• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
  • hi. i'm new to this forum. and i want to ask something.
    did Johto and other regions are still not available after i became Orange League Champion?

Nope!, they are not The creator stated that the game ends at Orange islands and that it will be the final update, except for a few bonus chapters that will be added in the next update.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2020
    Hi, There is a glitch in beta 15. In the orange Archipelago, if I lose the gym battle to Dany, the gam gets stuck in invert mode, and dany disappears from them Gym, nowhere to be found. Using the glitch cleaner didn't fix it, what can I do?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi, There is a glitch in beta 15. In the orange Archipelago, if I lose the gym battle to Dany, the gam gets stuck in invert mode, and dany disappears from them Gym, nowhere to be found. Using the glitch cleaner didn't fix it, what can I do?
    I can't confirm. I was able to do the battle with Danny normally in my Beta 15.4 savefile.
    What emulator are you using to play the games?

ON: Sygna Suits (a concept from Pokémon Masters) for Red and Leaf.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2020
    I can't confirm. I was able to do the battle with Danny normally in my Beta 15.4 savefile.
    What emulator are you using to play the games?

VisualBoyAdvance, but I was able to battle Danny the FIRST time and I lost ,I had only one pokemon remaining, and then I went back and he wasn't there anymore

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    wait, so the creator will expand into Johto now?

Also, is there an ETA into 15b expansion? Sorry if I missed it

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Ok Aethestode said that he will come back to complete. Then What About Other Regions Can He Complete It?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Ok Aethestode said that he will come back to complete. Then What About Other Regions Can He Complete It?
    Is he still gonna do the expansion with megas or no?
    Beyond the fact that he's still going to work on the hack, nothing is known as of right now.
    One could assume that he's still going to work on the expansion and then move on to other regions, but really, the last word is his.

We'll have to wait to see how this unfolds.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Lunos vos que sos uruguayo, acá de uruguayo a argentino, como hago para jugar el juego en el celular? Porfa ajjaaj

Last edited:
    Back