• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2020
    New here
    I play beta 15.4 use My Boy! Emulator on android
    When I receive a the pokebal, can't find it in the bag,
    Even when I try to but some
    Any helps?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2020
    😂 The item inviridiann was driving me crazy so I checked what it was with walk through walls. Had me laughing for a good minute 😂

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2021
    I'm pretty lost for words when it comes to the quality of this game, from all the good jokes, gameplay and the game creating a bunch of original things story-wise while still honouring the original manga! Though if possible I would like to ask as I think I softlocked myself pretty badly, is there's anything I can do:

https://imgur.com/a/zOi3XDH

To simply explain: I quicksaved within the Luxury Hotel chapter immediately after being busted out by Blue only for the others to block the path after taking 1 step any direction...
    Taking to Ash, Delia or Pikachu crashes the game saying "jumped to invalid address". I'm using a completely unmodified beta15, any help is appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    hi everyone, does this rom hack has a good breeding system?? I like to breed pokemons :) and should I wait for the latest version or just start playing the current latest one?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    hi everyone, does this rom hack has a good breeding system?? I like to breed pokemons :) and should I wait for the latest version or just start playing the current latest one?

The most recent beta 15's breeding system is incredibly buggy and often produces bad eggs. I wouldn't play this hack if you intend to use it.

XxPikachuxX

Enthusiast
    Years
  • Woah I found a nice easter egg while replaying this rom hack.

Spoiler:

Years
  • except the mega pokemons wich are already there (just need the mega stones ) most of them are there tough to get them need to use cheats specially for like legendarys and so far i haven't seen much of pikachu forms except ashs pikachu ,red s future pikachu name with hat named pikachu 3 and your pikachu called pika not including alolans form and from what i know they did release beta 16 its still on testing but it does include all of pokemons there you can look for raiso s save he has one with all the legendary rare if you wanna check them while we wait for the next release

Years
  • the easiest way would be to go to youtube and google BANG KHAFID then find pokemon red fire adventure from the list of his videos he uploaded hope it helps you

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2022
    is this game still developing or stooped.
    i have completed this game when beta 11 was there and i cant play from start.
    if i starts playing beta , will I have to play this game from starts?

Back