• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Hello,

Im playing beta 7.6 and Im at the post-game part where team rocket steals the vaporeon. After they dive into the water, how do I chase after them? It does not give me an option to dive...

Please let me know ASAP and thank you

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Hello,

Im playing beta 7.6 and Im at the post-game part where team rocket steals the vaporeon. After they dive into the water, how do I chase after them? It does not give me an option to dive...

Please let me know ASAP and thank you
    This has been answered at least 50 times, that is the end of the beta.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Completed The 7.6 Beta! yay! I'm soo happy with this hack and its features.. I bet this has to be Hack Of The Year 2014, and I'm really impressed with mega-evolutions.. although I hate to think that I have to delete my whole hard work just for the sake of glitch proof game.
    I wish Rockman, to make right steps and stay consistent.

Happy Hacking!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    when you post the beta 8 I have to delete my progress beta 7.6? pdt: is the best game

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Hello...eheh XD I just signed up and everything, so I won't go through the details of introduction.

Anyway I have to say that I have been looking for this hack for a long time now, ever since spotting it on youtube couple years back. Though not sure when and what year you started on it, but this darn hack has been nagging in the back of my mind. For probably two years since spotting it on youtube XD

With my reaction being, holy cow a hack that's based off from the Manga! You don't know how excited I was when I spotted the hack...but could never find it or knew where to download it lol.

But also at the time I didn't know about patching hacks onto the already existing Pokemon games. So yeah!

Any way I have progressed quite well for the game over the past week. As I am already on the chapter where Red meets up with blaine and moltress [lol forgotten to run into Zapdos before I went into the ocean...in order to get surf HM and fought Dragonite.]

I have run into a few glitches that have frozen the game a bit. But they are very, very minor. Like Route 15 an kind of made me laugh my head XD Had another Red sprite in the road, where you can use cut on...though when doing so it freezes the game. So be careful everyone XD Either than that this is a really, really cool hack!

Although I do have one question and that's Gyarados? Did you intentionally made Gyarados 2nd type Dragon type?

Any way, much I wouldn't mind downloading the version beta 8. I am quite pleased with just playing 7.5 and playing out the entire hack of the manga stories ! As well reliving what I remembered reading in the past of the manga XD I wish you the best of luck for Pokemon Adventure: Chapter Manga Green.

Remember that this is YOUR hack and YOUR passion of making it, and making sure that everything turns out okay an great. Ignore all those stupid emails or messages, that keeps telling you about rushing, or how your information is wrong and such. WHO cares what they say, they aren't the ones making the game. You are and it's your decision of what goes into the game, and whats not goes into it.

I should know the feeling, because those at a forum I won't say. Gave me a rough time with my Pokemon fanfic and such. Getting all rage like just because I left out one "E" out of Eevee name and went all worlds of ahem excuse my language. "hell" on me just because of one letter missing.

So yeah I can't wait to finish this hack, as well get Ivysaur to evolve as I notice after hitting lvl 36. She did not evolve at all lol until I face palmed and told myself "Right! Ivysaur evolves later down the road after Blaine." lol. I am having loads of fun, and enjoying the game very much as well taking my time with it. I am having a difficult time deciding on it...but then realized. Eevee never evolves in the manga until Yellow arc lol.

SO yeah take your time, do the hack whenever you have free time or have the chance to working on it. All the while ignoring those stupid emails and such of people, telling you what to do or rushing things. Cause it's not their project, it's yours. All the while "HAVE FUN" making it ^^ Like you said in the first ever post, there is just so much you can do with the Rom's limitations or at least what the game can give you and such lol.

So yup cannot wait till what you have to offer next, and hope you have a good and fun time with your projects.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hello...eheh XD I just signed up and everything, so I won't go through the details of introduction.

Anyway I have to say that I have been looking for this hack for a long time now, ever since spotting it on youtube couple years back. Though not sure when and what year you started on it, but this darn hack has been nagging in the back of my mind. For probably two years since spotting it on youtube XD

With my reaction being, holy cow a hack that's based off from the Manga! You don't know how excited I was when I spotted the hack...but could never find it or knew where to download it lol.

But also at the time I didn't know about patching hacks onto the already existing Pokemon games. So yeah!

Any way I have progressed quite well for the game over the past week. As I am already on the chapter where Red meets up with blaine and moltress [lol forgotten to run into Zapdos before I went into the ocean...in order to get surf HM and fought Dragonite.]

I have run into a few glitches that have frozen the game a bit. But they are very, very minor. Like Route 15 an kind of made me laugh my head XD Had another Red sprite in the road, where you can use cut on...though when doing so it freezes the game. So be careful everyone XD Either than that this is a really, really cool hack!

Although I do have one question and that's Gyarados? Did you intentionally made Gyarados 2nd type Dragon type?

Any way, much I wouldn't mind downloading the version beta 8. I am quite pleased with just playing 7.5 and playing out the entire hack of the manga stories ! As well reliving what I remembered reading in the past of the manga XD I wish you the best of luck for Pokemon Adventure: Chapter Manga Green.

Remember that this is YOUR hack and YOUR passion of making it, and making sure that everything turns out okay an great. Ignore all those stupid emails or messages, that keeps telling you about rushing, or how your information is wrong and such. WHO cares what they say, they aren't the ones making the game. You are and it's your decision of what goes into the game, and whats not goes into it.

