• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    I don't know if someone asked this but are there somewhere I can find Feebas/Milotic?
    Please read the FAQ/Main Post before asking any questions.

ON:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2020
    Beta 15.4 Adventures Red Chapter - Doesn't start on VBA-M
    I have no idea why. I use NUPS to patch the Beta 15.4 on a FireRed (USA) v1.0 version and when I open it with VBA-M, it's just a blank white screen and nothing happens.
    I tried with different ROMs like FireRed v1.1 but it doesn't change anything. I can play other hacks like Pokemon Rocket Edition and Gaia completely fine, but Adventures Red doesn't start. (I am using the 2.0.0 version of VBA-M)

I already tried to set the Save Type to Flash 128k. It doesn't change anything.

EDIT: I already tried to set the Save Type to Flash 128k. It doesn't change anything.

EDIT: For some reason the previous Beta, like the Beta 13 works perfectly, but the 15.4 doesn't.

EDIT: I tried to download from this video and use the emulator that is already in there and for some reason that emulator works with the Beta 15.4 (it's just VBA), but my VBA-m doesn't work with that version (15.4), so it's a problem of my emulator but i can't understand what is the problem.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    EDIT: I tried to download from this video and use the emulator that is already in there and for some reason that emulator works with the Beta 15.4 (it's just VBA), but my VBA-m doesn't work with that version (15.4), so it's a problem of my emulator but i can't understand what is the problem.
    If you had read the FAQ in the main post, you could have saved yourself the headaches.
    The ROM for this hack is bigger than the regular 32MB GBA ROMs. The latest versions of VBA-M can't read it.

ON:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2020
    If you had read the FAQ in the main post, you could have saved yourself the headaches.
    The ROM for this hack is bigger than the regular 32MB GBA ROMs. The latest versions of VBA-M can't read it.

Thank you very much :D, I was confused because there was the instructions to allow the Real-Time Clock to work on VisualBoyAdvance-M. So I though that VBA-M could work with the hack too.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
    I just finished Beta 15 and let's just say it's amazing well polished, and a beautiful story. Man I had the time of my life playing this hack! I know the expansion Will be worthy he experience! Have a great day and to anyone debating to play this game I recommend 100%.

NotDWaddler

You're goin' straight to Gensokyo, Jimbo.
    Years
    So stupid question time:

Has the Move Relearner's location been changed from Lavender Town? Or have I failed to hit a flag of some sort that'll send him there? I'd check the walkthrough linked here, but its been deleted.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2021
    I just happen to give ice stone to jynx and it evolve into Fallen (from the goodbye steve bonus). Is this is a bug? And why does my Grubbin keep evolves into another Grubbin again and again?

i.imgur.com/kjvoLvx.png
    i.imgur.com/mxgSfrN.png

Last edited:

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    I don't know if this question is already asked but can this hack be patched with Pokemon Fire Red version 1.1 because i am not able to find version 1.0 anywhere.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Has the Move Relearner's location been changed from Lavender Town? Or have I failed to hit a flag of some sort that'll send him there? I'd check the walkthrough linked here, but its been deleted.
    No, one of the Move Relearners is still in Lavender Town. The other one is in Kinkan Island.

I just happen to give ice stone to jynx and it evolve into Fallen (from the goodbye steve bonus). Is this is a bug? And why does my Grubbin keep evolves into another Grubbin again and again?

i.imgur.com/kjvoLvx.png
    i.imgur.com/mxgSfrN.png
    Grubbin evolving into itself was a known issue, but Jynx evolving into Fallen is a new one. I'll take it to the Discord server.
    Thanks for reporting.
    It happens that I already had the list but no matter how much I was looking I didn't see the name. I found it thanks.
    Protip: Ctrl+F.
    can this hack be patched with Pokemon Fire Red version 1.1
    No. If it was, I wouldn't need to state that you need a v1.0 ROM specifically.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2021
    In the Eeveelutions guide it says you can evolve it based on its ability, but how do you do that specifically ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2021
    I gave it a quick look, and it doesn't say that anywhere.

Right at the beginning it says:

OBS: You can use Eevee ability to change between evolutions having a huge movepool

But ok so if that's not the way, how do evolve it to the ground type for example?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Right at the beginning it says:
    OBS: You can use Eevee ability to change between evolutions having a huge movepool
    That's an advice, telling you that you can use the fact that Eevee can evolve back and forth to your advantage, I'm pretty sure.
    But ok so if that's not the way, how do evolve it to the ground type for example?
    Eevee evolves by using the Evolution Coral on it. That's how you evolve it into whatever form you want.

Back