• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Yay beta 8 is out that was a surprise thanks rockmanmegaman

However i got stuck at the room mate chapter i chose to sleep at greens room but when i enter the room the game freezes
    Is it because i used a 7.9b save to play beta 8?

Lol, i don't remember releasing Beta 8.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy! An early release!

Btw, how do you pick which one you will sleep with?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy! An early release!

Years
  • Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy! An early release!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy! An early release!

First after getting HM DIVE you go in the spot where team rocket were and you dive underwater
    There with greens help you will search the area and find team rocket and battle them
    After you win they will flee and you can go back to the captain with the rescued vaporeon

When you board the ship a scene will play and you will see green, blue and delia
    You can talk to 1 of them to chose who to sleep with

Theres a bug with green she freezes the game
    I reloaded an earlier save and chose Delia
    Well they say once you go Milf you never go back lets find if its true xD

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Lol, ok, I know it's the spirit for april fools day, but lol, I really don't want to risk having my pm flooded with message saying where's the link for the next beta :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2022
    i made it to orange island and decides to get Cyndaquil who was at level 25 he became level 26 and started to evolve the he stops why????

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Oh so there is a HM in this game. So if I should skip the old man chapter then where should I go? I can't enter any other city D:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Okay so for real right now, April fool's aside, we can get to Orange Islands now? The last I played we couldn't get past the Team Rocket and dive thing.

Oh so there is a HM in this game. So if I should skip the old man chapter then where should I go? I can't enter any other city D:
    Go back in the thread a couple of pages and read.

Last edited:

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • i made it to orange island and decides to get Cyndaquil who was at level 25 he became level 26 and started to evolve the he stops why????

You need the national dex first! It's common for Pokemon outside the kanto dex to stop evolving... I tried to evolve my Golbat but it stops evolving since crobat is introduced in Johto.. :/

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Hi.
    I'm blocked in Celadon City. I've talking to the old man ; and if my english is correct, I've unterstood that I've to wait his return..
    But, what should I do ?

If you want more precision, ask me.

RedKurai

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Should I just simply remove the path to the old man?

Hi.
    I'm blocked in Celadon City. I've talking to the old man ; and if my english is correct, I've unterstood that I've to wait his return..
    But, what should I do ?

If you want more precision, ask me.

RedKurai

Oh for god sake. For the 100th time, if you don't know how the story goes, DO NOT SKIP THE FREAKING DIALOGUE!! Anyway, go to the PKMN CENTRE, and interact with the phone.

The old man in Celadon City is a bonus chapter.

Need more information? DO NOT ASK ME! Instead, use the search bar on this page to see!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    Hi guys, i play the beta 7.9b and i have a problem. when i want to use the solar ribbon to evolve my little eevee it's write no use so i ask you, because i really want to have an espeon, if the problem from the game or i did a bad usage of my item? thanks for the answer and sorry if the a guy has already asked the same question but i didnt find. :)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    The problem with celadon city is that no dialog gave a clue that we should call the proff and skip the old man chapter. I accidently know what to do by talking to the phone in pokemon centre

Back