• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Patch it on a computer, email it to yourself, then download it and open it in GBA4iOS.

Orrr... You could
    1.) patch it on a computer
    2.) download ifunbox
    3.) navigate to Applications/gba4ios/Documents
    4.) paste it there.. done !

(Works on both JB and non JB devices)

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I don't know if anyone cares, but I wanna add to the answer of this question:
    "Q: Help! How do you patch the game?
    A: You'll need LUNAR IPS, the beta patch (the latest version only) and a clean Pokemon FireRed 1.0 ROM."

If you are on a Mac, as I am, you can use Multipatch. It's logo is a roll of Toilet paper.
    I used it for this game, and it works fine!

Good game by the way!

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    where do i go next

just got done defeating Lt surge in stafforn city and just got done defeating Jessie & James and got a card key from them where do i go next

go back a couple pages in the forum and look for my posts it tells you how to get past this cuz iwas stuck there as well and some of the people helped me with it you get to.the top floor amd walk to the pc through the door just line your sprite up with the door way andwalk down

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    These are dumb questions - but what do i do with the ash jar and how do i complete the swamp monster arc at cerulean city?

Years
  • These are dumb questions - but what do i do with the ash jar and how do i complete the swamp monster arc at cerulean city?

You need to put the ash jar in the lavender tower, 2nd floor from the top (where you saw possessed Gary), there'll be a path going upwards, just follow that.

As for the swamp monster arc, go to Route 24, there'll be a narrow and long water stream towards the right. Surf through that and go into the cave

Years
  • Is there a way to play this game on an iphone? I have GBA4IOS 2.0 on mine, but I can't find a way to download this game 7.6 on it. Safari won't download the mediafire .rar either.. :/

Can anyone help me? I'd really appreciate it as I'd love to play this game outside of the house :3

go on yourcomputer, and download the media fire link... patch it with lunar ips on a clean fire red rom and then drag the newly patched file into your itunes...

to do this, you must open up your ios device on your computer and go to the apps page, locate the gba4ios file sharing component (should be near the bottom) from here you either drag and drop, or there may be a button that will allow you to transfer the file over.... once this is done just restart the gba4ios app and it should be there

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2014
    I do not know whether anyone posted this already or not but anyway, regarding the poliwhirl evolution to poliwrath underwater, there is a bug. Since you could technically catch shellder there as well, and once you obtained the water stone, you could use it on the shellder to evolve to cloyster but then, the water stone will have disappear and you could not use it on poliwhirl anymore. Thus, creating a situation in which you get stuck there.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    I do not know whether anyone posted this already or not but anyway, regarding the poliwhirl evolution to poliwrath underwater, there is a bug. Since you could technically catch shellder there as well, and once you obtained the water stone, you could use it on the shellder to evolve to cloyster but then, the water stone will have disappear and you could not use it on poliwhirl anymore. Thus, creating a situation in which you get stuck there.

i wanna say when the game asks you if you want to evolve poliwhirl you can select no and you still go up while keeping the water stone just dont use it before you go up and it should work.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    I realize i'm probably missing something like a moron but where does team rocket run off to? I know the current beta ends there but i can't seem to find their location

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    I realize i'm probably missing something like a moron but where does team rocket run off to? I know the current beta ends there but i can't seem to find their location

they run west so when you chase them west and then surf after the scene go back to thecaptain and talk to blue and then its theend

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    Don't look for them, keep going, they are obviously not hidden, because getting Venusaur is an important thing in the story of the game, you don't have to look for them, you'll get them in a story event.

I'm with Blue and Green, Green says "Hurry and use Primal Roots" but I did not..

Years
  • I'm with Blue and Green, Green says "Hurry and use Primal Roots" but I did not..

Did you talk to Ivysaur? The textbook should say along the lines of "do you want to use primal roots on Ivysaur?" (if I'm not wrong) I think Primal Roots is found in Key Items, not the normal bag items

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    Did you talk to Ivysaur? The textbook should say along the lines of "do you want to use primal roots on Ivysaur?" (if I'm not wrong) I think Primal Roots is found in Key Items, not the normal bag items
    Yes I spoke Ivysaur but nothing happens, and even in key items Primal Roots is not there :/

Back