I should know the feeling, because those at a forum I won't say. Gave me a rough time with my Pokemon fanfic and such. Getting all rage like just because I left out one "E" out of Eevee name and went all worlds of ahem excuse my language. "hell" on me just because of one letter missing.

So yeah I can't wait to finish this hack, as well get Ivysaur to evolve as I notice after hitting lvl 36. She did not evolve at all lol until I face palmed and told myself "Right! Ivysaur evolves later down the road after Blaine." lol. I am having loads of fun, and enjoying the game very much as well taking my time with it. I am having a difficult time deciding on it...but then realized. Eevee never evolves in the manga until Yellow arc lol.

SO yeah take your time, do the hack whenever you have free time or have the chance to working on it. All the while ignoring those stupid emails and such of people, telling you what to do or rushing things. Cause it's not their project, it's yours. All the while "HAVE FUN" making it ^^ Like you said in the first ever post, there is just so much you can do with the Rom's limitations or at least what the game can give you and such lol.

So yup cannot wait till what you have to offer next, and hope you have a good and fun time with your projects.

Thank you, that's nice. Lol, I made this hack like only last year around April I think :).
    Gyarados was intentionally, but I feel like changing it back now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    Hi i have been playing this hack. It was great for the most part just a few minor issues.
    Until i got to mistys house. I saved it just before leaving and misty was blocking the door saying she hopes im ready or something. Then i talked to everyone, clicked on everything nothing worked so i restarted. Now when i load i am in control of the woman in the top right of the screen and she changes into my character if i go into menu. But my og characters stays there and i cant do anything but walk around and interact within the upper part of the house.
    I assume this save file is unfixable and i do not have multiple saves because i need to pay to get acess to quick save/load.
    Is there anything i can do or do i need to restart? Would you suggest re download of the rom? Possibly an emulator too, any ideas where i can get better versions? Thankyou very much.
    Mikah.

Years
  • I saw Mew in the Pokemon Mansion, after trying to get there, I think only way will be using a cheat code, is it OK to use it and catch it? Will it mess up anything on the game? Just asking before I try because I am about to finish the beta and dont want to mess up the game with that

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Finished Blimp Roommate mini chapter.

Hi i have been playing this hack. It was great for the most part just a few minor issues.
    Until i got to mistys house. I saved it just before leaving and misty was blocking the door saying she hopes im ready or something. Then i talked to everyone, clicked on everything nothing worked so i restarted. Now when i load i am in control of the woman in the top right of the screen and she changes into my character if i go into menu. But my og characters stays there and i cant do anything but walk around and interact within the upper part of the house.
    I assume this save file is unfixable and i do not have multiple saves because i need to pay to get acess to quick save/load.
    Is there anything i can do or do i need to restart? Would you suggest re download of the rom? Possibly an emulator too, any ideas where i can get better versions? Thankyou very much.
    Mikah.

Yeah, I don't think you're playing the right beta.

Judging from what you said this is what you may or may not did.
    a) You either playing an earlier beta from what you described
    b) You didn't start a new save file, instead you just continue off the same save file with a different beta.
    c) Instead of patching the beta on a clean FireRed Rom, you just patched over your previously patched beta.

If you did any of it, I'll be extremely piss since I've been telling everyone EVERYTIME to not do what I stated!

Roger Davis

Goofball
    Years
  • Sorry but in the manga Green is the male. Talk to Blue Or Green does not change.
    In the original japanese manga Green is the male, yes, but this hack takes the US names, in which Blue and Green are switched.
    Anyhow, if talking to none of them works, do you have a safe file right before silph co. to replay JUST that chapter and see if it happens again? If not, you'll probably need to start a new file since checking inventory and talking did not work.

Also rockmanmegaman, I'm just curious (and if this has already been answered I'm sorry because I've been looking through the thread and haven't seen it), any reason why the gym leaders and the champion have the normal trainer battle theme playing instead of their respective boss music?

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    Thanks for the reply.
    I only found and downloaded the rom yesterday. I did nothing but download from a rom site i use and played.
    Where and how can i get the latest beta? Or at least what is it called?
    Thankyou very much.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    In the original japanese manga Green is the male, yes, but this hack takes the US names, in which Blue and Green are switched.
    Anyhow, if talking to none of them works, do you have a safe file right before silph co. to replay JUST that chapter and see if it happens again? If not, you'll probably need to start a new file since checking inventory and talking did not work.

Also rockmanmegaman, I'm just curious (and if this has already been answered I'm sorry because I've been looking through the thread and haven't seen it), any reason why the gym leaders and the champion have the normal trainer battle theme playing instead of their respective boss music?

Simple. It's because I didn't change it, and felt there wasn't really a need.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Thanks for the reply.
    I only found and downloaded the rom yesterday. I did nothing but download from a rom site i use and played.
    Where and how can i get the latest beta? Or at least what is it called?
    Thankyou very much.

I've also stated many times to only download beta from this place because of the annoying incident where a person is pretending to be me, and ask for donations (which resulted in me getting large amount of hate mails when i decided to take a break because of my dear friend). Please, just download the patch here.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    Okay i am new so i dont know how but i will figure it out.
    Im sorry to hear that.
    And thankyou for your time.
    You are doing an amazing job, thankyou very much.
    Peace :-D

Bangladeshi

I sell cookies
    Years
  • Dude,Take your time,You don't need to feel any pressures!We love what you're doing here,I Don't know about others,But I'll always support your hack!

Back