• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    im stuck in the hotel at kumquat island, they captured me and I dont know what to do, there's four kids and one of them crashes my game, what should i do at this point?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Beta 15.3 is out.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9vp7hljkzqw3cor/Beta_15.3_NEW_SAVE.ups/file
    Changelog: https://pastebin.com/CGMFntrd

Previous savefiles broke. Again.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I imagine this has been asked before but there's way too many pages to look back through. Do I have to structure my team completely like the manga or can I catch and use whatever I want?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I imagine this has been asked before but there's way too many pages to look back through. Do I have to structure my team completely like the manga or can I catch and use whatever I want?
    You can use whatever you want.
    I haven't checked it in a while so it may have been changed, but as far as I remember, you do need to have an Ivysaur in your party during the climax of the events at Saffron City's Silph Company though.

EDIT: Beta 15.4 is out.
    If you started a new savefile (and you must have, since previous savefiles were broken, as I previously said), you must have noticed that if you played Blue's Tale #1, you stayed as Blue by the time you have finished the bonus chapter, instead of going back to Red. This patch fixes that issue.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/fg8jsxofxo61s7f/Beta_15.4_(For_New_Save_savefile).ups/file

If you're resuming a Beta 15.3 savefile, and you're locked as Blue, just go to Red's Room in his house at Pallet Town, and interact with the Glitch Cleaner.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    There are 2 tm's of toxic in the game, and tm's are reusable. Could one or the other be something else. Or is it intended by the rom creator.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • There are 2 tm's of toxic in the game, and tm's are reusable. Could one or the other be something else. Or is it intended by the rom creator.
    If you check the Obtainable TM/HM List at the main post, you'll see there's many TMs you can get twice.
    It is pretty weird, perhaps an overlook on Aethestode's part. I forgot to bring it up on the Discord server, this might be a good time for that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    There are 2 tm's of toxic in the game, and tm's are reusable. Could one or the other be something else. Or is it intended by the rom creator.

If you check the Obtainable TM/HM List at the main post, you'll see there's many TMs you can get twice.
    It is pretty weird, perhaps an overlook on Aethestode's part. I forgot to bring it up on the Discord server, this might be a good time for that.

It is an overlook that may come in handy if you need money, just sell one of the TMs and keep the other

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    Crap...Crap...I am done for! Why the hell that messed up litwick is back? I done all side chapter i done everything just Orange league and Pokrmon Association were left but i seen '80' level in start so basically i decided to train myself for it but when i was wondering around and training i gone to that quicksand cave where litwick bonus chapter takes place and i dropped into the quicksand thinking it no threat but then i crossed my path with liwick and he was blocking my way i talked to him game froze then i thought of a plan to faint my all pokemon by fighting wild pokemon (no joy ride my all pokemon were level 80) i thought i would get teleported back to the hell out of tgere to pokemon centre however it not happened. I can say Red joined pink at that point thinking their love was so strong. Damn it i have to restart i just depended blindly on slots but i saved slot after falling in quicksand its too late. (It hurts)

Same here. All of that hard work for....that damn Litwick.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    Hey, this might be a previously reported bug but I can't change back to the default uniform. I'm stuck as a team rocket grunt and can change to FR/LG uniform but every time I try to change back to the original costume the game freezes and the sound starts crackling. This prevents me from advancing through the game as the game freezes every time I use Cut in either the TR or the FR/LG costume, so I can't catch an Eevee. Is there a fix for this? Do I have to start over?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    So I've found a loop bug. After you battle Porygon 2 on Butwal Island, you'll join Blue and Green to go on the next island, but when you go to see Nurse Joy you'll get the dialogue before the porygon 2 and have the do the quest on an infinite loop.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Game is update to version 15.4 and requires new game.
    changelog list? thanks in advance.
    Previous page. It solves one specific bug which I mentioned in the same post where I linked the download.
    So I've found a loop bug. After you battle Porygon 2 on Butwal Island, you'll join Blue and Green to go on the next island, but when you go to see Nurse Joy you'll get the dialogue before the porygon 2 and have the do the quest on an infinite loop.
    Beta 15.4 and a new savefile?

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2021
    Hey Aethestode,

When I battled Cissy in her gym. I lost horribly. I healed up my Pokemon and went back to her gym but she wasn't there. What do I do?

I really do need your help with this problem. Also, in case if you were wondering, I'm playing the beta 15 version of this rom hack.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    I don't think it's 15.4. I downloaded it 2-3 days ago so probably 15.2 or .3. I'll try to patch it. Also how come the eeveelutions can't remember their level 45 move at the move relearned?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I don't think it's 15.4. I downloaded it 2-3 days ago so probably 15.2 or .3. I'll try to patch it. Also how come the eeveelutions can't remember their level 45 move at the move relearned?
    The Move Relearner doesn't remember every single move the Pokémon have learned.
    It's a bug that was never really fixed.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    try play it's just little bug. Like Espeon can relearn Psychic but u can't teach TM Psychic

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2020
    Hi everyone! Sorry for my bad english, ummm i have a question..
    How to get to the little girl in the seafoam island??
    cause i'm curious

Back