• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 14, 2023
Haven't read the manga or anything, just been on a ROM Hack hunt lately, so excuse my ignorance, but I've got a question. The originial post says multiple regions, does that also mean multiple leagues to challenge? Like, after Kanto, do I go to the other regions, collect their badges, and challenge their elite fours? Or is it just that you can visit the other regions?

Days
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 18, 2023
Hi everyone I'm new to this and I've enjoyed playing the game so far I'm currently up to completing the Red Rose Bonus Chapter. I have a Porygon 2 and Eevee in my team, how do I evolve them to Porygon 3 and Omneon if anyone knows. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Another 58 pokédex entries added to the Dropbox folder.

EDIT: The last 77 pokédex entries were added to the Dropbox folder.

EDIT2: Discord user ghfrc#0701 made a Type Effectiveness Chart, gonna drop it here and I'll be linking it in the main post too.
chart.png

Is there a way to see this chart? For some reason I'm seeing nothing. No image file

Days
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Hey sorry I ran in to a glitch where my name changes from red to f and now my pokemon won't obey. Anyone know of a fix?

Days
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 12, 2023
After trying to patch the specific files to get Chapter Red working, it just doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong? I have the 1.7.2 AND 1.8.0 versions of GBA to use and a 1.0 of Fire Red. I patched it with the usual NUPS site and I get a white screen where pushing L and R are the only things that work because I hear this "wrong" sound.

Days
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 9, 2023
BUG: During the chapter where we find the plate device and fight the 3 legendary birds 1 at a time side by side, zapdos non stop spams 100% success detect until it suddenly drains all PP of a move then it freezes the game. i defeated the other birds already just zapdos has this problem. please advise.

Days
  • Seen Jan 6, 2024
Does anyone know why Tsukuyomi ( A program to overwrite the firered rom with the .ups file) keeps saying "Failed! Input checksum is invalid.".

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
"Some of the content implemented in this ROM Hack may be considered unfit for kids." And for anyone with any sense of consideration for others, really. There's multiple needless sexism, ableism, sa "jokes", and that's all before the 3rd gym. I'm not confident that the creator of this romhack will have the decency to handle any of these themes better throughout the game based on how these are set up, so I'm out. I already deal with a world that hates me for my gender and disability in real life, I don't need it in my escapism video games as well, especially when it's just played for laughs by some 'edgelord'.

Days
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
I downloaded this game a few months back, so the version I'm playing is 15 (Expansion Fix C).. or whatever the latest version was on the main page.

This has been brought up several times before, but I went to the Orange Archipelago and returned to Vermillion on the blimp. Now i'm stuck, I tried talking to the captain several times, going in and out, teleporting etc. Of course I saved AFTER returning to the blimp so reloading is not an option.

When I talk to the captain I don't see any locations or options to choose from, he just says "Alright, we're here!" and nothing else. I think I'm at Chapter 2 where the pokemon center in the first town is still unusable, though I just asked Dr. Ivy to go there. At that point that voodoo pokemon wiped out my main so I was looking for a pokemon center and ended up back in Vermillion and now we're here..

I tried loading my save on Expansion Fix B... no difference. I tried dowloading an older version (version 14) and my trainer pretty much just stays trapped in the blimp, he can't leave.

Is my save completely screwed or is there a fix for this?

Last edited:
Days
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Is it possible to bring all Red Pokemon in his own nature and ability? Like Poliwrath with Brave nature and Damp ability for example.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
this is dope just a question can you evolve trade evolution mons in this game to its final evo or did you change the evolution requirements for those?

Back