• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Where can I find a Munna to wake up the sleeping kid?
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2020
    Help me please

i need to make my way back to Trovita island after finishing the kumquat island mission. i just cant seem to be able to find my way back to trovita

beta 15

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2023
    So after Rudy help me stalk Danny, when I talk to Pink at Trovita Island, the game is freeze. How can I fix this bug?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Just finished the epilogue after the Orange saga. Are there more regions I can visit or is that it until the next beta?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Just finished the epilogue after the Orange saga. Are there more regions I can visit or is that it until the next beta?
    There aren't any more regions, and as it was previously stated, the Beta 15 could be the last version of the hack. We'll see.
    For now, Aethestode is working on an expansion of sorts that will include a handful of new bonus chapters and some other things.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2023
    The thing is after Rudy help me stalk Danny, when I talk to Pink at Trovita Island, the game is freeze. How can I fix this bug?

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2022
    Is there any use of region orb, and are there legendaries obatainable, I am finishing the Orange Cup and don't have any :(( BETA 15

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Where do I have to go after talking to Pink in Abscorbia Island?
    North, to Butwal Island.
    Is there any use of region orb, and are there legendaries obatainable, I am finishing the Orange Cup and don't have any :(( BETA 15
    The Region Orb allows you to evolve certain Pokémon like Poliwhirl into Policroak. You give it to a Pokémon, level it up and it may evolve.
    It's a matter of testing it out.

As for the legendaries, none are currently obtainable permanently, no. As it was already said a few pages back, they'll be obtainable in the upcoming expansion.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2022
    Finally finished this after playing for 2 days and half non-stop, god damn I enjoyed so much I wish there were more Islands to go, thank you for this awesome hack.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2020
    The expansion of the rom usually means larger bag space,battle engine tweaks,more pokedex space,etc.And so far Beta 15 runs just fine on my 3DS via mGBA's newest release.

Were you able to get the RTC to work with mGBA? I know there is a patch for beta 13 but is there a patch for beta 15 as well?

Has anyone been able to get RTC to work with beta 15 using mGBA on 3DS?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Were you able to get the RTC to work with mGBA? I know there is a patch for beta 13 but is there a patch for beta 15 as well?
    The patch in the main post doesn't replace the content of the hack, it only changes a few bytes of the RTC Implementation, so it works in the later versions as well.
    If you take a look at the main post, you'll see that nowhere is it mentioned there that the patch explicitly and only works with the Beta 13.

Back