• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2020
    Hey new to poke community,
    But uh I was wondering how to get wishiwashi into school form?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2020
    I kicked the garbage out of cipher in the Dark Web using a combination of Wonder Gaurd, destiny bond, and a hole lot of Max revives. But nothing really happened after I beat him so uhhh... is there anything I actually get from defeating a demon god pokemon guarded by a man with level 255 pokemon or did it have those level specifically to make it nearly impossible to win.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2020
    I'm at Rudy's gym beta 15 and have cleared out his slot machines and when I talk to him he says I've made a good friend and won't let me battle him so if anyone has a fix for this please let me me know

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    i downloaded the game and it crashes when i plays as blue and the game is in spanish but when she speaks is english fix that

and my favourite pokemon game of all times is mega esmerald x y in that game you can use dragon ball z characters, goku vegeta freezer cell i want them in this game please do it

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2020
    Anyone know how to inform me where I can receive information about the hack I was following the development for a long time here before it ended, and Discord I know is not public?

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2020
    I guess the link is not yet public but there must be someone in the group who is part of the link, please at least share the information related to updates with us

Back