• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2020
    Is there a way to obtain the Earth Badge somewhere in the Orange Islands? Some of my pokemon have reached level 71 and higher and now often refuse to obey me because the badge wasn't given to me after defeating Giovanni.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Is there a way to obtain the Earth Badge somewhere in the Orange Islands? Some of my pokemon have reached level 71 and higher and now often refuse to obey me because the badge wasn't given to me after defeating Giovanni.
    That's strange. Pokémon, in the GBA Games at least, do not disobey unless their OT doesn't match the Player's (meaning they were traded from a different GBA Pokémon game).
    Having a Pokémon whose OT doesn't match the Player's would mean that you used cheats though.

In any case, no, the Earth Badge is not obtainable.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2024
    Any troubleshooting advice for someone trying to run this on a flashcart? My Ez-flash Omega won't boot the rom. think it may have to do with the rom size since it's bigger than most of the other roms 32gigs I think.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    i have a few questions about the game

1) When you battle Blaine after the Saffron City chapters his first pokémon is a lv 27 Growlithe while the rest are level 40+, is that supposed to be or is it a typo and it should be higher leveled.
    2) Could Mewtwo have a move like Swift/Shadow ball? now it's only attack move is psychic, which is easily countered by evolving Eevee into Umbreon
    3) Would it be possible to have the type being showed on the move set when using hidden power?

Also when catching a Pidgey it shows bulbasaur's dex entry. playing 15.4

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • How to open the three - week program?Thanks in advance!
    The what?
    Also when catching a Pidgey it shows bulbasaur's dex entry. playing 15.4
    The Pokédex in general is pretty buggy. It's been like that since... what, the release of the Beta 13?
    I guess it's related to Aethestode not setting up the Dex Habitats correctly.

I'll drop your questions in the Discord server and get back to you when/if I receive proper answers.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Is there a list of the Pokemon in this game by name or national dex order?

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I'm attempting to get the scripted shiny Meowth today (Tuesday) and can't initiate the battle. Was it changed? I would appreciate a list of the shinies that can be found in this manner and under what condition, but if I must look in the FAQ, I will.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I'm attempting to get the scripted shiny Meowth today (Tuesday) and can't initiate the battle. Was it changed?
    Strangely, it's not showing up on my savefile either. I reported it on the Discord Server as a bug.
    I would appreciate a list of the shinies that can be found in this manner and under what condition, but if I must look in the FAQ, I will.
    Obtainable Pokémon List, Bonus section.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Thanks for directing me to the right section. I may be making a mistake, though. I could have sworn Meowth was found on Tuesday, but the guide says Friday. Beedrill is Tuesday. Sorry if I confused you with that.

HostileTTar

Quite strange dont you think
    Years
  • I dont know if im the only one with this problem, but when i try to save in-game it says there is an old save file. when i move to override it, it gives me a save error and requests that i exchange battery memory (or something along those lines). so, i decided to use save states, with which something went wrong and i have to restart. before losing my progress, i clicked on "teleport" of my kadabra, but it asked if i wanted to return to cinnabar island, while i was only around celadon city still. is it possible it somehow picked up an old save file from a previous beta and is it possible to solve this?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I don't know what happened.I can't find Dr oak anywhere.Please help me.
    It's hard to tell you anything without details. In which part of the storyline are you currently?
    I dont know if im the only one with this problem, but when i try to save in-game it says there is an old save file. when i move to override it, it gives me a save error and requests that i exchange battery memory (or something along those lines). so, i decided to use save states, with which something went wrong and i have to restart. before losing my progress, i clicked on "teleport" of my kadabra, but it asked if i wanted to return to cinnabar island, while i was only around celadon city still. is it possible it somehow picked up an old save file from a previous beta and is it possible to solve this?
    1) Make sure that the save type of your VBA is set to Flash 128K.
    2) Teleport in the overworld is buggy and doesn't work correctly. That's been an issue since the Beta 13.

HostileTTar

Quite strange dont you think
    Years
  • It's hard to tell you anything without details. In which part of the storyline are you currently?

1) Make sure that the save type of your VBA is set to Flash 128K.
    2) Teleport in the overworld is buggy and doesn't work correctly. That's been an issue since the Beta 13.

Thanks I'll try that!

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2020
    Can anyone tell me, preferably without spoilers, if there are any clock-based events in this game? Because I'm playing on mGBA, (since VBA-M won't even open the game (black screen when I try to load it), and I can't find any VBA downloads for mac) and the RTC feature isn't working. I can only play on either 12am (when rtc is enabled) and 12pm (when it's disabled). Will these two times be enough for me to be able to play everything the game has to offer? Additionally, the mGBA rtc patch is for an outdated Beta version, so I can't try that.

Back