• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i beat team rocket on the ice mountain but the ice snorlax is nowhere to be found is the snorlax intentionally removed

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2020
    So, i got bomfur. Is there a problem if i dont keep it in my team?
    I mean will there be a small cutscene of bomfur in future, like we had a cutscene of pikachu when we get the power toll from blue.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • i beat team rocket on the ice mountain but the ice snorlax is nowhere to be found is the snorlax intentionally removed
    It has always been a time-based event. Try going to the area where it normally is after 9 PM or 10 PM.
    So, i got bomfur. Is there a problem if i dont keep it in my team?
    I mean will there be a small cutscene of bomfur in future, like we had a cutscene of pikachu when we get the power toll from blue.
    It's like you didn't read the previous post that I wrote in response to yours at all.
    I'm not going to bother repeating myself. Scroll up.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    Lunos, sabes si cuando Aethestode dice que se podrán capturar en la expansión de la beta 15 a todos los pokemon legendarios se refiere a todos los legendarios desde la 1 generación hasta la generación 7? Saludos!

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Hey, I'm having a problem with the Lake Monster Side Quest.
    I talked to everyone, talked to Jenny, and Evans isn't there.
    I had no problems with this in Beta 14.
    Didi I do something wrong, or is it a bug?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey, I'm having a problem with the Lake Monster Side Quest.
    I talked to everyone, talked to Jenny, and Evans isn't there.
    I had no problems with this in Beta 14.
    Didi I do something wrong, or is it a bug?
    Are you using MyBoy! by any chance? Just to check.
    But yeah, it's a bug. Another user had it happen to them not too long ago. I already took the report to the Discord server.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    Writing again in hopes of help. I am trying to play the game on 3ds hardware, but the game does not load. The file installs fine, but will not open, and crashes. Tried on mGBA emulator on the 3ds as well and still, the game will not open. Any ideas?

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Are you using MyBoy! by any chance? Just to check.
    But yeah, it's a bug. Another user had it happen to them not too long ago. I already took the report to the Discord server.

I'm using VBA.
    Ok, no problem i caught a Ghost Mudkip already so it's ok!
    Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2021
    Hoping that the backsprite issue will be fixed on the next update...
    Would love to use fashionbox again to use Red's FireRedLeafGreen skin.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2020
    So I'm trying to figure out if my game is bugged or if I'm missing something because my Lake monster mission is either glitched or I'm missing something. I dived down there and officer jenny doesn't even acknowledge me. It triggers for most people but it doesn't do it for me. Im just trying to figure out what I missed or if I have to buy something in order for her you talk to me. Cause Im sure I'm doing the mission right.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hoping that the backsprite issue will be fixed on the next update...
    Would love to use fashionbox again to use Red's FireRedLeafGreen skin.
    Will they return the other backsprites? (I mean for the fashionbox?)
    The trainer back sprites were removed on purpose, there is nothing to fix there.
    So I'm trying to figure out if my game is bugged or if I'm missing something because my Lake monster mission is either glitched or I'm missing something. I dived down there and officer jenny doesn't even acknowledge me. It triggers for most people but it doesn't do it for me. Im just trying to figure out what I missed or if I have to buy something in order for her you talk to me. Cause Im sure I'm doing the mission right.
    Watch this video, if you followed it completely and you can still not complete the bonus chapter, then it's bugged.
    As you could have seen a few posts above yours, you're not the only one who's getting problems with that bonus chapter.
    What did you do to catch ghost mudkip? Cause Im trying to figure out what I missed?
    As you could have seen in the Obtainable Pokémon List linked at the main post, you can catch MudkipX and MarshtompX by surfing or fishing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2020
    The trainer back sprites were removed on purpose, there is nothing to fix there.

Watch if you followed it completely and you can still not complete the bonus chapter, then it's bugged.
    As you could have seen a few posts above yours, you're not the only one who's getting problems with that bonus chapter.

As you could have seen in the Obtainable Pokémon List linked at the main post, you can catch MudkipX and MarshtompX by surfing or fishing.

I actually watched and followed that exact video and it still doesn't work. I guess I'll just skip the mission and continue doing the other ones.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2021
    Wait...if trainer backsprites were removed on purpose...then what's the would be the use of fashionbox? (Lel just enjoyed switching Red's costumes when i played beta 14.5).

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2023
    East of Route 9, like Rudy says.

Rudy told you where to go next in the last dialogues at his house's hideout.

Also, Shamouti Island is a completely optional location not related in any way to the storyline.
    You'll never need to go there at all.

Im having trouble with this too, i double checked rudys dialogue and he says west of route 9. Ive gone up and down route 9, and the east and west of route 9 are rocks blocking passage so im not sure where to go?

Any help would be great,

Thanks

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Wait...if trainer backsprites were removed on purpose...then what's the would be the use of fashionbox? (Lel just enjoyed switching Red's costumes when i played beta 14.5).
    Changing Red's costume in the overworld and the trainer card.
    Im having trouble with this too, i double checked rudys dialogue and he says west of route 9. Ive gone up and down route 9, and the east and west of route 9 are rocks blocking passage so im not sure where to go?
    Rudy's dialogue is incorrect. That issue was already reported in the Discord server, so it should be fixed for the next patch.
    After getting the HM02 Whirlpool from Rudy in Trovita Island, go towards the east from Kinnow Island.

Back