• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Lunos can you please tell me how I can inject this game on my 3ds? Or is it not possible for the size it is since its larger than a normal gba game.

I tried converting it to a CIA and installing in a while back (Beta 14, I think) and I got a white screen. Beta 15+ will be no different.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2023
    Male Kangaskid at Lv20 evolves into Kangaskhoo. You can also get a Kangaskhoo playing a small event in Viridian Forest by interacting with the Kangaskhan you helped during the storyline.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much, what's the gender ratio for Kangaskid

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    It might be an overlook. I'll bring it up in the Discord server.
    May I ask how did you get an Alolan Exeggutor though? Just so I can take a pic of it myself.

There's a Youtube playlist in the Side Chapter Starting Point Guide linked at the main post.

I honestly don't remember. It's possible. I definitely remember there's an additional dialogue when you fight Giovanni in Viridian City if you play that side chapter beforehand though.

thx lunos for the side chapter link its very useful
    i use evolution stone to karma's single egg exeggcute
    and i discover that stantler evolution work like tyrouge hehe
    BTW
    i kinda finish the game now on completion dex phase , i have some problem i want ask
    1. i used your pokemon location guide to look somes of pokemon , but sometimes i found some pokemon that no listed on the route that you write ex like orangean murkrow on route 5 , sklerp on route 6 that not on the listed i wonder is the list complete or not ?
    2 cant seems locate the route 2 west and east where i could fish turban , i can fish orangean remoraid tho but is not on the list
    3. cant get shellos and turban cause i cant fishing on south rind island same as route 10 cause there no fishing spot
    4 . is miltan , miltank pre-evo or you just write miltank but forgot to put K letter ? i read it can be found on entrance of sunburst island cave
    5. evolution problem, i don't know what method need to be used to get tangelor , lickitung split evo , noctowl , regular huntail , girafarig split evo , lumirage , mantine split evo , turban and etc
    i kinda randomly lv up my chansey and got both glissey and blissey , i tried every method , like happines , evo stones and tryogue evolution method and none of them seems work i always gote tangrowth , lickylicky and etc , i wonder are the evolution is random like wrumple line ?
    6 . evolution error , nincada evovle to grayados fake and grubin only evolve to another grubbin everytime i level it up
    7. i cant get pipichu on the keylime island , when i talk to her, she talk like she already give me her pipichu which i dont have
    8 . there bad egg on daycare kinnow island , is that intentional , should i take the bad egg cause i want do some breeding
    9 . seems like o delibird and beta delibird evolve to deliclause is that intentional ?
    10 . is there any way to get other arbok pattern beside arbok 2
    11. some time the teleport guy on kanto missing when i 'm back from orange island
    12. are jiggly mic and pink rhyhorn uncatchable i tried to throw the pokeball but it avoid the pokeball
    13. i found another bug in rind island, i can pass martha in rind island if you step up one tiles to the stairs , since i did the play through blindly i fight the big guys first and didn't trigger pink death event , i tried down meet green (female) and talk to her and freeze , back to save states where before fight with the big guy and goes back down pass martha and try trigger the event again, but after that i stuck on being tesla , but glad it fix if you change the costume

that what i encounter so far ( and i don't use gameshark code or anything )
    game is great , i love this direction more than the beta 11 story, but still sad asthe used ash coma theory :(
    hope the expansion development go smooth :)
    cant wait to restart the game again and try prof oaks challenge with it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    I finally downloaded it and patched it. But I don't know why I can't archive it. What should I do?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • 1) The list is complete, but as I said at the very beginning of this page of the thread, many wild encounter lists have been changed. Yesterday, I fixed the lists from the Kanto Region. I'll try to update the Orange Archipelago's encounters today.
    2) Route 2 East is the route above Mikan Island, and the west part you can reach it by walking to the west towards Mikan Island. The wild encounters of those maps have been changed though.
    3) Turban does not appear on Rind Island (South). That being said, there are many places there where you can use the Fishing Rod, like this for example.
    4) That's clearly a typo, yes.
    5) Wurmple's evolution is not random at all. It's based on the Pokémon's PID, which is a value you simply can't check InGame. That being said, it's a matter of trying. Remember that many Pokémon in the Orange Islands can evolve by levelling up while holding a Region Orb.
    6) Already reported in the Discord server.
    7) It's a bug. It'll probably be fixed for the expansion.
    8) The Daycare is extremely buggy. It's been like that since Aethestode made it accessible.
    9) Possibly.
    10) No idea.
    11) Are you sure that you're playing the Beta 15.4 using VBA 1.7.2/1.8.0? That sounds like a bug that was fixed back in the Beta 15.1
    12) Yes, they're not catchable.
    13) I'll ask you again, are you really sure that you're playing the Beta 15.4?
    I finally downloaded it and patched it. But I don't know why I can't archive it. What should I do?
    What do you mean by "archive it"?

