part in the Orange Cup since Green isn't the character who cares about being a champion, etc. But she'll also be important in the story.
  • Team Rocket's branch in Orange Archipelago is strong and alive (but had no idea that Giovanni left them)
  • Rocket Trio would play a bigger role in arc (they're more serious than their anime counterpart. Their personality is like when they first debut in the anime).
  • Ash and Delia would appear, and would be the core in the story.
  • Misty and Brock would make an appearance, and be part of the storyline, but something is different about them.
  • Porygon.
  • Sabrina would make few cameo in the Orange Archipelago.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Orange Archipelago Story:Blue and Red will take part in the Orange CupGreen will not take part in the Orange Cup since Green isn't the character who cares about being a champion, etc. But she'll also be important in the story.Team Rocket's branch in Orange Archipelago is strong and alive (but had no idea that Giovanni left them)Rocket Trio would play a bigger role in arc (they're more serious than their anime counterpart. Their personality is like when they first debut in the anime).Ash and Delia would appear, and would be the core in the story.Misty and Brock would make an appearance, and be part of the storyline, but something is different about them.Porygon.Sabrina would make few cameo in the Orange Archipelago.
Will red go on a ship to orange archipelago, other than ash who goes there on a blimp? Looks good and i would suggest to add chapters where red encounters crystal onix and pink pokemons on pinkan island in a different way, not like the anime.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2019
My character bugged when I went downstairs the SS Anne in Vermilion City. I do not know the exact moment when it happened, but I went down and suddenly there were 2 copies of the character and I could only control the blue one and can only walk like 2 steps left and down, so I am only able to walk in a small square. Wallhack did not help to escape this glitch.
Has anybody already experienced this bug?

PS: I somehow cannot post a picture in this forum, so sadly I cannot show you what I mean.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Np6Ei7nALCqSEfakC2hfGBnJ-X6fA1EuLiKvLJTX6EE=w240-h160
BETA+6_02.png

(Ash is in the game. However, he won't appear until future beta).

Will red go on a ship to orange archipelago, other than ash who goes there on a blimp? Looks good and i would suggest to add chapters where red encounters crystal onix and pink pokemons on pinkan island in a different way, not like the anime.

He's going to go on a blimp. Unlike Ash, Red went to the luxury one.
Crystal Onix is a yes
Pink Pokemon (maybe... If there's enough room in the room). Otherwise, I'll just make the wild pokemon shiny :). Although, I want to create the alternate color instead of shiny.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
My character bugged when I went downstairs the SS Anne in Vermilion City. I do not know the exact moment when it happened, but I went down and suddenly there were 2 copies of the character and I could only control the blue one and can only walk like 2 steps left and down, so I am only able to walk in a small square. Wallhack did not help to escape this glitch.
Has anybody already experienced this bug?

PS: I somehow cannot post a picture in this forum, so sadly I cannot show you what I mean.

I know what you're talking about. My suggestion is stop playing, and wait for Beta 7 (release on Tuesday).

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Originally, I was going to do more testing and release the game on Tuesday, but I just remember I got work on the next 3 days, so I won't have the time do this. Therefore, I'll just release it now. I've already tested the game once, and it doesn't seem to haven't encountered any fatal glitches. However, you guys might, so if you do, please just post a screenshot of the glitch and tell me how you encounter it (also make sure you patched on a clean FireRed Rom, and started a new save file). Thank you!

Bangladeshi

I sell cookies
Years
Thanks buddy!you're the best!I had a plan to party on Tuesday with my friends,and since you released it now,You spoiled our plan for celebrations!!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I found a glitch or what you say!
If you talk you one of these rattata, a wild battle will begin with a shiny rattata!View attachment 71006

View attachment 71007

Yeah, these are the shiny pokemon easter eggs. Throughout the map, you'll find different shiny pokemon on the field. They only appear on certain time or certain day ;). Here's a list of some:

Shiny Slowpoke in Route 3 – (only in rainy day)
Shiny Meowth in Route 6 (only Tuesday)
Shiny Gastly in graveyard (Sunday only)
Shiny Psyduck in Underwater
Shiny beedrill on Wednesday and Friday in route 11
Delia husband in Graveyard
Shiny weepingbell on Monday

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Oh then its good to hear that! And so far its all going smooth for me and i have done the SS anne and its all going well!

Back