• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Need help with Cinnabar island. I'm to the part after you battle to moltres and Blaine sends you to his secret lab and you see Mewtwo. What am I supposed to do next.

Also I still need help finding Floral City and I know it's north of Celadon. I can't figure out how to get north of Celadon

In cinnabar gym there's a path that leads to the volcano (you really can't miss it).

Floral City is located North of Celadon city. You need to surf there from the place where Green surf away on her wartortle. Once again, you can't miss it.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • DUDE! RESPECTS!
    YOU ARE A HARD WORKER AND GREAT SCRIPTER!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! WE ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN PLAYING THOSE MADES YOU DID!
    THANK YOU SOOOO MUUCH!!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I've recently broke my left arm, so update going to be slow. Fortunately, I still have my right arm to do the typing .
    Sorry to hear that bro, get well soon and do you know, that i've fixed some glitches of Beta 7,and its now has less bugs than beta 7. Want me to release it or it'll be illegal. I don't really want to interfare in your work but my love for this hack hypnotysed me to do it.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • I've recently broke my left arm, so update going to be slow. Fortunately, I still have my right arm to do the typing :) .
    Get well Dude No worries just take your time Favorite Chapters are
    the Lake Monster Chapter & the Love Letter Chapter i love the Greg & Kent Script {XD}

How to get to celadon ? I didn't read what mr fuji say and what suppose to be road to celadon are just a montain
    ^ I have the same problem as he does :( how do I get to Celadon?[/quoteGo West of Route 5 Then you'll be in Route 8 go straight ahead is Celadon City Sorry Guys i can't show screenshot I'm fixing My SD Card:|

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • I've recently broke my left arm, so update going to be slow. Fortunately, I still have my right arm to do the typing :) .
    Get well Dude No worries just take your time Favorite Chapters are
    the Lake Monster Chapter & the Love Letter Chapter i love the Greg & Kent Script {XD}So Funny

How to get to celadon ? I didn't read what mr fuji say and what suppose to be road to celadon are just a montain
    ^ I have the same problem as he does :( how do I get to Celadon?
    Go West of Route 5 Then you'll be in Route 8 go straight ahead is Celadon City Sorry Guys i can't show screenshot I'm fixing My SD Card:|

Years
  • How i get surf.. i trade krabby for mistys garydos and he does not have surf and i dont have it in hm case...plsss help

Years
  • @RockmanMegaman
    @ElitePokes
    Thanks for the help guys I appreciate it. RockmanMegaman I'm sorry to hear about your arm, I hope it heals alright so you can work some more on this awesome Hack.

Years
  • Wew man sorry about your arm its funny because i broke my right knuckle xD
    Atleast i can type with my right hand without any pain :D

As for Lugia i think that we will fight it and maybe could catch it too if you did the Gyarados Yellow Flute event you can see a nice scene at the end and also we get the hm dive at the end of the beta so i guess Lugia may appear at beta 8+
    And the next chapters will be bonus and most likely wont have anything to do with a main story of any manga anyway...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sorry to hear that bro, get well soon and do you know, that i've fixed some glitches of Beta 7,and its now has less bugs than beta 7. Want me to release it or it'll be illegal. I don't really want to interfare in your work but my love for this hack hypnotysed me to do it.

First i dont see the point of this anybody who can hack can fix bugs for himself too, second yes its illegal without the permission of the owner and third there is a beta 7.5 coming soon with bug fixes from the creator himself lol...
    You could help him with the hack if he needs a helper with something i guess

Back