• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • I'm stuck
    I'm playing 15.4 and I went to valencia island, but I accidentally went back into the blimp and now I'm in Vermillion again and can't go back to valencia Island (before that, Martha still blocked the entrance to Prof. Ivy's Lab, even after the nurses asked me to get her)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I'm stuck
    I'm playing 15.4 and I went to valencia island, but I accidentally went back into the blimp and now I'm in Vermillion again and can't go back to valencia Island (before that, Martha still blocked the entrance to Prof. Ivy's Lab, even after the nurses asked me to get her)
    Reload your savefile. Surely, you didn't save after you got stuck, did you?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • where do i download beta 15?
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Jackazim

Dankest Meme of them ALl
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    So I have a question. I'm currently am almost finishing this game and was wondering if this would be the final version of the game.
    (Btw, I love the game so far.)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • So I have a question. I'm currently am almost finishing this game and was wondering if this would be the final version of the game.
    (Btw, I love the game so far.)
    As far as we all know, yes, it will be the last version of the game. An expansion is currently being worked on, but supposedly, Aethestode will move on with his life after it's out.

Jackazim

Dankest Meme of them ALl
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    Ah thank you, one last question,
    Is this expansion going to continue through all the regions or end on the 3rd region?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • What to do after win in orange league in beta 15.4
    Defeat the Lv255 challenges, complete any side chapters you may have missed, explore the 2 regions and catch all the Pokémon you missed and not much else.
    Ah thank you, one last question,
    Is this expansion going to continue through all the regions or end on the 3rd region?
    As far as we all know, it won't feature a 3rd region. It will only have Kanto and the Orange Archipelago, on top of the new areas that are going to be accessible.
    The details can be found in the special updates post which is linked in the main post of the thread.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2020
    I talked to the cloaked person on Valencia Island and after a small conversation, they say to meet them at the abandoned house on sunburst island, but there is no house on sunburst island, only the cave.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2020
    What is happen in pallet town?
    There is noone except nurse joy and
    She says that it is terrible team rocket came and....

So what to do...

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    I hope the next one would be compatible with save files from beta 15 cuz its too tiring to start over and over again

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2020
    Hello!

I am currently playing the game, but it seems that I hit some kind of a problem. I was just finished with almost everything in Kanto and wanted to progress to the Orange Saga. I also already started and completed the first Chapter of it. My problem is, I catched one of the new Pidgeys and thought it would be a neat addition to my team, so I went back to Kanto in order to train it. But now, its impossible to return to the Orange Isles. The blimp is not bringing me there again. Did I hardlock myself? Or am I missing something I have to do?

I dont know if someone here could help me, but if someone has an answer, I would be grateful.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2020
    I thought it was the Beta 15 ... but maybe I am wrong somehow. As I said I was able to go to the Archipelago and the story progressed as normal. I just went back to train a new Pokemon and I am now unable to return to the first island, because the blimp does not leave Vermillion City again.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I thought it was the Beta 15 ... but maybe I am wrong somehow. As I said I was able to go to the Archipelago and the story progressed as normal. I just went back to train a new Pokemon and I am now unable to return to the first island, because the blimp does not leave Vermillion City again.
    What I asked you was the exact version that you're playing.
    Beta 15 had like 5 or 6 versions. Each new version fixes a couple of bugs from the previous one.
    If you are not playing the Beta 15.4, which again, is the latest version available, please do not report any bugs as they may have been already fixed.
    You should only submit a bug report or talk about bugs, if you're playing the latest release available.

As always, you can find the latest version in the main post of this thread.

Back