• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

XxPikachuxX

Enthusiast
Years
  • I am not the developer of this hack, and I haven't worked on it myself. At most, besides taking care of this thread, I beta tested the Beta 15 along with other users from the Discord server.

Aethestode is the main developer, and he's the one that does the tough work.

Ah I see, thanks for clarifying

Also I've ran into a small issue. I patched Beta 14.5 onto a FireRed file (1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels)) and it ran perfectly. However when I tried the same with Beta 15.4 on another FireRed file (same file), it loaded up a fixed white screen. Anything to solve the issue?

Source: Using visualboyadvance-m as my emulator

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    What I asked you was the exact version that you're playing.
    Beta 15 had like 5 or 6 versions. Each new version fixes a couple of bugs from the previous one.
    If you are not playing the Beta 15.4, which again, is the latest version available, please do not report any bugs as they may have been already fixed.
    You should only submit a bug report or talk about bugs, if you're playing the latest release available.

As always, you can find the latest version in the main post of this thread.

is there any evolution guide doc , like change of evolution or new pokemon evolution method ?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Source: Using visualboyadvance-m as my emulator
    The ROM of the Beta 15 is slightly bigger than a conventional 32MB GBA ROM. The emulator can't read it correctly because of that.
    Use VisualBoyAdvance instead.
    Just by curiosity, is there a way to breed my pokemon (or enhance their iv)???
    The daycare in Kinnow Island, but it's very, very buggy.
    is there any evolution guide doc , like change of evolution or new pokemon evolution method ?
    No.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2020
    Is it okay to post results about cheating/hacking?
    By using an internal save editor patch , I have found some really interesting hidden contents, which is supposed for the expantion.
    But I'm not sure if it will make Aethestode and his team angry since it may involves hacking their rom.

Go to professor Oak's laboratory.
    Nothing is happening there and nither there is pro. Oak or his helper

What happens when my pc is completely filled with pokemons
    Any way to get extra boxs

I hope the next one would be compatible with save files from beta 15 cuz its too tiring to start over and over again

Change the name of save file and sgm file
    Change only 15 to 15.4 and delete the old save and sgm file of beta 15.4
    But there som bugs like you can't use tm box etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • So is there any hint in the game how to evolve the all the fakemon and beta Pokemon
    Nope, it's a matter of trying.
    or just easily leveling them up?
    Give the Pokémon a Lucky Egg, send it at the beginning of the battle and then swap it out with a strong Pokémon in a battle against a high leveled wild Pokémon.
    Is it okay to post results about cheating/hacking?
    By using an internal save editor patch , I have found some really interesting hidden contents, which is supposed for the expantion.
    But I'm not sure if it will make Aethestode and his team angry since it may involves hacking their rom.
    I think that most of the content planned for the expansion of the Beta 15 is not implemented in the ROM.
    Aethestode is the only one directly working on the hack, there isn't really "a team".

That being said, sure, go ahead. Aethestode doesn't really come to this place anymore, and I don't think he would care anyway.
    Nothing is happening there and nither there is pro. Oak or his helper
    That's strange. "Prof. Oak" should be standing in front of the table at his lab in Pallet Town.
    Are you sure that you're playing on a clean savefile in the Beta 15.4?
    Any way to get extra boxs
    No.

Years
  • thanks Lunos,Now let me upload the evidence:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I am playing beta 15.3
    You should always play the latest version available, as it usually fixes a bunch of bugs from the previous release.
    Whenever a new patch comes out, the previous ones are automatically deprecated.
    thanks Lunos,Now let me upload the evidence:
    Spoiler:
    The code for Mega Evolutions was implemented all the way back in the Beta 12.
    Galarian Forms are certainly an upcoming content for the expansion. This was actually mentioned by Aethestode in the Discord server. Looking back, I think I forgot to mention it myself.
    The tickets are certainly in, because they're items with generic Key Item data, but they don't do anything because the actual regions are not implemented in the hack and, as it was previously stated a couple of times, they never will be implemented as development is ceasing after the upcoming expansion of the Beta 15 comes out.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I was waiting until the Chapters List in the Discord Server was updated before doing this so the list in the new main post would match, but since there's no way to tell when will that happen, I just went ahead.
    I reconstructed the main post of this thread.

Many thanks to Avara who provided the Format Template that I used as a base.

Observations:
    -The new main post looks cleaner than before, contains more information than the former main post, and I managed to write it in a much clearer way as well.
    -I added a FAQ in which I hopefully addressed the most asked questions, and which I will be referring to whenever said questions pop up again.
    -I think that I packed all the important information in the new main post, but if any of you notice that I missed anything crucial, let me know.

And that's pretty much it.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2020
    version 16 will be released next year, it is terminated or someone will take it with the permission of the creator so that this work of art does not die

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • version 16 will be released next year, it is terminated or someone will take it with the permission of the creator so that this work of art does not die
    Alright, I think the FAQ needs a few small changes.

So, that question was addressed by Aethestode long before he decided to cease development.
    Right now, the next release is going to be an expanded version of the Beta 15, it has no release date and (this I stated in the FAQ) after that, the development for the hack will cease. That is, unless someone decides to step up and take it over.

Last edited:

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    Hey guys, so I downloaded the latest version 15.4 and just took my previous save file from version 15.2 or 15.3, so shouldn't it be compatible? At first everything seemed nice, but than I looked into my bag: The TMs are in the Key Items pocket and unusable and all my Key Items are gone and in the TM case there are to unnamed Flying type TMs. So what have I done wrong?
    PS: I've seen, that my Mrs. Mime is now also Psychic and Fairy type, so shout-out to the creator for fixing it that quickly, really nice!

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey guys, so I downloaded the latest version 15.4 and just took my previous save file from version 15.2 or 15.3
    Bad idea, don't. Start a clean savefile. I already stated this back when 15.4 came out, the previous savefiles are not really compatible.
    I wouldn't call the mess of a state in which they load "compatible", at least.

Back