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    1) The list is complete, but as I said at the very beginning of this page of the thread, many wild encounter lists have been changed. Yesterday, I fixed the lists from the Kanto Region. I'll try to update the Orange Archipelago's encounters today.
    2) Route 2 East is the route above Mikan Island, and the west part you can reach it by walking to the west towards Mikan Island. The wild encounters of those maps have been changed though.
    3) Turban does not appear on Rind Island (South). That being said, there are many places there where you can use the Fishing Rod, like this for example.
    4) That's clearly a typo, yes.
    5) Wurmple's evolution is not random at all. It's based on the Pokémon's PID, which is a value you simply can't check InGame. That being said, it's a matter of trying. Remember that many Pokémon in the Orange Islands can evolve by levelling up while holding a Region Orb.
    6) Already reported in the Discord server.
    7) It's a bug. It'll probably be fixed for the expansion.
    8) The Daycare is extremely buggy. It's been like that since Aethestode made it accessible.
    9) Possibly.
    10) No idea.
    11) Are you sure that you're playing the Beta 15.4 using VBA 1.7.2/1.8.0? That sounds like a bug that was fixed back in the Beta 15.1
    12) Yes, they're not catchable.
    13) I'll ask you again, are you really sure that you're playing the Beta 15.4?

What do you mean by "archive it"?

thank you for the answer,
    3. i think i should said turban cant be fished at route 10 (OI) since the guide said it can be encounter by fishing
    5. i tried with the dream orb neither tangela (tangelor), lickitung (lickylick) , gemini (girafarigB) , shellder (turban), hoothoot(noctowl) , spinarak (Orangean Ariados )got their counterpart evolution , i think the PID thing is the correct method one since i just evolve my mantyke to beta mantine ( skyrax i believe ) randomly, now gonna catch bunch of them and try lv them up hehehe
    oh yeah can you tell me what other pokemons that evolve via dream orb beside gorochu ?
    new question i tried with porygon to, but seems like i can olny evolve it to porygon2 , do you know how to get porygon z or porygon 3 cause i tried use stone , happines , dream orb and seems it doesn't work
    6. is O numel evolve to Hoenn camerupt is bug or intentional all my 3 O numel evolve to H camerupt, it seem i cant get O camerupt with evolution method , i get one by catching it in wild
    8 . well that sad
    11 & 13 yes , i played new beta 15.4 version with new save files using VBA 1.7.2 , i have the teleport guy problem after i finish the orange island arc , idk what cause the problem is ? is it because i encounter the rind island bug ? but after some catching in rind island , its back again , but after do some catching again , it's gone again until now , idk what i did tbh , i'm sorry i cant provide the screenshot because the save files already overwritten ( the tesla one) and idk how to did one to

new question ,
    1. is voltrob gun available ? i catch 6 voltrob is same level (22) and bring it to the guy on shilp co , but he still said bring six voltrob , do it need to have another requirement or its jut unobtainable atm
    2. how to get wishiwashi School form ?

just one input , i think lv 255 cap in my opinion is ridiculous and unneeded because in the end of the game my final pokemon is on lv 88-90 cap , i dont think single pokemon can reach lv 255 in single playthrough , and beat lv 100 is kinda hard already , well is just my opinion , otherwise great game never disappointed, i will restart my game when the new expansion patch come :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2022
    What are the pre-evolutions of a Raitora? A few trainers at the Orange Islands got this electric pokemon and I have fallen in love.

However Google + the Obtainable Pokemon list is not helping me...so either or it's not able to have this Pokemon ingame or I have to catch another pokemon and evolve in it?

Thanks in advance!

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    I apologize if you've answered this before, but will the expansion be compatible with saves from the latest beta?

I can definitely say, although it's not officially recommended, that I applied my Beta 15.0 saving to the Beta 15.4 game without any trouble so far and I have played several hours. The important thing here seems to be, that you do not apply the .sav file, but the the .sgm file you create when saving on the VBA instead of the game itself. So I guess, this will work with the expansion too, but I don't know.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2022
    @Lunos. Thank you very much sir!

Another question...How to evolve Stantly to Stanthorn and Stantfur?
    I got Stantga easy by just evolving Stantler.

I tried to make him happy in Tangela Town + evolve. Or with one of the three orbs. Or all evolvolution stones..nothing works :(

Too bad the search button in this topic seems not to be working..probably because the topic is pretty big ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    This seems to be a very high quality hack but the difficulty is too much for me. I have died like four times in the first hour of gameplay and it's very discouraging when you don't have much time to grind. :(
    Might try again some other time though, thanks for sharing your hack with us. If someone has recommendations I'd be happy to listen.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2020
    Hey, can anybody give me an approximate playlength for Beta 15? And also if anyone could just confirm that the expansion sidequests will be a part of Beta 15, so I don't have to restart, right?

Thanks!

Back